Starpery.com

LuAnne and the hand job :)

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: LuAnne and the hand job :)

Post by Xandian_01 »

RGC_0767 wrote:Ahemmm.... well back to the hand job results... after some time using the fingers.

My replacement sort of sucks :) Her wrist is not as strong. the hand flops down some. It LOOKS good though. Grip is not strong.
I'm criticizing myself quite a bit here.

The best thing of this fix is if your lady is very active with you, and a mishap takes place with the fingers, they take the blow very well. I've rolled the body over the hand a few times. (not intentional) the fingers were all bent up, and were easy to straighten and did not break wire or break thru TPE.
I am back to the drawing board as far the loose wrist. (need stiffening where it comes out the tube is all)

In Memory of CC I continue on :angel: :thumbs_up:
Hey RGC_0767... Been working in the yard past few days... Tis the seaon...lol.

May I ask about the "In memory" comment?

As far as a viable repair... I wish I could help.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Xandian_01 wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:Ahemmm.... well back to the hand job results... after some time using the fingers.

My replacement sort of sucks :) Her wrist is not as strong. the hand flops down some. It LOOKS good though. Grip is not strong.
I'm criticizing myself quite a bit here.

The best thing of this fix is if your lady is very active with you, and a mishap takes place with the fingers, they take the blow very well. I've rolled the body over the hand a few times. (not intentional) the fingers were all bent up, and were easy to straighten and did not break wire or break thru TPE.
I am back to the drawing board as far the loose wrist. (need stiffening where it comes out the tube is all)

In Memory of CC I continue on :angel: :thumbs_up:
Hey RGC_0767... Been working in the yard past few days... Tis the seaon...lol.

May I ask about the "In memory" comment?

As far as a viable repair... I wish I could help.
Crazycajun passed away on April 2 I believe. He was 59. He was of the "Miss Atleur" team. Was only beginning to get to know him. He was a big inspiration in me doing the hand repair. As well as others here too of course.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 96&t=98989

I have some ideas for improvement. time has been lacking for doll repair.
How are you?

Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandian_01 »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Crazycajun passed away on April 2 I believe. He was 59. He was of the "Miss Atleur" team. Was only beginning to get to know him. He was a big inspiration in me doing the hand repair. As well as others here too of course.

How are you?
I just found the thread right after I made my comment. I have been reading the posts. I have watched like 3 of his videos. I did not leave a comment yet. idk... those take some thought for me.

I am doing well. About to head for bed. 5:00 am comes early. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Xandian_01 wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:

How are you?
I just found the thread right after I made my comment. I have been reading the posts. I have watched like 3 of his videos. I did not leave a comment yet. idk... those take some thought for me.

I am doing well. About to head for bed. 5:00 am comes early. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
I just finished watching the documentary "the sex robots are coming" CC was in that. With a doll maker using AI and facial expressions. The doll was gorgeous!!! A lot of work to do that.
Crazycajun enjoyed it obviously!! :) I did not know CC very well, but for a doll maker to ask him to test out the doll on a "date", he must have been very well respected in this industry. I liked him, he seemed pretty easy going. Smart guy, being an engineer. He and his wife with a lovely home too. Many will miss him!
5 am wake up call!!! Lucky guy!!! :)

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

I guess I did not think when I deleted all the images related to this thread. Not sure if my scatterbrained posts here had helped anyone anyway.

Been dreaming up a ball-bearing wrist/palm plate idea. Not sure if it will become reality or not. Been fiddling with some cornball ideas anyway :)
I'll share when I have something more solid, and we can all laugh at my maniac ideas :deadhorse:

INFORMATIONS