www.wmdolls.com

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi and SL.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The Mis-Adventures of Stormi and SL.

Post by dxc »

I will use up all my forgiveness for you so there is nothing left for this guy stealing your stuff. ;)

Do not worry about such things, you are spreading much joy around the forum with your projects and I think everyone is supportive and understanding, so please do not put pressure on yourself so you keep simply enjoying what you are doing.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

You are very kind dxc.
Thank you for understanding. It's not the same ending as before. Maybe better, maybe worse. Stormi likes it better so we will go with it. I thought the only thing I had lost was this Epoisode. As it turns out I also lost all my story lines and idea logs.
I hope this show continues to put a smile on the faces of our Forum Friends.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: The Mis-Adventures of Stormi and

Post by StormiLover »

The Episode that will answer all the questions, is finally here.
This was an attempt at a dramatic sequence, that I believe is not in the nature of this show.
I can assure everyone that this will not be repeated.
Without farther ado, on with the show.

Season 02 Episode 02

A Stormi Conclusion

When we last seen SL he had just woke from an epic dream?........

SL: Or was it????

Stormi was getting ready for her day.

SL: I have to go to work, we need to talk. Please be here when I get home.
Stormi: Ok!

Stormi: Hi Roxanne, I don't think I can make it to the doctors today. SL is upset and wants me at home when he gets here.
Roxanne: We can't miss it, it's very important to get checked out, to make sure everything is ok with the baby.
Stormi: Maybe SL would want to come, should I ask him?
Roxanne: No. You can't tell him yet.

SL: I don't know what to do. I can't work, can't think, I have to know what is going on.
I better go Home for lunch and find out!

SL: Stormi, I'm Home.
Stormi, great she is gone again.

SL: (What the hell, her phone is Still busy, what is she doing?)

Stormi: Hearing the hart beat and seeing the sonogram was cool.
Roxanne: See, I told you, you had to go.
Stormi: I'm sure SL would have loved it.
Roxanne: Did you make it home before him?
Stormi: Yes, however I think I hear him at the door.

SL: I came home at lunch to talk, you weren't here.
Stormi: I went to see the doctor.
SL: Why did you go to the doctor?
Stormi: To see if the baby was doing good.

SL: So Its true? I thought I dreamed it.
Stormi: You must have heard me talking on the phone with Roxanne, while you were sleeping.
SL: I have to ask, who is the Father?
Stormi: Jeff!
SL: Who the hell is Jeff?
Stormi: Roxanne's Husband.

SL: Your having Jeff's baby?
Stormi: Roxanne is having his baby, she is not sure how he will take the news.
Oh SL, You didn't think I was pregnant, did you?

SL: Well, its a good thing I didn't send you to live with Arthur1960.

Stormi: You know what to do.
SL: I know, I'm going.

Stay tuned for the next Eposide, when we hear Stormi say "It wasn't me!" in 'A Stormi Joyride'

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

That was a great chapter and worth the wait! What a relief for SL! (Your dramatic chapter I thought was a great cliffhanger to the last season! I don't think anybody here didn't like it! No reason to be hard on yourself, everyone here likes your stories!)
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I really liked that episode StormiLover. :thumbs_up:
It was well done, great photos and gave a good solution for the cliffhanger.

My favourite line was this one: "Well, its a good thing I didn't send you to live with Arthur1960." Ha ha. :lol:
I'm sure Arthur1960 wouldn't mind his house acting as a "Doll Refuge Centre", but he may have to start thinking about extending his house to fit everyone in! :D

Tiffany was following the whole pregnancy thing with interest. I hope she's not getting any ideas! 8O
We'll be eagerly awaiting the next epside to see what happens next.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

kevinth1985 wrote:That was a great chapter and worth the wait! What a relief for SL! (Your dramatic chapter I thought was a great cliffhanger to the last season! I don't think anybody here didn't like it! No reason to be hard on yourself, everyone here likes your stories!)
I am so glad you and Jenny finally got to see the ending of the baby Eposide. I turned out better than I thought. I hope I can get my story line back on track now and get on with the fun. :D
djcdoll wrote:I really liked that episode StormiLover. :thumbs_up:
It was well done, great photos and gave a good solution for the cliffhanger.

