WHY CHOOSE US?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WHY CHOOSE US?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Longer version:
(if you're a first time buyer, you should read this)
My first experiences alone and buying directly from the manufacturer went alright, but I quickly noticed that the language barrier made me a bit uneasy. While I waited I wondered what I was getting into as I ordered my first doll, it was bit nerve racking. It went ok and I was happy, ordered again from the same company, but this time something was left out of my order. I realized that it was my fault and had I left the request out of my order. Time went by and I wanted another and thought "I may need a guide to help me, it would most likely be worth it". Researching vendors, Jeff's name kept coming up. Although that some websites had great pictures, I know knew how photographers used tricky angles to hide ill proportions and flaws and even some used photoshop. What I really wanted was a guide and with experience, someone that could help me with decisions. I had emailed another vendor and got flat responses and even felt that I was disturbing him. So I contacted Jeff. He was the first person I've ever talked to about my desire for sex dolls. As I'm not young and have been in several long term relationships and the worst marriage/divorce ever, I don't think at this point in my life, anyone in my old life would understand. I felt at ease talking to Jeff about all of this. Immediately, I knew he was my guide.

So the first purchase thru Jeff went like this: I changed my mind at least 50 times. I'm all over the place from cheap to top of the line. He was patient through out all of my indecision. He made suggestions based on my taste and his experiences. And when I finally made my mind up, he warned me about a flawed aspect of the manufacturer. My stubbornness kicked in and went for my final choice. Although I'm ultimately very happy about that first purchase with him, he was right about the flaw. And now here I am, ordering one of the suggestions he made that I refused. I have had a long time to think about this second doll. During the ordering he pointed out my choice of heads. I picture that I had seen looked hot. A picture he had sent me, was not. His experience paid off.
After ordering he has still answered my questions on clothes and shoe sizing. I really don't think I would have got that from another vendor.

If you're a first time buyer, or considering purchasing thru Jeff, I would highly recommend him. You wouldn't go into a strange country alone if you didn't speak their language. Lastly, you may notice that the price you get directly is more than what Jeff will quote you.

Jeff is my dealer for my new addiction.
MX-V

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I was still trying to decide WHICH 6YE model I would be purchasing. Again, Jeff took the time to help me in the decision. Any time I asked him for production photo's of any of the 6YE dolls I was deciding between, he would get them to me in only a short amount of time. I also had questions about the skin tones of 6YE dolls and he did his best to send me examples of that as well. After absolutely bombarding Jeff with countless questions, and him providing answers, I eventually settled on the 165 B cup.

On May 4th, I finally placed and paid for the order through BCD.

To my surprise, less than a week later on the 9th, Jeff sent me the final production photos. The doll looks great and I am glad that I chose that particular body type. I had been torn on buying an Amor doll OR one of 6YE's other models. From the photos, it seems like the hole placement is just as good as the Amor.

Placing my order through BCD was definitely a good choice for me and I would order through them again.
Kema

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

In my estimation, Sino can't be beat. Regardless, no better vendor exists than BCD. I am a picky and sometimes indecisive fella. I expected Jeff to wring my neck a couple of times along the way. (He would have been justified in doing so.) Nevertheless, he was ceaselessly patient and accommodating. Jeff, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you.
crmbond

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

We contacted Jeff at Booty Call Dolls. It was the best decision we could have made. He was more than helpful. He answered all our questions and more importantly, he knew what to ask us to insure we got the right doll. He took his time and was very understanding. Jeff helped us sort thru it all. Made it so easy. We already know what our next girl is going to be and of course, we will be ordering her from Jeff.
Thank you Jeff. We couldn’t be happier.
Leatherman
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=130953

Mikael123

Post by Mikael123 »

Jeff, do you only deal with sales in the USA?

Regards, Mikael.

SpikeSpiegel

Post by SpikeSpiegel »

Yes, very good doing business with you. I would like to buy another doll.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi,
we ship world wide and our email is mrcardmagic@hotmail.com
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi to all. I finally got my doll after two months of ordering! I must tell that I had a few surprises, but I will just talk about shopping experience with Jeff. I have a single word for my whole experience with Jeff : EXCELLENT!
Honestly all sellers should be like Jeff. I exchanged about 50 emails before ordering with tons of questions, all greatly answered. He is really an expert in doll domain. After my order where all specifications were given, I got the factory photos and my doll had issues from what I was seeing. Some exchange with Jeff and we asked the maker to remake the doll. A month later, new factory photos, all is good, so shipping happens. Once again, it was top notch on describing options and all.
Fast forward two weeks later I get my doll. I inspect her, see a Strange orange mark and got more questions, and once again Jeff answered me quickly, and provided me guidance and all.
I have nothing bad to tell about the service I got. If I ever have order a new doll in my life, it will be directly once again through Jeff!
I honestly recommend using Jeff to order a doll.
- Kiran
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=132466

persmith

Post by persmith »

I've been wanting to post about my experience of purchasing my first doll for several weeks so glad to now be finally getting this written. This is my first post to TDF and I officially became a doll owner at end of July 2020.

I went with a WM 166 and have been VERY happy with her overall! She arrived at the end of July so it's been about 2.5 months so far and I've learned a ton in that short time... Still a lot to learn though especially now around simple repairs of TPE material. But the required maintenance and care of a WM doll has been pretty enjoyable and not at all a hassle. It's kinda fun actually, and the more I know the easier it gets.

