betterlovedoll.com

Aylen has moved in - WM170H

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Aylen has moved in - WM170cm H-Cup

Post by terabyte »

Messenger - that is so true...

Stones - You and me both, I am definitely looking forward to getting the WM152H in some outfits.

Djcdoll - I think you are right, if she showed up at my doorstep with a suitcase I wouldn't be surprised.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Aylen is a legend.
I can't count the number of times I've viewed Aylen's photos to find inspiration for my own work.
Her and Paz are from that same generation.
I'm considering retiring Paz too soon here.
Aylen will always be special to us here in Salem.
Looking forward to good things to come :)
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I have this feeling that very soon you are going to make me regret giving away my 152. Can't wait for the shoots. It's an amazing doll.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Endless War wrote:Aylen is a legend.
I can't count the number of times I've viewed Aylen's photos to find inspiration for my own work.
Her and Paz are from that same generation.
I'm considering retiring Paz too soon here.
Aylen will always be special to us here in Salem.
Looking forward to good things to come :)
Thanks Endless, that means a lot to me to hear my work is inspiring. I love to shoot and try to put the best out I can come up with. Your work and quite a few others is outstanding, very inspiring in itself.
setevoltas wrote:I have this feeling that very soon you are going to make me regret giving away my 152. Can't wait for the shoots. It's an amazing doll.
Lol, I almost bought the 152 as a 1st doll. Those curves are crazy! I am looking forward to getting it and sharing some shoots!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ey man, just checked back the latest few pages -from where I left off- and gotta say: hell of a lot nice pics! From that TH top set (awesome boob-zooms and standing ones) to the grey pants and string in the last one and lol part. liked that shopping cart one :P. Aylen sure was a legendary presence her like someone else said!

So anyways every time I see the WM170H again I always go...mannn she's hot; love her looks...but then I'm always reminded of how her tits seem to hang a bit low. So just wondering now, how was your experience / thought on the looks of their placement?

And good to hear you got the 152H incomming...man this model tbh I also kinda had the same feeling about, only not so much the location/place of her tits but more like arent they to big :P. But that ass tho, phewwww might be the most awesome one out there! Really looking forward to her, esp in leggings! And bet doggy would be crazy hot ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Terabyte,

Between seeing photos of Aylen and your avatar of the #61 Bree RLSD exclusive head. I had a "Duh" moment. For 2 weeks I have had my WM 166c with the #273 and #61 bree head, tan, and it never occurred to me that I could put these heads on my WM 170H body, tan. Got so used to seeing her photos on a 157B or a 166C that it I didn't even think about putting her on a 170H.

A couple of quick photos, so what do you think.
Attachments
IMG_0214.JPG
IMG_0214.JPG (353.74 KiB) Viewed 1000 times
IMG_0215.JPG
IMG_0215.JPG (423.9 KiB) Viewed 1000 times

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

avante wrote:Ey man, just checked back the latest few pages -from where I left off- and gotta say: hell of a lot nice pics! From that TH top set (awesome boob-zooms and standing ones) to the grey pants and string in the last one and lol part. liked that shopping cart one :P. Aylen sure was a legendary presence her like someone else said!

So anyways every time I see the WM170H again I always go...mannn she's hot; love her looks...but then I'm always reminded of how her tits seem to hang a bit low. So just wondering now, how was your experience / thought on the looks of their placement?

And good to hear you got the 152H incomming...man this model tbh I also kinda had the same feeling about, only not so much the location/place of her tits but more like arent they to big :P. But that ass tho, phewwww might be the most awesome one out there! Really looking forward to her, esp in leggings! And bet doggy would be crazy hot ;)
Hey Avante, thanks for stopping by and checking out Aylen's photos. Also thank you for the compliments, much appreciated. Absolutely glad to hear she is a favorite with a few members.

The 170H tits I feel have a nice sag to them, I feel while they look great naked they look phenomenal with a bra or just a tank top type shirt. They are not solid so they are pretty comparable to a real woman with naturally large tits when you squeeze them. Her fitness stomach and round butt complete the package for me

The 152H I can't say as I don't have it yet, being 6 inches shorter and the same size tits might be a bit extra for that frame however when outfitted properly they can look lovely, all lighting and angles. The ass on the 152 from what I can tell is nothing short of perfection IMO. Oh yea.... there will be sexy photos....

Panther68 wrote:Hey Terabyte,

Between seeing photos of Aylen and your avatar of the #61 Bree RLSD exclusive head. I had a "Duh" moment. For 2 weeks I have had my WM 166c with the #273 and #61 bree head, tan, and it never occurred to me that I could put these heads on my WM 170H body, tan. Got so used to seeing her photos on a 157B or a 166C that it I didn't even think about putting her on a 170H.

A couple of quick photos, so what do you think.
Hey Panther,

Lol, that is a nice moment you had there. I really am drawn to that 61 head, very beautiful and it looks great on your 170. She has that sultry look especially in the suit. Now, my 61 head will be attached to the 152 body so I will have to see how that combo works. I also have a WM/YL combo in the works....

jacobi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jacobi »

Absolutely gorgeous!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

jacobi wrote:Absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Guess who's back!!! Long story short, sent Aylen off to work on some things and take a break, those didn't go the way I had envisioned, decided to get Aylen back (and fixed up). Big thanks to Samara78 for the awesome surgery on her.

Aylen she is back in front of the camera and refusing to keep herself clothed for more than 30min. She gave me a long speech about letting her go, so we have some making up to do :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Gonna be a long night........

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Woot! :) oh man I love those!

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Ha, Ha,
That's great news Terabyte.
Make up sex is always the best sex. :)
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

I hope you had a nice reunion, she looks great! Are you still going to get the 152H?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

WOW, she's back!!! Welcome back Aylen, we missed you. :D
Love the latest photoset terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Those short tartan skirts are always hot and I love the way the buttons on her white top are struggling to contain her ample assets! :mrgreen:
Nice, hope we can see more photos of Aylen soon! :D

INFORMATIONS