exdollofficial.com

Kat is cozy in her new home

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Kat is cozy in her new home

Post by von_Shredhead »

Jimbofod wrote:Hey Von,

It is from Amazon. Here is the exact wig (link below). I see that it may not be offered in the colors you mentioned, but there are others might like. Pretty amazing for the price, I must say. Another benefit (at least for this pink one and presumably other light colors) is that the inner netting is white, not black, so no worries about scalp staining. I use it directly without a hair net. With the hooks clasped a bit tight, it stays on very well. This does create a few folds that can pop up and become visable/feelable, but it's not bad considering the hair's style and volume generally hides these.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01 ... UTF8&psc=1

The wig is holding up well, especially considering it stays on her during playtime and bedtime, getting its fair share of "bed head". I do brush it regularly. I recommend this brush that has been fantastic in maintaining this and other wigs. I wish I'd found it earlier. The only thing is that the teeth are a bit pointy, so I recommend using this one with the wig off to avoid scratching your lovely's skin.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00 ... =UTF8&th=1

This brush (bigger one) is fine for on-head brushing, since the teeth are actually little loops.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00 ... UTF8&psc=1

Good luck!

PS - I was just looking at "other suggestions" and saw this. It's a different brand, so I can't vouch for the quality, but it seems to have colors closer to what you wanted, in a very similar style.

https://smile.amazon.com/Alacos-Christm ... PPAD2&th=1
Hi Jimbofod!
Thanks for the info Dude! Checked the links ... very cool ... Thanks!!
Lila really likes the "hot pink" version of Kat's wig. It is a bit darker in color than Kat's ... but not quite purple/burgundy ... still very cool color!
Last link lead me to another color option for the same wig ... black and dark green ... NICE!! Thanks!!

I have to agree about the TangleTeezer brush ... best solution for ratted wigs ever!!!
The only thing is that the teeth are a bit pointy, so I recommend using this one with the wig off to avoid scratching your lovely's skin.
Ever so true!!! :wink:

Did not know about the "looped" type brushes available ... Thanks!

Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Harem, thanks for the welcome!

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Glad I could help, Von! That rose hot pink color is really intense. It caught my eye as well.

miZu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by miZu »

The kimono is beautiful.. LOVE IT!
(ノ)ノ*:・゚ Yuki | 163cm 5ft4 H-cup | Head #56

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

It really is incredible how different the same head can look with different eye colors and wigs. Nice work! I'm a fan of the whole anime fantasy hair color thing.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay late to this party but....
Image.jpg
Image.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 1634 times
Loving this look!

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Thank you miZu, MannyCan, and Karrot! She's a bit to cool an sassy to admit it outright, but I think Kat is flattered.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Well, Kat and I had quite the busy Sunday: a, uh, morning delight :whistle: , a full bath and shower, repairing a thumb poke, trimming excess from a back skin repair, changing the bed sheets, getting her back in her winter PJs, and fitting her in a new wig. Kat's pink wig has been her main one for a good long while now, and despite my attempts to keep it up, it has gotten pretty tangled and frizzy from repeated "bed head." I figured she deserved a fresh one. The light pink color was unfortunately no longer available on Amazon. I considered other colors, but then I remembered I bought a dark lace front wig from K’ryssma that was really good quality, just long for sleeping in. So I found this one that looked pretty natural.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07 ... UTF8&psc=1

When it arrived, I noticed the dark part was darker than advertised, but it grew on me. The length is just about as long as I'd go with Kat being primarily a bed doll (actually sleeps all day like a cat), and definitely long enough to suit my taste. After cutting to fit, I think it looks pretty natural on her.
soft hair, soft jammies
soft hair, soft jammies
20190113_203612.jpg (606.31 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
Oh, bonus, the wig is has a tan color inside, not black which is bad for dolls. And it came with two tan (not black) wig caps. I decided to use one for this wig to protect Kat's scalp from the 3 wig combs. I think it is helping the wig stay in place as well. Eventhough her head is a bit smaller than most adult women, this wig fits quite well (after adjusting the straps) and the hair thickness is quite good, so the folds that occur from tightening the sizing straps are not that easy to feel when you touch her head. Here's a close up of the lace front.
close up of lace front
close up of lace front
20190113_203627.jpg (592.92 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
Ok, now for the fun :D
sneaking a peek
sneaking a peek
20190113_203647.jpg (562.22 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
relaxing while I do all the work
relaxing while I do all the work
20190113_205157.jpg (501 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
getting cozy
getting cozy
20190113_210923.jpg (638.1 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
getting naughty...
getting naughty...
20190113_212057.jpg (520.78 KiB) Viewed 1349 times
Attachments
...afterglow
...afterglow
20190113_205327.jpg (555.88 KiB) Viewed 1349 times

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Kat is sexy and her breasts are intense, especially her nipples!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Cool new wig Kat is wearing. Thanks for showing what a "lace front wig" looks like up close ... makes for a nice, clean looking part in her hair with her scalp color showing through instead of the normal wig webbing.
Cheers!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS