betterlovedoll.com

The Magic Kingdom of ZELEX

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The Magic Kingdom of ZELEX

Post by the living tribunal »

KKFun wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:02 pm While preparing my next artwork, we have some extra photos to share while Frost is still on the sofa. Hope our friends would like them too.
Lovely girl; this one is really good, the way she's looking into our eyes :thumbs_up:

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Wow that's one hot looking doll! Really impressed with the level of realism that Zelex produces.

Also hot damn, that Daenerys photo shoot was amazing! The lighting effects on her look spot on, and the hand on the spike is a really nice touch. Brilliant!

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

djcdoll wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:51 am Wonderful pictures of lovely Frost relaxing at home on the sofa. :thumbs_up:
I think we'd all love to sit beside her. :D
I'm not sure sitting, would be the first thing I'd like to do! But first let me empty my drool bucket!
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:24 pm
KKFun wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:28 am
Thanks friends. I really love GOT, I watched them more than I can remember. We love dragons, fantasy world, we need them often. :haha4: GOT has so many very good characters. Emilia Clarke and Margaery Tyrell are awesome actresses, they are so sexy too. :haha4:
Hehe...who does not? 8O ..they shall be cursed and eaten by the dragon alive. :mrgreen: Some other series I find inspiring is Spartacus (Blood and Sand etc) and Wheel of time. Currently waiting for season 2. :glou:
-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:21 pm
KKFun wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:02 pm While preparing my next artwork, we have some extra photos to share while Frost is still on the sofa. Hope our friends would like them too.
Bits more than "like" and she´s anything but "Frost" there! :whistle: Now who´d refuse to give the attention she just offered?. 8O :) :glou:

Thanks -Ragnar66-, agreed, Spartacus is another good one. Frost is very demanding sometimes too. Maybe beautiful ladies are all like that :haha4:
4891d wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:12 am How nice to have such a lovely reader! :)
Hmm... I have a feeling this is an erotic story. :whistle:
Thanks 4891d. Frost loves stories, erotic one is even better. :glou:

Dewyn wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:25 am WOW, superb photos on the sofa, I love !!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks Dewyn. Sitting next to her is a completely different experience. Face-to-face with ZELEX girls is something completely out of my imagination. They are just so realistic and lovely. :D

djcdoll wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:51 am Wonderful pictures of lovely Frost relaxing at home on the sofa. :thumbs_up:
Thanks djcdoll, I heard more girls are coming, the house is getting smaller :glou: But who is complaining :haha4:
Flyer wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:16 am Frost without magic wand and spells looks very seductive and hot.... :!: :onfire: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Really beautiful shots :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I knew that in fairy tales they lie to children when they show that all witches are ugly... :haha4:

Thanks Flyer, her magic is coming back right now. Non-stop adventures we believe. 8) We love fairy tales so much too, always better from a lovely lady of course.

Alottahope wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:18 am Yes! Beautiful! Such a hot model! Does she have the implanted hair?

Thanks Alottahope. She has a wig, and takes a long time to tidy up her hair every time to look nice. But it is worth it. :D

Dastardlydave wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:37 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:37 am
setevoltas wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:56 pm Oooh... hey KK, can you talk Zelex into a Margaery Tyrell face?

:haha4:
seconded. :D Well... maybe any of the below? :D :glou:

Margery Tryell as in the one and only ND won't put full name as it might be against the rules love said lady you'll have me remortgaging the house.
Dastardlydave wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:46 am

IMG_2551-1.jpgIMG_2569-1.jpgIMG_2566-1.jpgIMG_2562-1.jpg
between storm frost and snow the magic kingdom of zelex must have a very hot climate great work as always kkfun.
Thanks Dastardlydave, so glad you visited our Magic Kingdom. We actually have the weather control system at home. Thunder, Frost, Ice, Storm and Snow. :haha4: The next girl would likely continue the tradition. :glou:

the living tribunal wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:38 pm
Lovely girl; this one is really good, the way she's looking into our eyes :thumbs_up:
Thanks the living tribunal, ZELEX ladies are so stunning, beyond my expectation, the implanted eyebrows and eyelashes help the realism so much, hence her eyes look better too. In most of the casual photos, I have a difficult time telling she is actually a doll!!!! :D
baphometric wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:49 pm Wow that's one hot looking doll! Really impressed with the level of realism that Zelex produces.

