https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Scooter's mini introduction

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Scooter's mini introduction

Post by Wolferich »

That was really an outstanding series of pictures.
Now the story :thumbs_up:
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

scooter_ca wrote:
Wolferich wrote:I didn't know the series yet.
You found some great pictures, but I think mud in the ball joints is not good. We should leave this territory to the biodolls. :haha4:
Giorgi is not afraid of a little dirt.

Sorry for the hijack Leather by Lee. I followed your link as well.
I love the idea of Pixie Burgers from McPixies. :thumbs_up:
viewtopic.php?f=64&p=1867060#p1867060

Thanks,
scooter
I'm dragging this into your thread because I'm interested in how you got Giorgi clean again back then.
Normally the bodies soak up any kind of paint like a dry sponge.

I once had a case where a doll got sand in its hip joint. The joint was much harder to move than the other one.
Now it's better again, one of the two has given way, either the sand or the joint.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Hi Wolferich.
That photo is Giorgi's contest winner from Sept 2019 - Bright Colours.
Here is the link to the timeline entry. --> viewtopic.php?f=64&t=96105&start=110

I did not plan on letting her get that messy, but once she was in the paint she became very slippery.
She slipped out of my fingers and did a face plant into the paint.

It is acrylic paint and it was only on Giorgi for a very short duration.
After washing it off, there was some slight staining, but I immediately pulled out my favorite cleaner - Low Odour Varsol.
Not sure if its called Varsol in all countries. It may be called paint thinner.
You MUST use low ordour because regular varsol has tons of fumes.

Warning: I don't talk about low odour varsol too much, because I would feel bad if someone used it and it had a bad reaction to some types of TPE.
So, now that I've said my warning, I'll mention that I have been using low odour varsol on Daria and Giorgi for years with no ill effect.
It's very good on stains and will take off makeup and eyebrows in a single wipe.
I don't notice the smell at all, but my nose is not very sensitive, so others may have a problem with the smell.

For Giorgi, the varsol cleaned up her skin very nicely.
Suprisingly the most staining was on her head, hands, and feet, as these are made of a harder material.
It took some extra work on those parts but eventually she was all cleaned up.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Hello Scooter,

have you thought about getting a body double for Giorgi? Then you could use one for fine and one for mud wrestling or similar.

This is basically the S023 from TBLeague with a few small differences. The S023 has moulded nipples and private parts.
Since the facelift in 2020, it also has slightly rounder thighs and a rounder butt.

Cheers
Wolferich

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Wolferich wrote:Hello Scooter,
have you thought about getting a body double for Giorgi? Then you could use one for fine and one for mud wrestling or similar.
I really haven't thought to much about it. It would probably confuse my little mind.
I'm sort of a one doll man. Well two actually. One mini and one full size.
I will keep Giorgi and Daria until there is some catastrophic failure, and then they will transition into a new body.

New Timeline Entry - Perfect Nipples. Mission Accomplished!!!

The hunt is over. The perfect nipple has now been achieved.
:multi: :multi: :multi:

As of 10 minutes ago I was still pondering the next nipple experiment.
I planned to mold a pair of nipples using TPE paste. (3M Primer mixed with shredded TPE).
But then I posted this picture and realized I can't do better than this.
The picture is from --> Panther and Polaroids <-- which is currently an active thread that will be added to this timeline once it's complete.

This is a hybrid "makeup/attachment" solution I described earlier except now the small conical grain is attached by the tiniest drop of superglue.
The areola is makeup. I use a hole punch on a piece of paper and use that as a template to dab the makeup on.

The super glue holds up well and has survived being under some clothes, although I suspect that very tight clothes would bump it off.
The makeup allows for a nice diffuse edge between the areola and the skin.

So.... Mission Accomplished.

