cloudclimax.co.uk

She's coming to me soon!!!

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

She's coming to me soon!!!

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Wow! My girl Elaine ( an EX Lite ) will soon begin her journey to me! :onfire:

Just got an email from Paul at Cloud Climax showing my lass and the extra stuff I've ordered:

Oh my! :scrambleup:

(Now I must call my friend Victor Frankenstein so he can help me assemble my girl and surgically remove that ugly insert :silly: )

:glou:
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: She's coming to me soon!!!

Post by Maviarab »

Grats Andrew, hope she is with you soon :)

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Grats Andrew, hope she is with you soon :)
Thanks!
She's shipped now. Estimated arrival on Thursday afternoon according to UPS. I can hardly believe this is happening. A girl doll! 8O :turn-l: :shocked!: :D
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Congrats!! I love my EX-Lite. Take lots of pics when she arrives! :glou:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Yes, take lots of pictures and give us a full report. After the honeymoon of course. :wink:
Oh and congratulations! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Elaine is here! (My EX-Lite girl)

Post by Andrew_Dark »

My DS EX-Lite girl has arrived! I never believed I would have a doll like this, but now she's here and I have a virtual girl friend :)
Many thanks to Paul and Mark and everyone else at Cloud Climax for delivering my doll quickly and smoothly. The only hickup was when UPS here in Sweden sorted the doll incorrectly.
Both Paul and I had to make several calls to sort it out, and eventually 'Elain' as she's called was able to finish her journey at my door steps on Friday afternoon 16th November.

Since I hadn't finished (well not even started...) tidying up my bed room I decided to be patient with the unpacking...
Hah.. After a couple of hours I couldn't resist the temptation and after strugling with the big box (my house is very small) and doing some Frankenstein assembly magic I suddenly had a naked girl lying on my bed!

Wow! I think she's amazing. A 163cm tall girl weighing only 8kg! And even if she isn't made of TPE or Silicone I think she's very realistic.

Fortunately I have already got some of the ordered items from the Wish shops in China, so I could dress Elaine as my new 'secretary' :)

Here are som bad photos taken with my mobile. Elain is much prettier in 'real life' but here goes anyway:

Elaine the secretary
I appologise for the mess in my bed room and the chair that is falling apart. I'm lazy so the new chair is still unpacked and waiting for assembly :oops:

Then I only have a couple of portraits to show. The original black wig seemed to have a life of its own and the hair just fell down and covered Elaine's face.
I also ordered another wig but in these photos she's using an inexpensive short wig from Wish. I think she looks very pretty with it:

Well, here I am, a happy old man with a pretty girl 'living' with me. I will spoil her with presents :)

PS. Two more things:

1. I got this doll mainly to be able to have a full size doll which I could dress in nice clothes and so on. Not really as a 'sex' doll.
Well, as it turns out, a certain part of my body wakes up and shows interest (ahem) when I watch my pretty Elain. We'll get to know each other well first and then we'll see what'll happen :whistle:

2. My cat Selma is still a bit confused. She walks up to Elaine and touches her naked feet. Then Selma sits down and looks up at Elaine wondering why she doesn't cuddle her. Stupid new human intruder! :)

That's all for now. More photos of Elaine will appear somewhere on TDF in the future, I hope.

Until then :glou:

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Very nice! Love that outfit! :glou:

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

She looks so sexy, think I need to employee a new secretary :D
Best
Paul

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Glad for you that your Elain got to you safe and is enjoying her stay. :D

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Congrats!! I love my EX-Lite. Take lots of pics when she arrives! :glou:
Very nice! Love that outfit! :glou:

Yes, take lots of pictures and give us a full report. After the honeymoon of course. :wink:
Oh and congratulations! :glou:

Congrats, she looks great! :BIG:

She looks so sexy, think I need to employee a new secretary :D
Best
Paul

Glad for you that your Elain got to you safe and is enjoying her stay. :D
Thanks guys!
Elaine is wonderful. I almost expected a hard plastic doll, but she's a soft and warm girl when I touch her. Which I do a lot :)
At the moment she's trying out a lot of dresses and shoes that I've bought for her through Wish. So far everything fits rather well.
Wish shops are treasure troves when you need clothes for your small doll :thumbs_up:

Oh my, now she's wearing a sweet party dress! I must stop here and be with her.

Laters,

Andrew :glou:

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello, Andrew!

Elaine looks very happy in her new home!
Her white blouse and skirt go so well together! She is so pretty!
And I think her shorter hair is very cute!
My SooYoung is very jealous right now and asks for a different hair for xmas to try out too.

I see that each ex-lite girl really has her own personality! They really do.
When I look at Elaine, I do not see just another ex-lite dressed in a different way.
I see a doll coming alive through your choices, the style and colour of Elaine's hair (so cute!), her clothes (so pretty!) and others.~^^

Andrew_Dark wrote:Oh my, now she's wearing a sweet party dress! I must stop here and be with her.
Say hello to Elaine, please!^-^

TaeYeon & SooYoung
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Congratulations! She seems like the perfect lightweight companion, and with a killer body. We love photos :)

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Hello, Andrew!

Elaine looks very happy in her new home!
Her white blouse and skirt go so well together! She is so pretty!
And I think her shorter hair is very cute!
My SooYoung is very jealous right now and asks for a different hair for xmas to try out too.

I see that each ex-lite girl really has her own personality! They really do.
When I look at Elaine, I do not see just another ex-lite dressed in a different way.
I see a doll coming alive through your choices, the style and colour of Elaine's hair (so cute!), her clothes (so pretty!) and others.~^^
Hi, TaeYeon and SooYoung!

Thanks for your welcome!

Like SooYoung somehow is a real person for you, so will Elaine be for me. Thanks to my imagination and despite my age I will enjoy the wonderful companionship of a pretty girl/young woman.
Something that real life unfortunately has denied me to do. So called 'normal' boring people probably think it's weird having a doll like this, but Elaine makes me feel happy and that's what counts for me.

Elaine waves to SooYoung :)

See you around,
Andrew

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Congratulations! She seems like the perfect lightweight companion, and with a killer body. We love photos :)
Thanks Mandos!

I hope you'll get an EF-lite girl to take photos of someday. Your magical photo skills would make her a real living person!

Hopefully my lesser skills will make it possible to show more photos of my pretty girl in the future.

INFORMATIONS