betterlovedoll.com

Kendall's pics

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Kendall's pics

Post by Rock13 »

It seems like I'm getting Kendall figured out, so I thought it might be a good time to give her a topic of her own. This is where I'll post imagery featuring just her, otherwise most of my stuff will be over at the H2K Ranch topic where the three gals get together and do stuff. Kendall's in maintenance mode at the moment and I just finished her makeover, then it'll be time to clean and powder her body and select her next wardrobe ensemble. This is WM head #398 in fair, with MannequinFan Easy Move Eyes w/eye color #MF42 "Tara", bunny rabbit teeth from The Doll Laboratory (in shade, sorry!), eyebrow wigs from Headcovers, eyelashes from Maange. Foundation makeup is L'Oreal's True Match "Soft Ivory" and also selected colors from their Lip Pallette series. Lip creme is "PinUp" and eyeshadow is 'Miss Piggy' by Ciaté Of London, eyeliner is Revlon's "Skinny"...

Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

lostinaustin

Re: Kendall's pics

Post by lostinaustin »

whoa....
bringing my fantasy to reality...

chachacast

Post by chachacast »

Great job! She looks very nice

Elektron42

Post by Elektron42 »

Artist at work

Bigbutts

Post by Bigbutts »

Awesome job. She’s looking so sexy and true to life.
Your pictures of Kendall make me realize that I need to work on my makeup application skills.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Damn, that's probably the first tpe wm head that doesn't look cartoony to me. Good makeup and good fit on the eyebrows. I had bought some eyebrow wigs for my previous tpe head and didn't look great. I do get them from ebay though they probably were just crappy versions.

What brand is that wig? The quality looks good. I need a nice brown wig for Evan Zhang. The one I have on it is actually a bang wig set lopsided..

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

I really want to thank you for finding, purchasing, applying the eyebrow wigs and showing us.

I have know about them and its nice to see them in action.

Keeping them glued down is the challenge I imagine.

I tried out eyebrow temporary tattoos in the past and it did not work well.... the dolls hair keep catching on them and pulling them off.

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Well Hey Miss Kendall!!!
We are SO looking forward to your upcoming adventure............................you super Sexy Femme Fatale.......................

Loves to you Princess...........
The Antra Girls

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

Rock13 wrote:It seems like I'm getting Kendall figured out, so I thought it might be a good time to give her a topic of her own. This is where I'll post imagery featuring just her, otherwise most of my stuff will be over at the H2K Ranch topic where the three gals get together and do stuff. Kendall's in maintenance mode at the moment and I just finished her makeover, then it'll be time to clean and powder her body and select her next wardrobe ensemble. This is WM head #398 in fair, with MannequinFan Easy Move Eyes w/eye color #MF42 "Tara", bunny rabbit teeth from The Doll Laboratory (in shade, sorry!), eyebrow wigs from Headcovers, eyelashes from Maange. Foundation makeup is L'Oreal's True Match "Soft Ivory" and also selected colors from their Lip Pallette series. Lip creme is "PinUp" and eyeshadow is 'Miss Piggy' by Ciaté Of London, eyeliner is Revlon's "Skinny"...
Fantastic :!: :!:
The result is perfect :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
I am very much looking forward to more photos :angel:

Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dewyn »

Wonderful ! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
A work of art. :D

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

lostinaustin wrote:whoa....
Thanks, lostinaustin.
chachacast wrote:Great job! She looks very nice
Thanks, chachacast.
Elektron42 wrote:Artist at work
Thanks, Elektron42. Some trial & error involved- it can take time to dial in a certain look.
Bigbutts wrote:Awesome job. She’s looking so sexy and true to life.
Your pictures of Kendall make me realize that I need to work on my makeup application skills.
Thanks, Bigbutts. Since routine maintenance eventually removes factory makeup, I think it's a good idea to play at cosmetology. I find it fun and relaxing.
TChris wrote:Good makeup and good fit on the eyebrows. I had bought some eyebrow wigs for my previous tpe head and didn't look great. I do get them from ebay though they probably were just crappy versions. What brand is that wig? The quality looks good. I need a nice brown wig for Evan Zhang. The one I have on it is actually a bang wig set lopsided..
Thanks, TChris. There are several eyebrow wigs out there, but among them I prefer Cardani. They may be available from other sellers, but I haven't bothered to check. The wig is a Jon Renau lace cap synthetic from Wig Outlet.
Olivia F1 wrote:I really want to thank you for finding, purchasing, applying the eyebrow wigs and showing us.