Thank you for joining me on this obsession,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

First let me say, wooooo..Me likie.. Boing!!
L✰neR✯nger

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

LOVE IT :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: THEY LOOK TASTY :whistle:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

FeelingReality
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FeelingReality »

Jeff wrote:Congratulations on being reshelled to Daria. I know many dolls who have jumped shells due to a whole slew of reasons. I even know some who have families and time passes the same for them as humans. Soon we will have a dolls’ party at my house so I will get to meet some new doll folk. Have Daria watch one of our favorite movies called Marwencol and she can see for herself that being 1:6 scale opens a lot of possibilities she maybe has yet to consider. Vi used to have a limo her size that had a hot tub in the back!

Something like this but a bit more classy.
B68EC481-1AB4-4523-8A1C-6BDA8AA48684.png
I got here looking for retouching nipples and thinking of making a template. As for a family, for various reasons, I wanted one doll, and now I have 5, due to some things not being as expected and finally deciding to pay $3K. But they are too nice to throw out, even if they have a limp, or broken limb, no hands, at least they don't have a moustache... hehehe...

I find standing them around is good too. One seated, one laying on the bed. Sitting with one on my knee and another beside at kneeling level to hug both at once. Its about the hugs for me. The more soft lumpy bits all at once... very relaxing and contentment like...

But the nipples and lips do fade away quick. I got some powder makeup from ebay China in some reasonable priced little containers that reseal okay. The problems I found are...

1. Getting the nipples the same size
2. Getting the nipples the size I want them without guessing touch ups etc and centred etc a bit here a bit there oops too much etc...
3. The getting it stable to set so it doesn't smear or rub off
4. The over spill of sprinkles etc getting on something else.
5. Getting it on the hands and accidentally touching something else!!!!

So I was considering some sort of a template, which evolved to become all of many possible variations. With the idea of a hole the correct size you want for the nipple. You can have many sizes as you desire for variety, as most know they WEAR off within a month most times if you are using them and they are not just being eye candy. Sooner if more often.

The other was to have that template held in place by some sort of a jig, perhaps hanging around her neck to keep it in place with a strap to go around the back to keep the seal so no makeup powder falls out. The Idea was to use something like the bottom of a Vaseline container, giving a cup on top of the breast, to catch any powder. The next was to have two powder puff like devices, perhaps just cotton wool, to wipe with the powder on to the exposed nipple. Then another clean pad to wipe the excess powder off so it settles in place. This might require additional clean pad to keep doing it until there is no smear coming off. Then to remove the template cup carefully so as to not smudge or smear, a straight lift off at 90 degrees. Then clean the template with a few wipes before doing the other nipple.

At least that is the plan. I find cleaning the spills to be more trouble than they are worth and often causing damage trying to rub things off. And then there is the trouble from some clothes staining dreadfully. I guess I am getting older and more tolerant with the most recent leopard shorts leaving PURPLE variations of lines 15mm wide and around it in many places reaching right around upper and lower. After also the black stocking leaving some stains too on my pure white beauty. I should have known better. But its like a birth mark now or tattoo pattern. My mini is not out and about tho. She is in her box within one of the other larger 4 boxes stacked on each other. Its a bit like brides of Dracula with all these coffins about! LOL!

Then there is the one that broke in half and now she has her upper half just above the belly button, having a 50mm PVC pipe around the spine, and is at various heights in a larger pipe base attached to the side of my main chair, to make a nice cheek rest on a breast while I type this. I have come to see the positive of her break, as not often can you see the face so well, as having her so close and stable on her own, to be slightly above or below, or equal with my head, according to a spacer I put in the pipe under her. With her arms and hands can be in a hug position. Or with one arm behind your head with the other on your belly with your head snuggling in the cleavage where all slight movements make her move back and forth and jiggle with the 20 mm play movement swaying and the rotation. Meaning move one arm and the other arm moves and creates some very interesting illusions with eye contact at just a good distance. Then tie in her bottom half with a bent over position, to the PVC pipe, and it is almost like a LAMA in some ways, but fits very well with butt expectations and good for a belly rub, with the belly button on this half about 60mm from the break. Perhaps it is a little like the Island of Dr Moreau with some mixes. After all I can swap the heads of all to each preset pose. Though I am in the process of making up some quick release adapters to a standard old 17mm head thread.

