sanhuiofficial.com

Nymeria - A Custom Sanhui 161 Drow/Dark Elf

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Nymeria - A Custom Sanhui 161 Drow/Dark Elf

Post by Willendorph »

Help! my home has been invaded by an interloper from the Underdark!

She insists that she is now Matron Mother of my household, but I'm not sure what to do. At first she wasn't very impressed with the surface world at all and kept trying to strike me down with her sword - then there was the slapping and biting and hissing. I think she was just angry because her transportation spell didn't work very well. She said that she cast the Ultimate Planar Spell (UPS) in Menzoberranzan a month ago. Apparently it creates an extra-dimensional cube that she refers to as "Nymeria's Magnificent Box". She should have just entered the box and charmed individuals would unknowingly transport her on their backs straight to her destination. Unfortunately, the UPS didn't work very well and she ended up touring the surface world for weeks. Personally, I get the impression she was delayed because she got frustrated and killed a few people on the way, but she's not admitting to anything.

"Stop Complaining! - I only hit you with the flat of the blade and it barely drew any blood at all, stupid male!"

Uh, oh, I've been spotted....

"Come here, sit child and let me read you a story - you like stories don't you little one"

Okay.... (how old is she anyway? she talks like she's a hundred years old...)

"A story from the book of Lloth, I think you'll like it. As with everything the spider queen does, it's simply divine - have you been singing the glory of her name like I told you? there's a good jaluk" *she slaps me lightly three times on the cheek in an almost loving, but threatening way*

(that's some sinister look she's giving me)

"There once was a beautiful drow female who went to the surface world to subjugate the pathetic lesser beasts that lived there"

"She found the home of a hapless Rivvil male and made it her own.... but he FAILED to please her. He was stupid and did not DO WHAT HE WAS TOLD"

"... or bring her the golden trinkets that she desired....or praise the spider queen as he was instructed..."

"So she took out her sword..."

"and grabbed him by the scruffy hair on his head..."

"and she chopped him up into little pieces and wore his entrails around her neck all the way back to Menzoberranzan"

*she slams the book shut dramatically*

"The End... for now"

"Did you like that story? Do you know what the moral of the tale is?"

"DO NOT ANGER ME!!"

eep...

"Now have you seen to your duties?"

"Good boy. You may bathe me now"

I'll get some water then...

"Water! from the surface!" *hssss* "With twigs floating in it? and animal droppings from the great herbivores?"

(what does she think goes on outside?)

"You will use your filthy tongue to clean me - do not make me regret giving you such an important duty!"

*Glare*

" You will begin here..."

HornedPear

Re: Nymeria - A Custom Sanhui 161 Drow/Dark Elf

Post by HornedPear »

Nymeria looks amazing! I think the custom color worked out quite well and she looks great in that outfit.

Unfortunately for you, I was reading about Drow society and it looks like you are in for a rough ride with this one. Nymeria seems to have made this abundantly clear to you.

Congratulations on your new companion. I hope we will be seeing a lot of her.

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

Amazing!
It looks great!
Looking forward to the follow-up works!

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

More, more more!
Beautiful!
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

Willendorph wrote:

Your new companion is quite the lovely lady. I like the cloak as well. :)

Enjoy her, if she lets you.
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Dude your screwed... I told you these long ears will take over your whole life..
good luck bud, looks like you better get to lickin :haha2:

Oh and congratulations on your new housemate, great introduction! I hope you have lots of bandaids :whistle:
Master of Puppets...

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

HornedPear wrote:Nymeria looks amazing! I think the custom color worked out quite well and she looks great in that outfit.

Unfortunately for you, I was reading about Drow society and it looks like you are in for a rough ride with this one. Nymeria seems to have made this abundantly clear to you.

Congratulations on your new companion. I hope we will be seeing a lot of her.
Thanks. Interestingly her skin colour changes a lot depending on the light - in strong photography lights she is quite purple, but under regular light she is a very dark grey.

A rough ride .... oh no, she's....lovely (careful, she might be watching... 8O

I do really want to try shooting some photos outside - probably soon, and I'm also working on a custom costume/armour suit for her.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

MX-V wrote:More, more more!
Beautiful!
There will be plenty more soon - I have a lot of ideas. Now I just have to convince her to go along with it and try to avoid major injury.
Jack+Sanhui wrote:Amazing!
It looks great!
Looking forward to the follow-up works!
Thanks Jack. She only arrived a few days ago, but Sanhui definitely do impressive work!
arkham71 wrote:
Willendorph wrote:

Your new companion is quite the lovely lady. I like the cloak as well. :)

Enjoy her, if she lets you.

Thanks. I'll try! :haha4:

Nymeria
Doll
Doll

Post by Nymeria »

Dees luver wrote:Dude your screwed... I told you these long ears will take over your whole life..
good luck bud, looks like you better get to lickin :haha2:

Oh and congratulations on your new housemate, great introduction! I hope you have lots of bandaids :whistle:
I have confiscated one of Willendorph's runic tablets in order to speak on my own account. It is also the only way to be sure that he is not plotting behind my back to usurp me!

Bandaids? Those little sticky things I caught him trying to apply? I have removed them for his own good. Better to not waste valuable supplies on that jaluk. He is better off displaying his scars anyway - he needs a visual prompt to remind him if the price of failure!

He will be broken in soon...

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

She is absolutely stunning!!!!

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

love these custom colored dolls she looks amazing
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Incredible looking lady you have there, Willendorph... she actually reminds me a bit of someone I know :thumbs_up: :lol:

Willendorph wrote:She insists that she is now Matron Mother of my household, but I'm not sure what to do.
There probably isn't much you can do at this point... seems it's already done.
Best just let it happen... take it from me, resistance is futile :oops:

Willendorph wrote:Interestingly her skin colour changes a lot depending on the light - in strong photography lights she is quite purple, but under regular light she is a very dark grey.
This sounds familiar :lol:

Maybe I can share a few tips I've picked up along the way... although her skin tone looks to be a tad more purple than my own ladies, I'm hoping that this might help make the most out of your photo sessions together.

What I noticed is that bright natural light always tends to bring out the most vivid colorations whereas indoor lights, especially those with a yellow hue tend to make their skin appear darker and grey. Using whiter light bulbs (like the coiled eco-efficient ones for example) tend to be what I prefer for photography, as their skin tone ends up reflecting light with a coloration somewhere in between. It really is a wonderful effect, but it's hard to explain just how much lighting can make a difference because It's just not the same as photographing a doll with a normal skin tone. It does take a bit of getting used to, but this is a quality that I've really learned to appreciate about them 8)

My own ladies do prefer to stick to the shadows, as I'm sure Nymeria will understand... it simply is their way.
That said, we're very happy to finally see a beautiful SH Dark Elf pop up on the forum, so we wanted to drop by to welcome her. I hope that we'll get to see much more of Nymeria in the future.

Willendorph wrote:There will be plenty more soon - I have a lot of ideas. Now I just have to convince her to go along with it and try to avoid major injury.
Now that... is the real challenge :lol:

I really hope you'll manage to find a way because your doll is absolutely gorgeous. Personally, I gave up on that front :whistle:

I think congratulations are in order, I wish you and Nymeria many, many happy years together

:glou:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

A very inspiring post Willendorph, Thank you for sharing Nymeria and for creating such a compelling storyline as well as fantastic photos. I have my first elf Princess coming home to me soon and get the feeling that my life is about to be dominated by creating her character and likely more dominated by trying to create her wardrobe and props. Nymeria and your posts are a super inspiration to me. Best to you and again THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Very very cool.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »