www.sm-doll.com

Emma's Passport Photos: SM 136cm A-Cup Head #63 (elf)

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Emma's Passport Photos: SM 136cm A-Cup Head #63 (elf)

Post by Sodium »

So I finally pulled the trigger this past Friday on my first non-counterfeit doll, Emma the petite elf. Jack just sent me the factory photos to OK before she ships out and thought I would share!
I thinks she's fucking gorgeous and am incredibly happy with what I'm seeing in these photos. Jack has been amazing and super patient with me and my 1,000,000 emails. This entire process has been effortless and quick. I'm told it can take 7 days to ship to Canada and she's shipping out tonight (china time, morning here in the land of snow and maple syrup)! I'm hoping a miracle happens and she shows up Friday when I have a day off but that's wishful thinking... ;P

Image Image Image Image

P.S. The gal in the background with her legs strait up in the air is killing me. It gets funnier the longer I look at it. XD

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Emma's Passport Photos: SM 136cm A-Cup Head #63 (elf)

Post by SMdoll »

Thank you for your support to SM and hope your wishes come true!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Vikki

Post by Vikki »

Yes!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! :glou:

Jack is the Best Elf adoption agent there is!!! :D

I'm happy someone finds the"Small" breasts attractive!!!

She is a Heartbreaker :whistle:

Shipping to my house was 7 days total, I am in NC.
So the scariest was when I saw her just sitting in China and Taiwan for a few days ........... Then "Poof" she went flying out to Alaska and BOOM!! 8O

She is coming today!!!

So I think your Baby will be at your house sooner, since my girl had to fly over You ........ :roll:

:glou:

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Sodium wrote:So I finally pulled the trigger this past Friday on my first non-counterfeit doll, Emma the petite elf. Jack just sent me the factory photos to OK before she ships out and thought I would share!
I thinks she's fucking gorgeous and am incredibly happy with what I'm seeing in these photos. Jack has been amazing and super patient with me and my 1,000,000 emails. This entire process has been effortless and quick. I'm told it can take 7 days to ship to Canada and she's shipping out tonight (china time, morning here in the land of snow and maple syrup)! I'm hoping a miracle happens and she shows up Friday when I have a day off but that's wishful thinking... ;P

Image Image Image Image

P.S. The gal in the background with her legs strait up in the air is killing me. It gets funnier the longer I look at it. XD

~Sodium <3
Thankyou .
i appreciate you love her.
Thank you for chooing SMdoll.
jack
www.sm-doll.com
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

I wanted red eyes originally but that wasn't an option. However after seeing that ice blue gaze I'm happy it wasn't feasable, this is so much better.
My Lovelies:

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Congrats Sodium! She is one cute lil' elf
Sodium wrote: P.S. The gal in the background with her legs strait up in the air is killing me. It gets funnier the longer I look at it. XD

~Sodium <3
Didn't notice the legs until you mentioned it. Funny that they appear in every photo :lol:
Gave me a much needed laugh.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

:glou:
Looks great!!!

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Dude, didn't you read the threads about Canadian Customs seizing dolls 140 and under? Hopefully, your doll will make it. Let us know if it gets inspected and if it gets a pass. :)

She is really cute. Good luck.
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Dollpimp2018 wrote:Dude, didn't you read the threads about Canadian Customs seizing dolls 140 and under? Hopefully, your doll will make it. Let us know if it gets inspected and if it gets a pass. :)

She is really cute. Good luck.
I got a 110cm back in May from Aliexpress that caused no issues coming in. She did have a bigger bust but the head they sent her with looked rather young for my tastes. Quality was shit though, insert broke day one leaving only butt stuff until a hole ripped between the two cavities half way in after a week. That my friends is why you don't order from Aliexpress. ;P

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

She, looks pretty amazing, my first doll I had got was from ali express and she was great, except for the strong TPE mix smell, her skin would stain and get dirty to fast, her orifices broke real fast, the head connection to the body awe full, her head would like rotate all the way to her back so had to put tape to just keep her head in on position. I loved that Doll, but she was really low grade quality. The Doll I have now is 110% better, I sold my old doll, my new JY Doll is perfect on all levels, except for the weight. That's my only regret, I should of got a 110cm or one of those WM Riley Dolls. Your new Doll is exquisite, good taste hope she is everything you want in a doll.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Wish you a fast delivery without issues. It looks like the elves are flooding the dollforum now.
On another note. I am just glad my country does not (yet?) want me to be naked for the passport photos.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Congrats Sodium! I am looking forward to seeing her debut photos. I hope she gets her own thread for me to follow.

The legs In the air in the photos is so funny. :lol: Good times!

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

dxc wrote:Wish you a fast delivery without issues. It looks like the elves are flooding the dollforum now.
On another note. I am just glad my country does not (yet?) want me to be naked for the passport photos.
Ya, Emma has a lot of busty sisters on the forum of late. ;P
Metricnut wrote:Congrats Sodium! I am looking forward to seeing her debut photos. I hope she gets her own thread for me to follow.

The legs In the air in the photos is so funny. :lol: Good times!

Metricnut
Not gonna lie, I bought more than I should have on Amazon with the help of your size recommendations... I regret nothing and she will have her own photo thread! Also still laughing at the legs in the air... XD

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Last update I got was she was on her way to the airport, but because of the time difference it is now about 2am in China so my chances of getting my tracking info before tonight (EST) are slim to none. The wait is always the hardest part.
My Lovelies:

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

New update: She flys out in ~10 hours and once that happens I will be provided with a tracking number and I can begin the endless cycle of refreshing the page every 10 minutes for a week. ;P
My Lovelies:

INFORMATIONS