www.dolls.co

Welcome to the forum

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
Whitedevil90
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Welcome to the forum

Post by Whitedevil90 »

patiently waiting....

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Post by Leather by Lee »

Whitedevil90 wrote:patiently waiting....
Can you elaborate. Have you ordered a doll thru sexxdolls.co. I have been talking with them about placing an order but am worried about how slow shipping is at the moment due to the corona virus situation.
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

SaraHayes
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SaraHayes »

Leather by Lee wrote:
Can you elaborate. Have you ordered a doll thru sexxdolls.co. I have been talking with them about placing an order but am worried about how slow shipping is at the moment due to the corona virus situation.

i put my order in on the 14th, still waiting for a email when its ready to ship. i think its only been 4 business days. not sure what there work schedule is. im hoping sometime this week itll be ready to ship.

also there is a $100 shipping charge at the moment. also their sales end i think the 28th. my doll was on sale so i still saved money with shipping included.

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Post by Leather by Lee »

SaraHayes wrote:
Leather by Lee wrote:

i put my order in on the 14th, still waiting for a email when its ready to ship. i think its only been 4 business days. not sure what there work schedule is. im hoping sometime this week itll be ready to ship.

also there is a $100 shipping charge at the moment. also their sales end i think the 28th. my doll was on sale so i still saved money with shipping included.
I am looking at an IronTech. What brand did you purchase? Different factories work at different speeds. Sexxdolls guarantees an 8 to 10 day production schedule. I realize they cant control shipping speed, especially now. I want as much information as I can get before the sales end.
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

SaraHayes
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SaraHayes »

Leather by Lee wrote:
SaraHayes wrote:
Leather by Lee wrote:

I am looking at an IronTech. What brand did you purchase? Different factories work at different speeds. Sexxdolls guarantees an 8 to 10 day production schedule. I realize they cant control shipping speed, especially now. I want as much information as I can get before the sales end.

i ended up going with this af gem. https://www.sexxdolls.co/collections/af ... 53-head-90

i was debating on a wm doll because there was a few popular ones i liked, but $2k for a doll is 2much lol

took me a good full 2 days of browsing every verified site to decide. had to compare every price on very site after i find the doll i wanted. and then alot of other browsing the past week or 2. i was going to go ebay, but when i messaged the sellers who were supposedly selling through america and they replied with "hi my friend" followed up by words that made no sense i decided to just pay the extra for a official doll. thank god for tdf to help me find a legit place

INFORMATIONS