https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Small dolls

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Heyyy... are you two related? :lol:

Funny, I was just on eBay and thought just in passing that the list seemed shorter; I wasn't being thorough and didn't give it much thought though. I definitely won't be able to afford any more BJDs until I manage to get a reliable income; I spent way too much on "collecting" the Pullip Rozen Maidens and then bought my Soony, only to discover them sneaking out an eighth Rozen that I now couldn't afford :evil: That's why I hit eBay in the first place; she's going for $500-650 right now... what a rip off for a $100 doll...

I'd better not get started :lol: Needless to say I do NOT recommend giving Jun Planning any of your money. Go for the real BJDs.

KawaiiLuvr, your Alice is sweet! I'm sure that just as the life-sized silicone dolls look so much better in Real Life than in their photos, I'll bet she's gorgeous up close and personal! I hadn't checked out the Soom company's wares yet; I'm trying to avoid tempation :lol: The Dolfie and Luts sites are bad enough! Whenever I land a job though (or a book deal) I'm definitely going "windows-shopping" again :D

Actually, I keep forgetting that I have to get Soony some practical clothes first... she can't be a little angel forever! :razz: I have yet to check out Den of Angels after I registered there; I suspect that's the first place to go to shop around. I'm hoping they aren't too elitist and snooty though... *holding breath* :lol:

PBS
Lily Godwin & Eden Gardner's Doll Albums are here: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10095

wender

Post by wender »

PBShelley wrote: Did you find suitable clothes for her? Because she most likely will come nude (though I don't know for sure about this model). And clothes are...costly 8O Soony's going to be wearing her angel outfit for awhile, I fear :lol:
I ordered one basic summer outfit with her, so she will not be naked for long. Since she is a MSD size doll she can wear some cloth from friends2bmade most of it looks pretty childish, but at least its not so expensive and she has something to change. I don't know what type of character she will have but I think it will be more elegant than cute. So I need an outfit that fits her style.
During my free time at work I was reading DOA a lot, but I'm sure I have a long way to go. :)

wender

Post by wender »

Hi there, my name is Momo and I am a MSD Sakura doll right from Japan :)
A few days ago I was on sale in a small shop in Tokyo. I was bought by a guy named Wender and after a long flight I'm right here in this really messy apartment. :(
(I was told that we are moving right now and that our new home will look much better, there will be other dolls too so I will not be alone)
I will go back into my box now and wait what will happen.
Bye for now and greetings to all the little dolls out there. :)

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Hi Wender,

I'm sure Momo is asleep in her box, so I'll address this to you :wink:

She's adorable :D Such a cute outfit too! It's kind of like how I wanted Soony dressed, but Luts was sold out :(

She's standing on her own, too? She looks very poised :wink:

Beautiful little doll! Best of luck on your move... I hate moving *bleah*

PBS (PS: Soony sends warmest wishes to you and Momo :D )
Lily Godwin & Eden Gardner's Doll Albums are here: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10095

wender

Post by wender »

PBShelley wrote:Such a cute outfit too! It's kind of like how I wanted Soony dressed, but Luts was sold out
I went to five stores to find a dress for her, was able to buy some underwear as well. Not only that the clothes are frightfully expensive, you just couldn't get them because they are always sold out. Well this was the first time I bought any lingerie at Ginza, even if its only for a doll :D
She can stand on her own but I wouldn't leave her that way, I will look for a dollstand or a nice armchair for her to sit in.

Doll_Luvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll_Luvr »

Konnichiwa, Momo!

She's adorable, wender. Congrats on getting another addition to your doll family. And thanks for sharing her with us.

~DL
If you can see yourself in the doll's happiness, you feel certain you can manage another day. ~ Doll maker Gentaro Araki

[url=http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10562]Saya's Albums[/url]

Dollinlove
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollinlove »

The Pullip Prunella :razz:

Image[/img]

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Prunella is adorable :D Wow, TEAL hair :o She's really "accesorized" too, isn't she? There's a lot of detail in that outfit 8)

Meanwhile, I'm still mourning the loss of my (intended) Kirakishou :cry: I'll never be able to afford her :evil:

Congratulations on your new addition, Dollinlove :)

PBS (& Soony & 7 Pullip Rozen Maidens (OF EIGHT))

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hi, Everyone!

Feel free to check out my BJD gang and enjoy some holiday fun at my LiveJournal here:

http://paleonaturist.livejournal.com/5164.html#cutid1

Best and Brightest for the Holiday Season, TDF!!

~Bruce
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

Doll_Luvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll_Luvr »

Paleonaturist wrote:Feel free to check out my BJD gang and enjoy some holiday fun at my LiveJournal here:

http://paleonaturist.livejournal.com/5164.html#cutid1
Wow... that's quite a party going on there. You've got some really nice doll furnishings. And the outfits... cool stuff.

Thanks for that. :D

~DL
If you can see yourself in the doll's happiness, you feel certain you can manage another day. ~ Doll maker Gentaro Araki

[url=http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10562]Saya's Albums[/url]

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Hi Bruce,

What a great shoot! It must have taken hours to set that up 8O Love your gang too; they all seem to look out for each other very well :D

Thanks for sharing!

Happy holidays to you and your crew(s) :)

PBS (& Soony, and the Realdoll-girls)

R2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by R2 »

Didn't know there are such beautiful dolls. :razz:
:roll: seriously thinking I should start collecting some little ones too. :razz:

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

French editions ALTAYA are selling some figurines with their magazine. The theme is Manara's heroines. Clic the pic to see them or "manara" for his website.

Manara is a famous author of comic strip.

__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

laf_ange

Post by laf_ange »

Elle wrote:French editions ALTAYA are selling some figurines with their magazine. The theme is Manara's heroines. Clic the pic to see them or "manara" for his website.

Manara is a famous author of comic strip.

In effect Milo Manara is a very good designer.

I buy the first part of the collection and I intend to subscribe for a result and gifts.

Original :
En Effet Milo Manara est un très bon dessinateur.

J'ai acheter le premier fascicule de la collection et je compte m'abonner pour avoir la suite et les cadeaux.

LAF ! ! ... !

wender

Post by wender »

Yesterday I received a parcel from Volks with my new doll.
I'm glad that she arrived before my trip so I don't need to worry about sending someone to the customs office to pick her up.
I was able to snatch her at Volks dollpa 18 after event sale. I was lucky enough to get the dress as well, all the cloth sold out pretty fast. She is a YO-SD Tinatsu and her name is Hazel.

INFORMATIONS