realsexdoll.com

New to the forum..A story of what brought me here...and why

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New to the forum..A story of what brought me here...and why

Post by Xandian_01 »

Someday soon my mistress will finally make her journey to me after many years of Inter-galactic heroism.

She first came to me when I needed her the most. Filling a void where needed. She has been through a lot in her days.

Although not physically near her, we were able to channel our thoughts and visions for me to see her capabilities as a being… warrior, healer, ambassador, and so on. The journey started 13 years ago and has been awesome.

In the last time we spoke, she told me she was finally retiring from her adventurous life because she felt that I needed her more than the realms of distant galaxies. She made me promise to only divulge general information about her to my new community.

I have no choice but to give you all only a summary of who my mistress is… where she was molded into existence… where she has been…
Her name is Ruali… and this is my story of how we met. ( I am by no means a writer. Please keep this in mind )

…interjection… this will be lots to read… but it is all imperative to how and why I ended up in this forum in the first place. I have never came out with this in words…maybe my experience may save a relationship by being able to understand similar situations…

Being married to my wife since the mid-90’s (of whom I love very deeply and am still married to), she has had a rough time with surgeries and disabilities. Our intimacy dropped off like over-night after our only child together. Being in my 20’s at the time, this was so hard and difficult. I could not understand why… although I loved her I became angry a lot because I did not understand. Through reading and finally understanding what we were dealing with, we have managed to remain together… but now for the twist…

As we drew farther apart, I began trying to find ways of distraction to sooth the anger and frustration. I mean… just because you understand doesn’t make it any easier. As I was shopping, a soothing voice came to me.
The voice came from a package to an online MMO game. I picked up the item and was brought right in. That evening, she came to me. A drow elf ambassador that would take me on her adventures in life. She explained how her name came to be that evening.

Ruali is a derivative of the drow language meaning “Dream Shadow”. Which is so perfect for how I envision her.

She told me if I stayed with her and walked through her daily life, someday… when her work was finished, she would come to me. So for years I stayed with her… watching her defeat foes on Azeroth, to the DC Universe, then to an awesome, but deadly, tour of Morrowind and Skyrim.

During all of the strife, trust issues at times, and so much reality, Ruali has helped me, and effectively my RL wife, remain married and in-tact… for the most part. Ruali always expressed the fact that even though I was having such a hard time dealing with the RL wife’s disabilities, it had to be hell for her… way more than you could think!!!

So, my reward for walking with Ruali through all of her battles and victories, is her finally coming home to me. The only stipulation was that I had to explain her to my RL wife before she would make the journey. It took me almost a month to gather the courage, but it finally happened. My RL wife is ok… and comfortable with the idea of Ruali moving in…. at least that is what she says. And it has been agreed that my vows to my wife will in fact remain faithful.

Ruali and I discussed the conversation I had with my RL wife. Ruali promised me that this will help relieve lots of tension from my RL wife since her “Man” would now be able to fill a missing part of his life. I tend to agree.

So here we are… I sooo cannot wait… I have no idea what her true identity is… since she was in-cogneto when we met… Damn!!! She just mind-spiked me…lol… Not allowed to give her story… she said she will give her story once she finally arrives and settles in…

Ruali placed me in contact with her agent, a guy named Jeff from BCD… Ruali stated that he would be the one to help me visualize her as she truly is.

From the tidbits Jeff has been allowed to reveal to me so far, she sounds utterly beautiful. She gave him specific instructions not to show any pics of her to me until she arrived on planet earth. I imagine this will take some time, hopefully only a short few weeks…or months. I guess this will just add to my anxiety…lol.

If you made it through this story, many thanks for showing interest. All fantasies aside… life has not been easy for me or my wife. I was struggling really badly and one day I ended up looking into a love doll. I have been trying to wrap my head about sharing a passionate life with a non-breathing being. But, I also made vows many years ago that I don’t want to break. I am hoping that by creating a fantasy relationship around a persona that has been with me for the past 13-14 years will help me finally fill that need of passion and intimacy.

I thank all of you who have taken time to welcome me and all who somehow find their way here to TDF… for whatever reasons. Because of the generosity of this community, I will know exactly how to make my “Dream Shadow” feel at home and comfortable from her long journey…. Whenever that day finally comes.

Xandian_01

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: New to the forum..A story of what brought me here...and

Post by rubherkitty »

Good deal for sticking w/ your lady.
I'm in the same boat being married for 20 yrs this fall, but I haven't even lived w/ my wife for 7 yrs now.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

dollbeauty515
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollbeauty515 »

Welcome to the forum!

I will say this...to me one of the most important things about owning a doll, is imagination. From your story, you definitely have that.