I have know about them and its nice to see them in action.

Keeping them glued down is the challenge I imagine.

I tried out eyebrow temporary tattoos in the past and it did not work well.... the dolls hair keep catching on them and pulling them off.
Thanks, Olivia F1. The Cardani human hair eyebrow wigs have a somewhat gummy rubber texture that bonds stronger to a thin layer of Micro Kristal Klear glue than does the TPE. So, while they hold well they also peel right off without damaging the TPE. There have been times when my dolls wore the same eyebrows for something like four months. If you decide to give this combination a whirl, please don't hesitate to hit me up for further information on application and removal.
jantra wrote:Well Hey Miss Kendall!!!
We are SO looking forward to your upcoming adventure............................you super Sexy Femme Fatale.......................

Loves to you Princess...........
The Antra Girls
Thanks, jantra! We appreciate your love and please tender our warmest regards to everyone at Castle Antra.
Flyer wrote:
Rock13 wrote:It seems like I'm getting Kendall figured out, so I thought it might be a good time to give her a topic of her own. This is where I'll post imagery featuring just her, otherwise most of my stuff will be over at the H2K Ranch topic where the three gals get together and do stuff. Kendall's in maintenance mode at the moment and I just finished her makeover, then it'll be time to clean and powder her body and select her next wardrobe ensemble. This is WM head #398 in fair, with MannequinFan Easy Move Eyes w/eye color #MF42 "Tara", bunny rabbit teeth from The Doll Laboratory (in shade, sorry!), eyebrow wigs from Headcovers, eyelashes from Maange. Foundation makeup is L'Oreal's True Match "Soft Ivory" and also selected colors from their Lip Pallette series. Lip creme is "PinUp" and eyeshadow is 'Miss Piggy' by Ciaté Of London, eyeliner is Revlon's "Skinny"...
Fantastic :!: :!:
The result is perfect :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
I am very much looking forward to more photos :angel:
Thanks, Flyer! We're hoping to get something together for Valentine's Day.
Dewyn wrote:Wonderful ! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
A work of art. :D
Thanks, Dewyn. Wishing you and your lovely ladies a wonderful day- do keep an eye on those tennis racquets!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

I am happy to see that Kendall got her own thread. She definitely deserves it!!!

What you have conjured up with her make-up and all the small and big changes to her appearance is impressive!

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Kendall’s journey begins. Awesome work so far. Going to have to look into eyebrow wigs.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

How did I miss this? Must have been napping.

Kendall is terrific!

Every tiny detail has been meticulously attended to, creating such beauty!

Obviously a Labor of Love :whistle:

Anxiously awaiting more Rock.

:glou:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Nirodha wrote:I am happy to see that Kendall got her own thread. She definitely deserves it!!!

What you have conjured up with her make-up and all the small and big changes to her appearance is impressive!
Thanks, Nirodha!
Feck wrote:Kendall’s journey begins. Awesome work so far. Going to have to look into eyebrow wigs.
Thanks, Feck, good to see you getting back into the topics and updating your own!
Leatherman wrote:How did I miss this? Must have been napping.

Kendall is terrific!

Every tiny detail has been meticulously attended to, creating such beauty!

Obviously a Labor of Love :whistle:

Anxiously awaiting more Rock.

:glou:
Thanks, Leatherman! I don't think you were napping... perhaps just out on the beach with Summer searching for sea turtle tracks. :)

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS