reallovesexdolls.com

Newbie, just received his k-cup beauty

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
devildoc
Apprentice
Apprentice

Newbie, just received his k-cup beauty

Post by devildoc »

Hello everyone,
I've been lurking here for a few weeks now. I just registered a few days ago, and I hope to contribute a good amount to the community.
A little background on myself:
I am a 30 y/o combat veteran (still in the reserves) with a degree and a job in finance. Thankfully I have always been pretty successful in the dating world, and I am currently lucky enough to be dating an attractive and open-minded 20 y/o girl, who unfortunately isn't around all the time (about 45 minute away). After reading about dolls, and talking to her about it, I finally pulled the trigger. It would keep me from wandering, and provide me with a little company in the apartment.
I know there is a "welcome" thread, but I figured I would jump right into my first doll experience.

It took me a while to realize that dolls are not as taboo as I once thought. I think at one point everyone has seen the infamous show that featured dolls similar to these, and I thought initially that the doll market consisted entirely of lonely men unable to date real women. After doing research and looking into the subject, I realized I was incorrect, there are all types of doll owners, and there is a doll for everyone.
I was extremely surprised by a my girlfriend and also a good female friend's reactions when I brought up the buying the doll. I expected disgust, but what I got was curiosity and "really, can I see a picture of the one you want?".

With this site, along with the help of the staff of RLSD, I was able to make an informed decision and buy my first. I would have added unboxing pictures, but forum rules state I cannot, so you will have to use your imaginations, haha! Hopefully, I can convince someone teetering on the edge like myself to give purchasing a doll second thought, maybe even go through with it.

I ordered the RLSD k-cup body, head #82, tan skin, brown hair, blue eyes, 5cm nipple diameter with regular length nipples. I also opted for the standing feet, something I am very happy with. Imagine a darker Ava model with brown hair and blue eyes.
After ordering her on the 6th of July from the RSLD site, she shipped on the 22nd from China and arrived on Monday, the 25th. The repairmen from my apartment were here fixing the AC, which added a small amount of humor to the situation. Needless to say I waited until they were done before I pulled the doll out.
The newly dubbed Anna came defect-free.
The smell was not bad, and the box was as non-discrete as possible. Upon opening the box and moving aside the pink blanket the doll was shipped in, the first thing I noticed was the breasts. They are enormous and magnificent! I was happy to see how realistic the doll actually is in person. The doll's head was exactly what I ordered (#82), and it came carefully packaged. I checked the skin and the joints for damage and defects, thankfully not finding any. The doll does has some weight to it, I'm glad I hit the gym often otherwise it would be rough to move and manipulate her. The skin is extremely soft and realistic. Thanks to the Texas summer heat, she was very warm during the unboxing which added to my initial happiness with the product! The joints are stiff enough to hold almost any pose, and aside from the hands and toes she seems very well-built.

Once I showed my girlfriend, the k-cup breasts literally were the first thing my girlfriend noticed! Her reaction was immediately to start feeling and squeezing them, saying to herself "these are amazing!". She is a DD cup herself, so it was quite... wonderful watching my well-endowed gf play around with the breasts of my new doll. She also cleaned up and braided the wig (extremely helpful) as well as put a couple of her bras on the doll (after maxing them out, lol!) to see which ones looked best. It was quite the evening. :D

All in all I am extremely happy with the doll experience. I can't imagine how much better life would have been if we had these in Iraq, and I truly hope that if I get mobilized again there is some way to discreetly keep the doll, it would make the nights so much easier. My girlfriend is happy that I am home with the doll instead of trying to find someone to fill my bed when she isn't around, and I am happy to have the "company". So far, I give the entire experience an A+! A big thanks to the folks at RLSD, they were extremely helpful throughout the whole process. If you are on the fence like I was about buying one, I say go for it!
When I am able to post pictures, I will be sure to show her off!

DollAfficionado

Re: Newbie, just received his k-cup beauty

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations & welcome to TDF! Looking forward to seeing her pics.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

mykim

Post by mykim »

in your opinion, how soft are the breasts
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

That's really cool, seems like you got yourself a good GF there, be sure to hold onto her. I can just imagine how big those K cup tits are, they must be really heavy but they will look great in a tight stretchy top. Looking forward to seeing pics of her.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Once again, it's the WM Dolls K-cup that adds new people to the community!

Welcome aboard, and thanks for you service. I, too, first got dolls during a mobilization - they are a good way of staying loyal to a girlfriend while also staying sane.

I'm genuinely curious to see which other manufacturers will take note and release their own dolls with HUGE breasts. I'd like to see if WM can outdo itself with a doll with even larger breasts than this. The money is here and waiting to be spent. The markets for ultra-busty dolls is tremendous, and only growing.

