It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:48 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.


Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use




 Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2
   
 Post subject: Re: Stock DS insert vs. aftermarket - closing the gap!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:40 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:03 am
Posts: 1174
Yeah - that's a known reaction between TPE and PS .. should always read the forums before trying something.



_____________________________
nukeno wrote:
The magical thing about these dolls is, at first they may appear just as sex-toys, only until you get to “know” one, then you realize they are pieces of art that actually become alive over time. Only in your head or on TDF of course, but still.
Adventurer wrote:
It's not a "get off at any cost kind of thing" but rather something that mimics a real relationship where care and giving are the baseline norms, not exploitation and selfishness.

Check out my other Polls and Posts!
- Nadia's Masturbation Comic-Style Post **HOT**
- Nadia's Pictorial Post (DS163+, Sandy Head)
- Reetzia's Pictorial Post (DS163+, Kayla Head)
- My Recommendation of Jeff from BCD
- How many dolls owners own in secret?
- What was your primary INTENDED use of your doll?
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stock DS insert vs. aftermarket - closing the gap!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:34 am 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm
Posts: 430
It appears that when both TPE and silicone pieces are powdered there isn't much reaction at all, only when they are powderless and clean there is ugly reaction. So I might reconsider fitting TPE onahole in my doll after all but I'd need to shave it a little to make it smaller to fit in. I'm only doing this experiment because shipping costs of DS inserts are insane and I want to find sensible alternative.



_____________________________
Image
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stock DS insert vs. aftermarket - closing the gap!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:05 pm 
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:46 pm
Posts: 187
Why waste time debating about tpe inserts. Alot of aftermarket onaholes are not made of tpe at all.



_____________________________
Wanted doll features: 1. taller dolls, 2. less stainable silicone 3. High quality eyes 4. soft tits 5. perma-makeup
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stock DS insert vs. aftermarket - closing the gap!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:08 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm
Posts: 430
NeedWaifu wrote:
Why waste time debating about tpe inserts. Alot of aftermarket onaholes are not made of tpe at all.


Weird because here every sex web shop sells only TPE onaholes, actually I can't recall seeing even one made of silicone.



_____________________________
Image
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stock DS insert vs. aftermarket - closing the gap!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:27 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 4:20 pm
Posts: 735
Location: US
Pumpster wrote:
NeedWaifu wrote:
Why waste time debating about tpe inserts. Alot of aftermarket onaholes are not made of tpe at all.


Weird because here every sex web shop sells only TPE onaholes, actually I can't recall seeing even one made of silicone.


Yeah, I found pretty much the same. There are sex toys of other materials but not really the onaholes. Not that they always specify the material used. I guess they want them to be super soft and stretchy. I tried a similar thing, going with a Lilith uterus model in "hard" that was still very soft. It is kind of big for the cavity, and I couldn't figure out if I wanted it sticking out a little or all the way inside. Either way the opening was very tight and dried out quickly, so any time I went in during use required re-lubrication. It was also maybe too tight, at least once it was crammed into the cavity. I didn't notice any bad reaction in the doll because maybe I had some layers of repair silicone there, and I used some iso alcohol spray to aid getting it into the cavity. Later, I took a spare silicone insert and laid it next to the onohole, and I can confirm that some melting reaction started to occur. The experience was not all that great, so I don't think I'll bother trying again, even with a protective powder layer.



_____________________________
Kat's arrival post
Kat in white lace
Elwyn
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stock DS insert vs. aftermarket - closing the gap!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:54 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm
Posts: 430
Jimbofod wrote:
Pumpster wrote:
NeedWaifu wrote:
Why waste time debating about tpe inserts. Alot of aftermarket onaholes are not made of tpe at all.


Weird because here every sex web shop sells only TPE onaholes, actually I can't recall seeing even one made of silicone.


Yeah, I found pretty much the same. There are sex toys of other materials but not really the onaholes. Not that they always specify the material used. I guess they want them to be super soft and stretchy. I tried a similar thing, going with a Lilith uterus model in "hard" that was still very soft. It is kind of big for the cavity, and I couldn't figure out if I wanted it sticking out a little or all the way inside. Either way the opening was very tight and dried out quickly, so any time I went in during use required re-lubrication. It was also maybe too tight, at least once it was crammed into the cavity. I didn't notice any bad reaction in the doll because maybe I had some layers of repair silicone there, and I used some iso alcohol spray to aid getting it into the cavity. Later, I took a spare silicone insert and laid it next to the onohole, and I can confirm that some melting reaction started to occur. The experience was not all that great, so I don't think I'll bother trying again, even with a protective powder layer.


There must be tens of differend cool sounding materials those onaholes are made of but in the end they all seem to be TPE when I do some googling. My TPE onahole experiment wasn't that successfull either, I tested it with my doll but maybe it was too tight and/or soft because it really didn't feel like anything and DS insert is 100x better. Bummer.



_____________________________
Image
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stock DS insert vs. aftermarket - closing the gap!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:12 am 
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:46 pm
Posts: 187
Pumpster wrote:
NeedWaifu wrote:
Why waste time debating about tpe inserts. Alot of aftermarket onaholes are not made of tpe at all.


Weird because here every sex web shop sells only TPE onaholes, actually I can't recall seeing even one made of silicone.


What about putting a plastic bag in between insert and doll? With lube it wouldnt scrath and be easy to insert in place. With proper placement it would almost be not visible, but at least it would be safe to use.

Ofc, im not sure if plastic bag itself wouldnt be problematic material?



_____________________________
Wanted doll features: 1. taller dolls, 2. less stainable silicone 3. High quality eyes 4. soft tits 5. perma-makeup
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stock DS insert vs. aftermarket - closing the gap!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:14 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm
Posts: 430
NeedWaifu wrote:
What about putting a plastic bag in between insert and doll? With lube it wouldnt scrath and be easy to insert in place. With proper placement it would almost be not visible, but at least it would be safe to use.

Ofc, im not sure if plastic bag itself wouldnt be problematic material?


One problem with these onaholes seem to be that most of them have hole going through for easy cleaning and I certainly don't want my "stuff" to get inside doll's vag cavity. So I tried using cling wrap to block the hole at the other end and put rubber band around whole package it to keep cling wrap in place. But wrap came off when I removed onahole from the doll. Using powder seem to make TPE mostly safe to use with silicone, at least for couple of hours but this onahole test was pretty much fail with all the trouble and 0 feel.



_____________________________
Image
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Chatting users: JJ2times

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum