WHY CHOOSE US?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WHY CHOOSE US?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

She's incredible! A bit stiff in the joints, but I remember you saying they'll loosen up a bit. Overall, she's so much more than I expected!

Full disclosure, I might bug you a bit more with questions and for tips on care and whatnot. I hope that's okay.

And of course, many thanks for walking me through and facilitating and everything! :) :) :)
Casey
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_20220620_172612111.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_20220620_172612111.jpg (106.33 KiB) Viewed 944 times

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musiclover »

When i decided to get my first doll I was researching information and came across Jeff at BCD
I messaged him and got a quick reply.
I had no clue about dolls he answered so many of my questions and helped me to decide what type, size,and brand of doll is best for my desires.
This was 2.5 years ago.
In January of this year I went down the rabbit hole again looking at all of the different dolls,brands,and options.
I contacted Jeff and he helped me again to sort out what I really wanted.
He doesn't just sell you any doll, he helps you to find the doll that suites you.
He is a knowledgeable, honest person to deal with.
I will be ordering my next doll with his help.
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312
Andi fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156314
Shawnie thread viewtopic.php?t=149673

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Below is from viewtopic.php?t=160590
I'm a first time doll owner and prior to buying I'd been doing research which led me to The Doll Forum. I saw that based on BCD's reviews, people mentioned that Jeff was very involved in the customization process and had great customer service so I figured BCD would be the best vendor. All in all, genuine 11/10 experience and you don't get this degree of service normally in anything. We messaged back and forth over 100 times during the whole process; the communication was spot on.

I hadn't decided on Elsa Babe at first, I was looking at a variety of other brands and when I emailed Jeff I explained that I was a new buyer and didn't have a totally clear idea of what I wanted. He gave me some recommendations based on the brands I'd looked at at first, asked what features I preferred most then gave examples of what vendors provided what, then directed me to his site where he posted pics from various manufacturers. I liked Elsa Babe the most then we walked through the process of choosing a head, he gave me some more recommendations/ideas and once I'd made my decision we went toward customization. I asked about many aspects of the doll like what features it had, what I wanted customized, etc. Jeff responded promptly to all my requests and then confirmed everything with the factory. He sent the factory pics as soon as they arrived.

Elsa Babe had a promo at the time this was going on for another head if you post a review w/ pics, along with a free random goodie bag so I asked Jeff about this and he made sure I'd qualify for the promo and relayed me info from the factory representative about it, and continued to follow up with me during the process.

In the future I'm quite likely to order another Elsa Babe doll, since I had a hard time deciding between this and the 165cm but when I do it's certainly going to be through BCD again. I've had a lot of custom work/orders done for various things and I've never gotten as prompt or in-depth customer support. Jeff clearly cares about his customers and puts in the effort to ensure everything is completely right. Not to mention, the price was completely competitive and lower than some other vendors on the internet I was looking through.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Below is from viewtopic.php?t=159249
Just wanted to say THANKS to Jeff at BCD.

He went through a bunch of options with me, including some hair and eye styles nobody else had listed that were available, and helped me select the best choice. He answered emails at quickly, even at late hours where I wasn't expecting a reply until the next day.

Order was finalized around the 20th of September, and she was here in just one month, so it was fast and easy.

Cannot recommend Booty Call Dolls enough!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Below is from viewtopic.php?t=154858

I just bought my third doll from Jeff, a WM172B. I have done business with Jeff since 2016, and I can assure you that he's not only legit, but will blown you away with his amazing level of customer service! He has been exceedingly helpful in all stages of the selection, buying, and adoption process, answering all of my questions, most within less than an hour or two after I e-mailed him. He is tremendously knowledgable about all things dolls and is more than happy to pass on his knowledge, whether by phone or e-mail. If he doesn't know the answer, he will find it. He will go to bat for you with the manufacturer if there's any issues to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Then once you receive your doll, he is always willing to help in case you need any support or have questions, even years after your purchase. I could not have asked for a better buying experience and I highly recommend BCD!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I saw Booty Call Dolls, how active Jeff was, and knew it would be a good decision to choose them as my vendor after having seen the many positive experiences by other members. Over the better part of two months we would go back and forth in emails, and I quickly learned why so many people have a positive experience. Jeff responds quickly and answers your questions, offers the best deals, and has the patience of a saint. There were many times where he'd respond multiple times in a day, and many times even on the weekends. He has helped me with manufacturer issues, multiple times on deciding which dolls to consider, and to find a couple dolls that I would purchase directly from the manufacturer. It was most difficult given how indecisive and picky I can be, but Jeff never wavered and stuck it out to help me through it all. I ordered the JM 105 Sorceress through him. Yes, she is lovely. Thank you, Jeff.

If you need a vendor then look no further than Booty Call Dolls, where they turn your dreams into reality.
-Jack181

viewtopic.php?t=168399

Pilgrim
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pilgrim »

Buying a love/sex/photography doll is very personal; after all, it’s often a version of a dream girl. It involves making dozens of decisions, including the material used, body type and height of the doll, its skin tone, eye color, choice of face, hair color, and many, many more. It can be a confusing and frustrating experience that can drag on for weeks or even months. This is partly due to dollmakers never clearly listing all available options and explaining the effects of some options on others, but it’s also just the nature of the beast. Even current doll owners can be driven nuts when buying another doll. That’s why I want to give Jeffrey Bloom of Booty Call Dolls my highest recommendation. Jeff will do everything he can to get answers to his clients’ questions and to address their concerns. He’s easy to contact and will go as many extra miles as necessary to assure that his clients have a positive experience when purchasing a doll through BCD. A prospective owner has no way to quickly contact a doll maker to get answers, Jeff does! Also, most of us have limited experience buying dolls, having zero to maybe four previous purchases under our belts. Jeff does this all the time! He knows his stuff and does his very best to share his knowledge and insight with his customers. Plus, he’s a nice guy! So, if you’re planning a doll purchase, contact Jeffrey Bloom and do it right!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401
I was sending a few questions here and there to a few vendors authorised by 6YE and Jeff from Dolldesire was the one who didn't just answer my question, but spurred on my mind by sending a few suggestions, only then did I realise the guy is like a rough diamond, doesn't care much about the marketing factor like the cart and stuff on his website, not necessarily a bad thing btw, but he's just a passionate fella who knows the ins and outs of the market well. This is exactly what a newbie needs, so I let him know what I wanted and along with a few suggestions he had, he instructed the factory accordingly.
-adymore

Zatara

Post by Zatara »

I was lost and searching around for about a month until I read a post calling Jeff a 'guru' around here. Figured I'd send an email. Glad I did. He was very patient with my indecision. It is not an easy thing to try and replace a lost love with an inanimate object. But after speaking with him and tossing 100+ emails back and forth over a month, my Honey is home. I'd still be searching or might have bought something that I'd be regretting right now if not for Jeff's help.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

viewtopic.php?t=176399
by sdkay33
Introducing GeeAnna, Jarliet 158 Head 'Jo'.

Another big thank you to Jeff at BootyCallDolls, for all his help and guidance during my selection and ordering process. He is the best... as we all know. Just the best!
Attachments
jarliet.jpg
jarliet.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 109 times

INFORMATIONS