Please post photos when you have a chance!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

devildoc
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by devildoc »

mykim wrote:in your opinion, how soft are the breasts
They are very soft, and quite heavy. I wouldn't say they are quite as soft as a natural pair that large though. I've dated a natural J-cup, and they were basically like snuggling clouds. If you need a rating, let's say this. A natural pair would be a 10/10. Her rack is around a 7 or 8. Soft and arousing, but you can tell it's not human adipose tissue. As with all aspects of the doll, she is close to real (as close as technology will allow at this time) but not quite as good as the genuine article.

My girlfriend said they are the closest thing she has ever felt to boobs that weren't actually real breasts, and I agree.

It should be noted that the doll's breasts are hollow, which makes sense considering their mass. I believe they would tear off if they were solid TPE.
Recently I took the liberty of adding a bit of air using a I.V. catheter and an aquarium pump (once again, I will add pictures when I am allowed), so her rack is now a bit more solid, but also much more large. As a breast expansion enthusiast, this doll allowed me to live out a mild fantasy that wouldn't be possible with a real woman. All the more reason to be happy with my purchase!

devildoc
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by devildoc »

CF wrote:Once again, it's the WM Dolls K-cup that adds new people to the community!

Welcome aboard, and thanks for you service. I, too, first got dolls during a mobilization - they are a good way of staying loyal to a girlfriend while also staying sane.

I'm genuinely curious to see which other manufacturers will take note and release their own dolls with HUGE breasts. I'd like to see if WM can outdo itself with a doll with even larger breasts than this. The money is here and waiting to be spent. The markets for ultra-busty dolls is tremendous, and only growing.

Please post photos when you have a chance!
Thank you for your service as well! I'm glad someone agrees! You know how it is to want a woman, but she is 1000s of miles away and you don't want to mess around on her!

And yes, the k-cup was the final push. You are absolutely right, I would have ordered even larger if it was an option, haha! I know that isn't everyone's preference, but for me the bigger the better. :D

I think they will take the step soon. It seems like the k-cup doll is pretty popular. I'm sure they will take it up a notch or two. If they do release something like that, even if it is a custom order, I'd fork over the money.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

You're right, LOTS of people would fork over the money for a doll that's even bigger! This doll is meeting a long-unmet desire to buy this kind of physique. I can think of two historical examples from the last decade:

-The large-breasted Realdoll Body 9 was taken out of production due to issues with the structural integrity of the design - the weight of the breasts caused them to rip away over time. People continued to want to buy Body 9s, but Abyss make a costly but dignified business decision to discontinue the doll.

-Cyborgasmatrix created a wave of excitement with its doll molded after (or at least inspired by) a real-life busty model. LOTS of people wanted to buy one, but the company allegedly had issues with order fulfillment. COM went away, but the interest never did. The K-cup is the first truly BIG doll to offer a sturdy design and consistent, timely shipping. The Melanie doll by 1st PC (http://www.1st-pc.com/prod.itml/icOid/176) is attractively top heavy, but I can't recall ever seeing a review, so I don't know what it's like. One thing I do appreciate about the Melanie: It's available as a torso doll.

You used an IV catheter and aqaurium pump to enlarge her? BRILLIANT! Can you describe the exact process step by step? I think many folks would like to try it as well.

If you have a second, feel free to PM me some photos of the doll in its enlarged state. I'd LOVE to see the pix. If you want me to post them here on your behalf, I would be happy to.

Congrats again, and kudos for making her even bigger and better.
Viva la megaboobs!

Dragon Universe

Post by Dragon Universe »

Congratulations! And welcome to a great community! You do have a great girlfriend it sounds like. I do have one female friend who has thought it was so cool I was getting one and has been very supportive. When I went to both Spencer's and Hot Topic to look at possible outfits there they were so cool to talk about dolls. They were both amazed at how real Andromeda was from pictures I showed them. I am sure you will have many memorable times with your new doll and I am kind of thinking your girlfriend sounds as if she may find excuses to come over more often just to join in with the fun. And I bet she is going to want to go out outfit shopping with you for your Doll.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great review and I also am curious about the results of your operation, please show us when you are able.

I am also very interested in how CF was able to transport and hide a doll while on active duty unless it would give away secrets!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I'll just say "off-base housing" and leave it at that!
Viva la megaboobs!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Understood, CF!

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

I too am interested in the exact process in enlarging the breasts, so pictures are most certainly welcome here.

I think a cup or 2 enlargement will satisfy stones as he thinks Pandi's tatas are still too small :D

devildoc
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by devildoc »

I will definitly post the pics.

CF, it won't allow PM either for newbies I guess.
I just read the policy, and apparently newbies only need 5 approved posts to post pics. Well, good news! this should be the fifth and final post. I will post pics tomorrow for the unboxing, and I will create a new post for the breast augmentation as well, with the process and pics!!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Thank you devldoc in advance, and yes, Tootsie, you and Pandora pay close attention!

INFORMATIONS