Also hot damn, that Daenerys photo shoot was amazing! The lighting effects on her look spot on, and the hand on the spike is a really nice touch. Brilliant!
Thanks baphometric. Ya, I know what you meant, the first time I met them, completely eyes opening, I have other dolls 5+ times more expensive than ZELEX, but ZELEX wins a big deal.

We always try our best to match the lights from the environment to the girls, more realistic that way. The goal is always to try to keep the girls as original as possible. 8)

0osik wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:01 pm
I'm not sure sitting, would be the first thing I'd like to do! But first let me empty my drool bucket!
Thanks 0osik, the Magic Kingdom is getting exciting every time when you arrive. :glou:

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Pirate Dreams

Previously, we learned that Frost enjoyed reading her Magic Kingdom books, so what story was she reading? Pirates!!! 8O

Pirate Dreams KKFun S.jpg
Pirate Dreams KKFun S.jpg (5.83 MiB) Viewed 531 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Hey, I'm afraid your leather couch will be ruined by sea water! 8O That's the downside of leaving a book in the hands of such an imaginative girl. :roll:
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

"It's a Pirate's life for meeeeee!" ArrRRRRR.
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

Flight of Fancy
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flight of Fancy »

I can't help but imagine her chest heaving, what with all those lusty pirates and exciting battles.
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Hell yeah!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

KKFun wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:45 pm
Thanks -Ragnar66-, agreed, Spartacus is another good one. Frost is very demanding sometimes too. Maybe beautiful ladies are all like that :haha4:

That for sure! :D But the less beautiful ones can not be exempted. At least when some my ex is concerned. :lol:
What´s you favorite Spartacus females btw? Mine is these two contrasting gals, but there´s couple more. :mrgreen: :glou:

KKFun wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:56 pm Pirate Dreams
Previously, we learned that Frost enjoyed reading her Magic Kingdom books, so what story was she reading? Pirates!!! 8O

Frost gorgeousness again! :whistle: Pirates is a nice topic indeed. Ah...those good times, when I enjoyed playing Pirates! on my good old C64. :lol: Never tried on more recent versions. Maybe I should once. 8) :glou:

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

Really beautiful great picture... :multi:

Frost is completely involved in the plot :!:

She's really going through it :angel: :angel: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

starryfire

Post by starryfire »

Really beautiful! I love your fantasy doll photos KKFun! I want to create doll photos as beautiful you KKFun!
Doll Photography Coming Soon............................

Email: starryfire@yahoo.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_qKzh ... 2qIthezyXg
BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/uOzsjJmx4iZw/
Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-1958044
Odysee: https://odysee.com/@starryfire:a
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/starryfire3/
Vendor Sex Doll Videos - Showing off the sex doll manufacturer videos: https://odysee.com/@sxdollvideo:b

Dastardlydave

Post by Dastardlydave »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:35 am
KKFun wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:45 pm

That for sure! :D But the less beautiful ones can not be exempted. At least when some my ex is concerned. :lol:
What´s you favorite Spartacus females btw? Mine is these two contrasting gals, but there´s couple more. :mrgreen: :glou:

Frost gorgeousness again! :whistle: Pirates is a nice topic indeed. Ah...those good times, when I enjoyed playing Pirates! on my good old C64. :lol: Never tried on more recent versions. Maybe I should once. 8) :glou:

I loved the Spartacus ladies frost would fit right in judging by some of the comments

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Frost has a vivid imagination! Love the pirate theme!!!

On a simpler note…I was loving that blue dress too ♥️
Could it be any more perfect with it’s suggestive, sexy and casual style?

:glou:

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

KKfun, Her fingers/hands are superbly accurate and alluring. And her hair/face caps of a wonderful entity.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

INFORMATIONS