www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by Zippy81 »

djcdoll wrote:
Zippy81 wrote:looking great in red :D Btw I haven't seen any 155L cup advertisements on a vendor site. Is this a special model? Also is there any nudes on your gallery?
Thanks Zippy81. :thumbs_up:
That's how she was advertised on LoveDoll UK when I bought her in December 2017. They still advertise her in the same way:

https://lovedoll.co.uk/product/caprice- ... -sex-doll/

At the time I was totally new to dolls and didn't realise.
According to her maker WM she's a WM155DD, however she's not really a DD cup either. DD cup bra's don't really fit her at all.
I found that she's more like a GG cup in the bra's that fit her well. The best fitting bra's for her are from Curvy Kate Lingerie in UK size 28GG.

I was going to edit the thread title but can't find where to do that so the thread title has stuck! :lol:
I'll edit it when I find out how to do it, ha ha.

I've not done any full nude photos of her as I wanted to keep her thread tastefull - she's a nice girl, mostly! :D
Gotcha man thanks for the reply!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

djcdoll wrote:... and Tiffany sat in the window for a while. I think she likes sitting in the window.
And I like seeing her sitting in the window. :thumbs_up:
djcdoll wrote:I was going to edit the thread title but can't find where to do that so the thread title has stuck! :lol:
Editing is only allowed within 24 hours after posting. But you can ask the moderators to change it for you.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tsall wrote:
djcdoll wrote:... and Tiffany sat in the window for a while. I think she likes sitting in the window.
And I like seeing her sitting in the window. :thumbs_up:
djcdoll wrote:I was going to edit the thread title but can't find where to do that so the thread title has stuck! :lol:
Editing is only allowed within 24 hours after posting. But you can ask the moderators to change it for you.
Thanks Tsall for letting me know about the thread title editing. :thumbs_up:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

We were watching the TV news a couple of nights ago and they were reporting on some rumours that the UK actor Idris Elba may or may not be the new James Bond.
Tiffany was rather interested in that for some reason, don't know why! :lol:

Today she wanted to do her own tribute to James Bond.
She spent a while hunting through the wardrobe and found my old tuxedo jacket, bow tie and cumerbund (she wasn't interested in the suit trousers or the dress shirt, ha ha).
She finished off the look with some black stockings, knickers and stiletto heels.
The jacket was rather big on her but with some magic we got it to look okay. I think she was pleased.
I think we'll call the set "Tiffany Bond" or "Shaken not stirred". :D

Part 2 to follow shortly.
Attachments
Tiffany Bond, sat on the side of the bed.
Tiffany Bond, sat on the side of the bed.
A.jpg (232.99 KiB) Viewed 1655 times
Tiffany Bond, sat on the chest.
Tiffany Bond, sat on the chest.
B.jpg (242.64 KiB) Viewed 1655 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, excellent idea for a photo session! Tiffany Bond, she leaves me shaken and stirred! I noticed that Gillian Anderson left a bit of a hint that Idris Elba would be the next Bond on her Twitter feed the other day, he certainly has that whole gravitas thing going on so I can see him doing a great job, they will just need someone to write some new stories!
Tiffany's breasts are looking as bountiful as ever!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

I agree with Arthur, that Bond photo set is a great idea!!! I honestly don't know how you get anything done with her dressed so sexy!! Your work with her is outstanding.

I too am hoping Idris gets the Bond role, he could pull it off nicely.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here's part 2 and last part of the James Bond tribute photoset.

Tiffany has now moved over to the bed and kicked off her shoes.
It looks like she's starting to get comfortable on there.
I wonder if that jacket will finally come off? :D

Just at the moment my camera battery ran out of charge, so no more photos could be taken today. :(
Attachments
Tiffany Bond on the bed.
Tiffany Bond on the bed.
C.jpg (201.35 KiB) Viewed 1641 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Ha ha, excellent idea for a photo session! Tiffany Bond, she leaves me shaken and stirred! I noticed that Gillian Anderson left a bit of a hint that Idris Elba would be the next Bond on her Twitter feed the other day, he certainly has that whole gravitas thing going on so I can see him doing a great job, they will just need someone to write some new stories!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I agree with you. I think Idris Elba would be a great James Bond. Some of the purists would probably complain though.
Tiffany's boobs can be a major distraction when I'm trying to take photos! :lol:
terabyte wrote:I agree with Arthur, that Bond photo set is a great idea!!! I honestly don't know how you get anything done with her dressed so sexy!! Your work with her is outstanding.

Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
I enjoy trying to get the best photos I can of her. It's a challenge for an amateur like me with just a basic DSLR.
I think portrait photography of people or dolls is not easy at all, but I'm learning all the time.
Yes, Idris gets my Bond vote too, he'd be really good.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

djcdoll wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:Ha ha, excellent idea for a photo session! Tiffany Bond, she leaves me shaken and stirred! I noticed that Gillian Anderson left a bit of a hint that Idris Elba would be the next Bond on her Twitter feed the other day, he certainly has that whole gravitas thing going on so I can see him doing a great job, they will just need someone to write some new stories!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I agree with you. I think Idris Elba would be a great James Bond. Some of the purists would probably complain though.
Tiffany's boobs can be a major distraction when I'm trying to take photos! :lol:
terabyte wrote:I agree with Arthur, that Bond photo set is a great idea!!! I honestly don't know how you get anything done with her dressed so sexy!! Your work with her is outstanding.

Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
I enjoy trying to get the best photos I can of her. It's a challenge for an amateur like me with just a basic DSLR.
I think portrait photography of people or dolls is not easy at all, but I'm learning all the time.
Yes, Idris gets my Bond vote too, he'd be really good.
You have got great work from what I can see. A basic DSLR can do wonders with with people like yourself willing to learn how to use it. People photography is not bad, it can be a learning experience, the one advantage is you don't have to physically move them, lol, however their mood and feelings can have a huge impact on how your photo session goes. A doll can also be a great learning experience as you have all the time you need work to get the results you want.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Very good idea for a photo shoot. :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:

I am also a big bond fan, especially all films until 2006, the films after that era have less interest....... :wink:

Your Tiffany always knows how to surprise us, we love this..... :thumbs_up: :D 8)

Well done Djcdoll. :thumbs_up:

Greetings DDM & Timea.

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

TomEric

Post by TomEric »

So much new & sexy pics after my last visiting :o :thumbs_up:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Very good idea for a photo shoot. :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:

I am also a big bond fan, especially all films until 2006, the films after that era have less interest....... :wink:

Your Tiffany always knows how to surprise us, we love this..... :thumbs_up: :D 8)

Well done Djcdoll. :thumbs_up:

Greetings DDM & Timea.

Thanks DDM & Timea. :thumbs_up:
I keep trying to come up with new ideas for photos. :D
TomEric wrote:So much new & sexy pics after my last visiting :o :thumbs_up:
Thanks TomEric. :thumbs_up:
We need to see more of your lovely Sina on here.
I keep checking out Sina's Twitter and her other feeds for updates. She is still looking very beautiful. :D

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

I love the color of her eyes. By the way, what size shoes does she wear?
Kennedy And I

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MIGuy1740 wrote:I love the color of her eyes. By the way, what size shoes does she wear?
Thanks MIGuy1740. :thumbs_up:

Her eyes are the superb MannequinFan Easy Move Eyes sold here:
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=100373

Her court shoes are UK size 3. In boots she wears UK size 4 as she wears thick socks inside to give extra support and protection.
Hope that helps.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I especially like that cumberbund idea on a naked torso. Really does make her boobs stand out.
:haha4:
Like she needed THAT help!
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

INFORMATIONS