www.wmdolls.com

Sleeping With Your Doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sleeping With Your Doll

Post by tuffluv88 »

Best sleep ever, every night with these lovely ladies.

It is proven, cuddling is magical for great sleep.

I have 2 pillows under my girls, which allows me to lay on my side, get an arm under them and cup their waist in my hand while laying my other arm over them, whichever one I choose to cuddle.

They'll actually warm you up in the colder months, just bite the initial cold and you're good to go.

Sometimes I'll lay one on her side and spoon, but I don't do that much because it's hard on their skin around the shoulder area. I'd have a fit if I woke up and found the shoulder joint ripped through the skin.

Pillows could prevent that, but then they would be way too high up and not be as comfortable to spoon.

But the few times I have spooned, especially with my big girl...... wow........ that 40 inch Brazilian soccer babe booty sure does squish against you so good!!!!! Best. Sleep. EVER.

But even if I break away from cuddles through the night, waking up between them gives me such an amazing feeling. My dream girls, right here, mornings with them consist of thousands of kisses and short cuddles making it nearly impossible to get out of bed lol
20230415_225243.jpg
20230415_225243.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 713 times
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

DiscoD wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:25 am I have always been nervous because of damage to the hands mainly. Think I have tried 2 or 3 times and to be fair no damage but just doesn't feel quite right.

Might give it another go after reading this
I lay Mia this way ,and snuggle up to her.
Never so much as moved one of her fingers during the night .
But I'm a hard sleeper I don't move much my wife sayes.
Attachments
20230317_140649.jpg
20230317_140649.jpg (3.29 MiB) Viewed 695 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I always enjoyed sleeping with Rachel. She slept on her back and me my stomach.So, I'd just reach back with my left hand and hold her left hand til I fell asleep...just like a sleeping pill.

Of course, I'd have to play with those D-cup boobs a bit first.
Attachments
_1DF6224a.jpg
_1DF6224a.jpg (739.63 KiB) Viewed 619 times
_1DF6323aa.jpg
_1DF6323aa.jpg (791.59 KiB) Viewed 619 times

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

fiona69 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:53 am 100% I’ve had my Fiona for about 5 weeks now and sleep with her every night… highly recommend!
Usually end up spooning most of the time, only thing i get concerned about is making sure her hands are placed in a way that i won’t damage or get them caught in the duvet… also laying on her side her breast gets compressed a bit, but so far it doesn’t appear to be any damage or deflation (gel filled E cups)
A sock on each hand helps to protect them. Remove them slowly by rolling them off from the top of the sock. I learned the hard way, I pulled a sock off of the hand quickly and damaged a finger.

Phil

DiscoD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DiscoD »

Anastasia wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:38 am
DiscoD wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:25 am I have always been nervous because of damage to the hands mainly. Think I have tried 2 or 3 times and to be fair no damage but just doesn't feel quite right.

This is more the pose I tried last time.

After reading all this it sounds like I'm missing out on a great nights sleep and fun :D

Gonna order some night wear and maybe a shorter wig. I did have a few shorter wigs that came with the dolls but got rid of them recently :roll:
Valenti WM 173C Angel Kiss
Alexis WM 166C
Jasmine WM 157B

fiona69

Post by fiona69 »

phillip57 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:08 pm
fiona69 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:53 am 100% I’ve had my Fiona for about 5 weeks now and sleep with her every night… highly recommend!
Usually end up spooning most of the time, only thing i get concerned about is making sure her hands are placed in a way that i won’t damage or get them caught in the duvet… also laying on her side her breast gets compressed a bit, but so far it doesn’t appear to be any damage or deflation (gel filled E cups)
A sock on each hand helps to protect them. Remove them slowly by rolling them off from the top of the sock. I learned the hard way, I pulled a sock off of the hand quickly and damaged a finger.

Phil
I’ll have to give that a try, thanks for the tip 👍🏻

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Gonna order some night wear and maybe a shorter wig.
Maybe I'm strange but, I think a pair of panties and one of your T-shirts are just as sexy as Victoria Secret's goodies.

dsstealth
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dsstealth »

Just recently I've had the opportunity to wake up beside my girl. Sure makes it hard getting out of bed in the morning.
20230305_225602.jpg
20230305_225602.jpg (869.98 KiB) Viewed 536 times

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by young guy »

Sometimes, when it's time for bed, and your gal greets you like this, sleeping has to wait a while...
Chastity 20190820_205806a.jpg
Chastity 20190820_205806a.jpg (356.99 KiB) Viewed 535 times
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

I agree with everyone- where the coolness of the body is a refreshment- VS. Sweaty hot. The whole reason you cant spoon all night with a human is that they shift- turn, rotate. Frankly the closer you hold them- the more heat they pickup over time- and there have been times when 3- 4 am when you getup- goto the restroom, comeback and she is there waiting for you-- she is just as warm as you left her! Hooray! (thou her toes are always cold-- but that happens in real life anyway!)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

DiscoD wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:56 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:01 pm

It just depends on how you place/pose arms and hands. My gal´s near side arm/hand is placed on her belly, while her far side one lays parallel to her bodie´s side (neutral). Powdering and gloves may serve as additional security measure though I personally don´t need nor use them. :glou:
So would her near side arm be rotated and her hand placed on her belly? Most of her wait on the side of her arm? This was something I was concerned about with the tpe stress if the arm was rotated and the weight for a long period of time.

I'm gonna have to have another try with all this talk :D
it´s more like 30-45 degrees. Imagine you´ve your hand placed between your own intimate parts and the navel. Wrist is rotated so hand lays flat in that area. Least possible damage to this doll´s hand´s fingers from my own experience. :glou:

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

ColColt wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:58 am
Gonna order some night wear and maybe a shorter wig.
Maybe I'm strange but, I think a pair of panties and one of your T-shirts are just as sexy as Victoria Secret's goodies.
Fax!

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

DiscoD wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:31 am
Anastasia wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:38 am

This is more the pose I tried last time.

After reading all this it sounds like I'm missing out on a great nights sleep and fun :D

Gonna order some night wear and maybe a shorter wig. I did have a few shorter wigs that came with the dolls but got rid of them recently :roll:
Mia has 30 inch hair ,falls just above her butt.
I put it in a scrunchi and lay it on her neck .
I can still feel it against my face but it never gets in the way .

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

dsstealth wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:13 pm
Just recently I've had the opportunity to wake up beside my girl. Sure makes it hard getting out of bed in the morning.

The more with a gal like her! :whistle: 8)

Here´s my bedtime honey btw. (she´s a more darker head color since I´d experimented with some colored corn starch on her :razz: ) :glou:

JaneshiaGM.jpg
JaneshiaGM.jpg (621.89 KiB) Viewed 488 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

My Valentine Girl, Dhila is great to cuddle with at bedtime.

Jyoti on the other hand, hogs the whole bed!

INFORMATIONS