I found the smaller 158cm doll to have easy to bend limbs. Where as the 165cm seemed to be too stiff and resulted in the break where it needs to be the strongest for it takes all the load. That is where the back joins the U that goes to the legs either side of the honey pot. This join weld, takes all the weight in every position, when hanging. And less weight when laid flat. In my doll the joints were far too stiff and it started to PEEL the sheet metal inside back and forth instead of the actual TIGHT BOLT Joint. After 10 times back and forth it broke! 3 of my dolls are 165 CM, 1 x 158 CM and 1 x 126 CM. All the 165CM are very stiff on most joints except knees and elbows. First one was cheap at $1K and it had one stiff joint in one leg and trying to loosen it up loosened up all other joints. I ended up having to cut into it to tighten a back joint that failed side to side flopping that took out the hand by crashing into things when it dropped. So there is a bit of learning curve to make imperfect things last longer. And the funny thing is my 158 was my third doll, a $800 Kimber, I sort of dismissed it and it has stood for most of its time against the wall for hugs and a squeeze, but it is the easiest to move from standing to sitting without it being like mud wrestling an unwilling participant! As with all the 165Cm. They said they have to make them tighter... But I have a DREAM of adjustable JOINTS with perhaps even cables going to them to pull on locking mechanisms into place as one idea.

Man was not meant to be alone. And he was given two arms so that each can be around a woman each. I can testify that this feels so freaking good like it was designed to be this way in a seated position, purely platonic hugs... with some jealous looks now and then... psst... the eyes change colours, the wigs are changed and swapped and the NAMES change... my next project is a wig box upgrade to take 15 wigs instead of only 6 foam heads using PVC pipe and padding.

Great ForTITude she has. And I have a twin body that is whole. I am considering using them for a magic act where you cut the woman in half. But in this case I just swap heads on an identical prop swap over of the box. Voila! Wait till I get the AI going for personalities. But at the moment I can't keep track of the names, with 20 wigs and 5 colours of eyes!

Oh yeah, did find a good thing lately that didn't stain... Leopard BUFFS like on Survivor. Can put around necks or use as bra or skirt. I just put them as both on one doll for first time. As I had then as scarfs on them with the Leopard Ears they are wearing to get that Josie and the Pussy Cats look going. There was also the Charlies Angel poses considered too...

I am however afraid of breaking the latest replacement doll. I managed to convince the well known manufacturer to replace the doll and had to pay for shipping at AU$700. It was NOT WM. The actual break was the U itself, where the part is made of ROLLED sheet metal. It is not welded where the sheet metal joins, meaning it will start to twist with wear and tear if the joints don't loosen up. Mine seemed to get tighter requiring more effort to move legs from standing to seating, till eventually it broke off. It got looser as time went on, but it ended up being the metal bending that was about to break off back and forth. It lasted only 46 days! Too Stiff! It made me wonder how could this be only 1.2mm thick steel sheet? This might work okay on the smaller looser jointed dolls. But if they are going to make taller dolls stiffer then they need a far strong U than 1.2 mm thick. Personally I would make it solid and it would last forever. When you compare the two for wear and tear it would be so strong. I am considering making a JIG to Straighten the LEGS from seating to standing, which is where there seems to be a lot of pressure on the need to support the joints that are being bent. With the knees bending limiting the leverage. So to keep the knees held straight by the JIG as well as support the bending joint. Funnily enough, I am thinking about PVC for this Jig. With perhaps a splint to strap around the legs to get the full length leverage of the legs.

I apologise in advance for not seeing all there is to see here and possibly being in the wrong place with this post. But it is overwhelming to me to find things and keep up. I just pop in from time to time.
Feeling is Reality

INFORMATIONS