I worked with Jeff at BCD and the experience of being guided by him through the whole buying process was really great! And I mean 5 stars, 10 out of 10 great. I came across TDF right around the time I was getting serious about wanting to order a doll. I had made a couple phone calls to some companies in CA but didn't feel comfortable with how those conversations had gone and didn't quite know what to do next. So, somehow I stumbled onto TDF I'm very glad I found it when I did because in hindsight I can see how much time and money was saved by having TDF as my main go-to resource.

After surfing around the vendor section of TDF a bit I came upon several very positive reviews of Jeff at BCD so I decided to contact him and find out how he could help me with the purchase process. He replied to my email very quickly and almost immediately started asking questions to help me decide on what I wanted. That was a very key part of the process because there are so many options to consider. While I had dialed in many of the options already in my mind, Jeff's input and inquiry process helped me consider several additional things that I hadn't thought about yet. He asked just a couple of questions at a time so it never felt like an overwhelming amount of information to think about. The way Jeff interacts with you as a new customer is exactly how a skilled salesperson should walk you through your purchase decision process. He facilitates you getting to clarity about the details in a way that feels easy and organized but not pressured.

My first email to Jeff was on a Saturday morning and by Sunday night, after exchanging probably 40 emails to discuss all the details, I was pretty much ready to place an order. Jeff also has some website resources that were extremely helpful relating to choosing heads, wigs and even skin tone. To work with someone who was experienced and knowledgeable and was living here in the US (so no language or translation issues) was a HUGE plus. Jeff just made the whole process extremely easy, and totally exceeded my expectations for what I thought it was going to be like. I felt at ease, like I had someone who was looking out for my interest and totally knew the ropes. I remember seeing one review of Jeff that described him as being like a "sherpa" for new doll buyers and that is a spot-on way of describing the services that he provides.

I'm sure there will be people reading this post at some point who are in a similar place that I was... Totally new to this whole "doll thing" and wanting to get to the outcome of actually owning a doll and having that whole process go smoothly on all levels. I took a chance on hiring Jeff to be my personal guide on this little journey and I feel totally comfortable recommending him to anyone else who is in this kind of position. I felt like Jeff had my back the whole time and that he'd do everything he could to make sure I got what I ordered and was happy with the final outcome. Several other customers of Jeff's have posted reviews saying he tends to go above and beyond with his customer service and that is totally true based on my experience.

Even after I got my doll, there were questions that came up and unexpected issues. The biggest issue being I had a pretty bad allergic reaction to the corn starch that I was using to powder the doll. It didn't happen right away but after a few weeks it suddenly flared up. I did some research and found arrow root flour as a substitute for the corn starch and that has worked great. I shared that issue with Jeff and he suggested getting a body stocking for the doll, which just hadn't even occurred to me. That was another great solution along with the change of powder. The allergic reaction went away after about a couple of weeks, thank God, and I learned a few things during that process.

There have been several times I've emailed Jeff for a quick question on things I couldn't find answers to right away in TDF. Even if he doesn't have the answer, he always has some kind of direction or suggestion on what to do. Or he has even contacted someone he knows who may have the answer and then relayed that info to me. And he's always very responsive. I feel like I have an ongoing customer relationship with him and when/if I buy another doll in the future (which is probably likely), Jeff will be getting my business on that purchase as well. Bottomline, even after the purchase process ended, Jeff has continued to be a resource and a huge help as I navigate the learning curve of owning and maintaining a doll.

I also want to acknowledge everyone who posts in TDF for the way you all are so supportive, helpful and generous with your information and sharing your experiences. This site is a goldmine of information on a subject that is not easy to research or find help on. Speaking as someone coming in from the outside with zero experience with any of this stuff, I've been extremely impressed with the quality of information and the way everyone communicates in TDF. I can't imagine going through this experience and getting to where I am now without TDF and especially Jeff's help.

So, thanks to all of you and I look forward to the road ahead on this very unique journey.

-peRsMith

Cherrylicious
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cherrylicious »

:multi: This is great info, I myself want to buy a male and female doll and am on 1 month of daily research. Looks like it my be good to have a friend to guide me. I usually do everything myself however I think I will give BCD dolls a try.
( ALso love that name! Thanks everyone! :shakefist: :multi: :shakefist:

scottnoir2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by scottnoir2 »

My browsers alert me that your site is not secure. No valid certificate for secure browsing or transactions.
I am sure you are a legit vendor, but browsing your site is not secure.
Perhaps it is good that ordering on your site is email only

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi,
Did you know that dolldesire forwards to cathousedolls which is secure?

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Jeff for president Make Dolls Great Again..

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
I was still trying to decide WHICH 6YE model I would be purchasing. Again, Jeff took the time to help me in the decision. Any time I asked him for production photo's of any of the 6YE dolls I was deciding between, he would get them to me in only a short amount of time. I also had questions about the skin tones of 6YE dolls and he did his best to send me examples of that as well. After absolutely bombarding Jeff with countless questions, and him providing answers, I eventually settled on the 165 B cup.

On May 4th, I finally placed and paid for the order through BCD.

To my surprise, less than a week later on the 9th, Jeff sent me the final production photos. The doll looks great and I am glad that I chose that particular body type. I had been torn on buying an Amor doll OR one of 6YE's other models. From the photos, it seems like the hole placement is just as good as the Amor.

Placing my order through BCD was definitely a good choice for me and I would order through them again.
Kema

I would like to get a 6YE DOLL, hope Jeff can help me too.
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Anyone know the thread where Jeff SHOWS ALL THE 6ye dolls hanging up in 3d format?
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

INFORMATIONS