www.wmdolls.com

Inserts for fixed vaginas

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Inserts for fixed vaginas

Post by TannerB1313 »

The biggest mistake I made was getting my doll with a fixed vagina, I hardly ever use it because of that mistake. Cleanup is a mess and hassle. There are no solutions to this I would assume? No new type of insert for a fixed vagina?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Inserts for fixed vaginas

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I don't think an insert will fit into a fixed vagina doll. Your best option may be to try a female condom. Just pull it out after use and clean it up for next time. That's probably a better way to go than using an insert. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Trying to insert an insert into a fixed vag would only damage it from a hypothetical standpoint. That’s why they are both separate options when purchasing a doll. As stated above female condom is the way. Don’t bother with male condoms they break easily inside.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Cutting a channel large enough for an insert is an option, but requires caution and absolutely destroys her resale value. That having been said, it vastly improves the sensations available.

A Fleshlight is the easiest to cut for. Start by cutting the fins off of it (they just take up space and add tension, which the doll will do better than the cannister did). Then take a pair of kitchen scissors or large sharp clean scissors, spread her legs and cut away the material between the vaginal and anal holes all the way up inside her to the waist hinge, being careful to always keep the cut centered inwards. When done, there should be a slot going up inside her to the lower spine. Now while spreading the fissure with your hands, cut evenly away at the sides of this tight channel until the hole is big enough (don't get lazy and pull the loose TPE material towards you, that's a fantastic way to suddenly be looking at a chunk you didn't mean to remove, like part of her lower back in your hand and have an extensive repair. Don't ask how I know.)

Some of the perks of using a Fleshlight for this purpose is that the hole is usually better centered in the body (for those who care), the vagina can look & feel different to suit your tastes, and the mold risk is seriously reduced. When using the Fleshlight, make sure the end is capped! I buy the 3"×4" bags (for storing small bolts and parts) and cut them in half, sliding the lower half over the back of the Fleshlight insert to retain the fluids. The upper half with the slider just gets tossed out. I use a nylon stocking around the insert and bag to reduce friction and prevent the bag from coming off of the insert during removal.

Enjoy and best of luck!
Attachments
Left to right.
Left to right.
1699938898168526650595387753418.jpg (4.04 MiB) Viewed 1513 times
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

TannerB1313 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:40 pm The biggest mistake I made was getting my doll with a fixed vagina, I hardly ever use it because of that mistake. Cleanup is a mess and hassle. There are no solutions to this I would assume? No new type of insert for a fixed vagina?
I hear you, man. My first few dolls were fixed vagina'd, but now I only own dolls with inserts. Cleaning up a fixed orifice is absolutely ridiculous, IMO, no matter how easy people say it is. I compare it to having to change your oil every time you drive your car or something.

You can use a male or female condom with the fixed orifice, but then of course you still have to clean up all the lube that's going to get in there and dry it out etc.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

ricardoqdq wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:05 am
TannerB1313 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:40 pm The biggest mistake I made was getting my doll with a fixed vagina, I hardly ever use it because of that mistake. Cleanup is a mess and hassle. There are no solutions to this I would assume? No new type of insert for a fixed vagina?
I compare it to having to change your oil every time you drive your car or something.
LOL...very true!

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

I used a female condom exclusively for the first year or so, but now I simply nestle a soft masturbator between my Jessica Piper's thighs. The fact is that she's only 150cm, so this also brings me lower, so I can be face to face and hand to breast.

I think some people are turned on by penetrating what looks like a vag, to me that's not the biggest turn-on, the breasts and face are my thing, so it really doesn't matter that it's a masterbator and clean-up is a breeze, even compared to the female condom.

As far as coming inside the doll and cleaning it out every time, I wouldn't dream of it personally, way too much hassle.

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lone Wolf »

Meh, WM cleaning machine and an aquarium air pump makes clean up (out?) easy enough for me to make it worth it to creampie my fixed vag fat girl every time! :)
LW

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Wait till you get older. Nothing comes out anyway but you still have the same feeling as before. :D It's almost a real blessing if you have a fixed girl.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Yeah there are convenient cleaners out there now that pretty much does everything to get the holes clean and dry without the use of towels or a bucket. Might wanna take a look at that I know RosemaryDoll has 1 for a great price. With a 4th doll coming I may need to grab 1 myself.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

avidmuffin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by avidmuffin »

Do male condoms really break that easily in fixed vaginas? I am on the fence right now on whether to get a fixed or insert vagina.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I use the coeros cleaning apparatus with the doll in the bed. It seals perfectly and I don't take the cleaning insert out untill she is dry. No towels, no wet sheets, no slogging her to the bathroom. Yeah, you need to wipe her outer pussy with a paper towel if you get lube on it, but that's it.
Female condoms are God's gift to mid day quickies or late night Suprise attacks when there is no time to clean.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Dtroubs66
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dtroubs66 »

avidmuffin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:07 am Do male condoms really break that easily in fixed vaginas? I am on the fence right now on whether to get a fixed or insert vagina.
It happens once every session and has happened 5 times in another, 2-4 pumps and you can feel it rip/open if not enough lube or slack was used.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Agree with what others have said here already re female condoms (fantastic) and male condoms (very likely to tear because of friction, exactly as said above).

But you can look for sleeves for use with masturbators other than fleshlights. I found a sleeve used in an otherwise fairly useless device I once had called a Kiiroo Onyx+:

https://www.amazon.com/Kiiroo-Onyx-Repl ... B091JZTDPL

I stopped using the thing itself but had some sleeves left over. And what do you know, these thin-walled sleeves slip inside a WM fixed girl easily. They are a bit more fun to use than a female condom and are reusable for a long time (not permanently, though, they eventually wear out). You may find them to be not worth the effort more than a female condom but they are way easier to sort out than chopping up a fleshlight.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

avidmuffin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by avidmuffin »

That is a great idea Michaelangelo, I’ll have to consider it as well as just buying female condoms. The latter aren’t easily available unfortunately where I stay, even on online shops…

INFORMATIONS