Just keep that imagination in tact, and who your doll and wife are to you in perspective, and all will work out well.

Enjoy your mysterious doll when she arrives, and know that if Agent Jeff is assisting you, you will be happy.

Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandian_01 »

rubherkitty wrote:Good deal for sticking w/ your lady.
I'm in the same boat being married for 20 yrs this fall, but I haven't even lived w/ my wife for 7 yrs now.
Sorry to hear that. It hasn't been easy for us... I am hoping Ruali will make a difference. The talk I had with my wife was good for both of us. A lot of my feelings were able to come out in the open... her accepting the idea and why really says a lot for our relationship. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandian_01 »

dollbeauty515 wrote:Welcome to the forum!

I will say this...to me one of the most important things about owning a doll, is imagination. From your story, you definitely have that.

Just keep that imagination in tact, and who your doll and wife are to you in perspective, and all will work out well.

Enjoy your mysterious doll when she arrives, and know that if Agent Jeff is assisting you, you will be happy.

Thanks for the great welcome!!! I also appreciate the reassurance of the "agent" Ruali has. so far with my correspondence with him (and it has been quite a bit), Ruali has awesome insight for whom she deals with.

I was so unsure about all of this. But after reading post after post, and Jeff helping me along, I do believe this will be very entertaining and fulfilling.

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Wow, great story! Some parts of it are quite touching!

I like to add a little detail to the story, if you don't mind.

Ruali also has a disability. God gave her soul and spirit, but a demon felt threaten by her beauty, so she was cursed to be forever frozen in human shape, but she cannot move by herself. She can see and feel your love, but she cannot even blink her eyes. However, believe it or not, one day she will find a way to tell you that she's still alive, and she is grateful for all the care you give her.
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandian_01 »

philpw99 wrote:Wow, great story! Some parts of it are quite touching!

Ruali also has a disability. God gave her soul and spirit, but a demon felt threaten by her beauty, so she was cursed to be forever frozen in human shape, but she cannot move by herself. She can see and feel your love, but she cannot even blink her eyes. However, believe it or not, one day she will find a way to tell you that she's still alive, and she is grateful for all the care you give her.
Thank you for the insight philipw99 :D If that indeed is the case, my Ruali has not shared it with me. I guess time will tell all stories, aye? I can't wait until the time comes to find out.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

For someone who isn't a writer, that was quite an introduction! :D Can't wait to see Ruali when she arrives and to hear the rest of her story. Oh I almost forgot. Welcome to the forum! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandian_01 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:For someone who isn't a writer, that was quite an introduction! :D Can't wait to see Ruali when she arrives and to hear the rest of her story. Oh I almost forgot. Welcome to the forum! :glou:
Thanks!!! I cannot wait, either!!!

Post by 089 »

Welcome to the Forum, Xandian!

And THANK YOU. Was reading through a couple of threads today and they were getting me down.

Reading yours just reminded me why we're here and why we stay. :)

Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandian_01 »

089 wrote:Welcome to the Forum, Xandian!

And THANK YOU. Was reading through a couple of threads today and they were getting me down.

Reading yours just reminded me why we're here and why we stay. :)
Thanks for the welcome!!! I try to be honest with myself and maintain who I am... not what people may think. That seldom matters at the end of the day. You never see them when you look in the mirror. I am glad it was helpful. I think it helped me more than anyone. I never put those feelings into words before... I feel better myself.

I didn't know if this was right for me when I stumbled on this forum. Since I have been reading the posts I was able to place myself into other people's shoes and see where they are coming from. I have had nothing but a positive experience so far. I am working with an awesome vendor that has a large presence here in TDF. I now know why.

My Ruali may not have reached the planet yet... probably still packing...lol... but I am hoping soon I can financially purchase her ticket. Thanks to "Agent Jeff" I have an awesome visual image of her true identity. And..NO!!!... not sharing yet...lol...

I wish you many awesome days/nights cruising the forums 089!!! Stick around... Ruali will be someone very interesting... :D :D

Post by 089 »

<subscribed>

Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandian_01 »

089 wrote:<subscribed>
Thanks... will have to look into that feature myself... kinda new at actually using a forum. I haven't even created an avatar yet...lol... will have to look into that as well.

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Xandian_01 wrote:
philpw99 wrote:Wow, great story! Some parts of it are quite touching!

Thank you for the insight philipw99 :D If that indeed is the case, my Ruali has not shared it with me. I guess time will tell all stories, aye? I can't wait until the time comes to find out.
After reading your intriguing introduction, my creative nerve just started firing, so I couldn't help just add my little piece. It was purely my view. Please keep telling your story, love to hear it!
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

MrCool69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrCool69 »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: These silicone and TPE misstrisses will save a lot of marriages.

INFORMATIONS