My favourite line was this one: "Well, its a good thing I didn't send you to live with Arthur1960." Ha ha. :lol:
I'm sure Arthur1960 wouldn't mind his house acting as a "Doll Refuge Centre", but he may have to start thinking about extending his house to fit everyone in! :D

Tiffany was following the whole pregnancy thing with interest. I hope she's not getting any ideas! 8O
We'll be eagerly awaiting the next epside to see what happens next.
Thanks djcdoll,
with the theft, and the rewrite, and my work. I didn't think it was ever going to get done.
I'm sure Arthur's place would be a great place to send a wayward doll.
Stormi says that with all her experience helping Roxanne with her pregnancy, she would be willing to come to your house and help Tiffany with hers! :lol:
The next Eposide should be ready on time and in true form. Well sorta, not really. It sounded good anyway. :D

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Ahhhhhh. My Stormi & SL mi-adventure fix!! Glad you got it done!! Well done!! I think your episodes are great!! Always enjoy sitting down with my coffee and reading them!
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

That was a great episode SL. So it wasn't even her baby. I'm sure no one saw that coming.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well I can honestly say that I didn't see that coming! So Stormi wasn't pregnant after all! I'm sure you caught us all out with this story line SL. I love the way all the pics of Stormi fit seamlessly into the narrative and she looks as cute as ever in that new dress, excellent stuff!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Hi StormiLover, I saw this thread from the beginning and bookmarked it to read it later. I never found the time and it got longer and longer.
Now I had the time. Wow, some great stories about Stormi and you. Except the stolen laptop.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

StormiLover wrote:Stormi says that with all her experience helping Roxanne with her pregnancy, she would be willing to come to your house and help Tiffany with hers!
... better be careful, or dolls all around the forum will be getting ideas. (This place could get awfully crowded!)
Great job with the story. I look forward to these.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Fr0stByte wrote:Ahhhhhh. My Stormi & SL mi-adventure fix!! Glad you got it done!! Well done!! I think your episodes are great!! Always enjoy sitting down with my coffee and reading them!
Thanks Fr0stByte,
I really makes us feel good to know that people really like what we are doing.
Jimmy_71 wrote:That was a great episode SL. So it wasn't even her baby. I'm sure no one saw that coming.
To be honest Jimmy_71, I sure was deflated and discouraged, when my Stuff got stolen.
Looking back at the whole 'Stormi Day' story last night, I think it turned out better than I thought it was going to. Stormi was a trooper and kept me going till it was done and looked good.
I think it was way back in the 5 or 6th Eposide, I promised to have a few twists along the way. I think there was 4 twists in the 3 part story. I'm glad I kept everyone guessing.
I won't give anything away, except to say, the Season 2 finale is already shaping up to be a even bigger jaw dropper. :D
Arthur1960 wrote:Well I can honestly say that I didn't see that coming! So Stormi wasn't pregnant after all! I'm sure you caught us all out with this story line SL. I love the way all the pics of Stormi fit seamlessly into the narrative and she looks as cute as ever in that new dress, excellent stuff!
Thank you sooooo much Arthur1960, we are so glad you follow us and like our show.
Now with 2 threads, it's hard to deside which thread gets the new clothes and which one has to get the hand me downs. Someone with multi treads yourself any ideas?
Tsall wrote:Hi StormiLover, I saw this thread from the beginning and bookmarked it to read it later. I never found the time and it got longer and longer.
Now I had the time. Wow, some great stories about Stormi and you. Except the stolen laptop.
It's great that you took the time to visit Tsall,
We sure have been having some fun.
'Stupid Thieves', I have put it behind me, however I think Stormi is planing something. She has been ordering a pile of things on line lately. :D
lilbitlonely wrote: ... better be careful, or dolls all around the forum will be getting ideas. (This place could get awfully crowded!)
Great job with the story. I look forward to these.
Thanks for stopping in lilbitlonely.
We are glad you enjoy our adventures.
It would be great to hear the pitter patter of little plastic feet on the Forum floor, as long as none of them are mine!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

So, no immediate miniStormi's to deal with!

I liked this, back to business as usual with SL!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:So, no immediate miniStormi's to deal with!

I liked this, back to business as usual with SL!

This line made me laugh out loud so much that I spilled my morning coffee: "So, no immediate miniStormi's to deal with!" Ha ha. :lol:

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

boy the suspense was intense and Stormi just knows the right words to say haha. Well done SL :glou: :glou: :thumbs_up:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

INFORMATIONS