www.passiondolls.com

PD Exclusive: The Making Of 158cm Gigantic Boob & Thick Ass

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
roadside28

Re: PD Exclusive: The Making Of 158cm Gigantic Boob & Thick

Post by roadside28 »

Dear god Please tell us they took more pictures of her with this head on. O.O

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

roadside28 wrote:Dear god Please tell us they took more pictures of her with this head on. O.O
My order includes this head. Patience. Pictures are coming. :)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

BaBS LIVES!

Just need a blond wavy wig picture :whistle:

Anung...so the she devil nialed this combo way back on page 17....
She Devil Lilith wrote:Exciting news Passion Dolls....I have given approval for Anung to enter into further negotiations.....although he will call her BaBs (the name seems to fit the figure...LOL)...and Jade needs a day partner. :idea:

After this discussion we concluded that the new WM 142 head (I believe this is a JINSAN head...bit could be wrong...I am a she devil not a randy boy or realgirl)

ImageImage

....would be ideal with those big collegen kissable lips just like BaBs...so will this also be available....Liliy is excited for Anung ATM...he is goal focussed again, his ICON has gone green( I was at first worried that his account was sick too 8O )...but he explained it meant he was part of the forum staff now...and I felt so relieved and excited....so I have allowed his endulgences.....and I like her too!

Just our collective thoughts...Anung please do not moderate me :lol:
Well done Lily :thumbs_up: ...and thank you all for listening to her...she is one smart cookie that She Devil...

This is this doll right here....

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

My order includes a curly blond wig, but not in the style of the big hair 80s or stripper 90s or Score magazine 2000's. I must admit I prefer the curly wigs instead of the straight hair wigs. Every time I tried to take photos with straight wigs, I always wasted time moving single stray strands of hair out of the way. But with curly wigs, stray strands are usually clumped together and I'm reminded of the first time I took a curly redhead to bed, and how sexy her messed up hair looked afterward.

Sorry for the tangent!

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

hot as fuck, I cant wait til my lady comes, January is taking forever isnt it? :(

Anyways I felt down a lot today about buying her, I told one of my friends and told he not to tell anyone but I guess he went ahead and told this girl he knows, and well I thought it was bros before hoes but they had a great time making fun of me.

People have told me while I am waiting I will be wondering the whole time if I made the right choice in getting a doll and once she gets here my life will change and I wont regret it. I truly hope so. Everyday I feel worse. Okay enough of the pity party stuff.

That head looks hot but I am glad with the choice I made, and I think Doug would kill me if I sent him another email, lol Sorry man! :lol:

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

Hey Unlovable, sorry to read a "friend" betrayed you by revealing your secret to another. Honestly, I wouldn't spend much time worrying about it. The people you associate with now may not be the same people you associate with 2, 5, 10, or 20 years from now. Without going into personal details, I can tell you that I am several decades separated from my 20s, and the people I associated with back then will occasionally post pictures on Facebook of what they had for dinner, but the vast majority of them are not part of my life anymore; I associate with other people now.

My advice is to keep your doll hobby a secret for now. You need to get comfortable with your doll first. Wait to receive her, get to know her, and then you can decide if you have regrets or not. Right now during the "waiting period" is the hardest part, in my opinion.

For now, I'd say you shouldn't even tell your closest friends and family. I can count on one hand the number of people I've told, and in each case I was absolutely sure they wouldn't, or couldn't, betray my trust.

I do regret my first doll purchase, but not my subsequent ones. My first doll purchase was $6,000 USD down the drain, although I did learn some important lessons about what NOT to do when handling and storing my doll. I am extremely happy with my last 2 doll purchases in particular, and I hope to be blown away by PassionDoll's latest creation!

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

8O WOW...they listened...I am soooooo....excited......

Unlovable...who cares what your "friend" thinks.....you getting a Leanne/BaBs..anfd he is not....Ignore it.... send him an order form and a link to her buy me page...that will sort that out... :lol: ...and if you want that head...PM or email Doug...his service is great and you are now a Passion Doll Member...so he can work something out for you... :thumbs_up:

For Mick...great choice, top option and looking forward to your review and imagery of her with a curly blond wig....no doubt it will become dishevelled in short order...this is why I have shorter hair now :whistle:

This gal and combination is going to be a game changer...I think...I just hope they have enough TPE left for ours 8O

Luv Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

unlovable, for what it's worth I know plenty of girls who are quite candid about using - and sharing - sex toys. If anything, their big concern is getting them back clean!

Even though we've gotten to a point in society where everyone seems driven to share every single aspect of their life, it's fair to say that dolls, sex, and all matters of intimacy are still ultimately a personal matter. I don't see any need to talk about my sex life with friends, let alone my admiration of well-made, voluptuous dolls. My close friends all know my taste in women, and my lovers have certainly enjoyed being on the receiving end (no pun intended) of my enthusiasm. But I don't see any need to discuss sexual issues in conversation.

Which is a long way of setting up the question: Why tell anybody at all? Keep it as something just for you, and a topic you can discuss here, in a healthy, supportive environment.

Mick, why do you say your first doll purchase was a waste?

Lastly, for PassionDolls: Much as it's been fun seeing these behind-the-scenes factory photos, I'm dying for some glamour shots of this gal: Cute/sexy outfits, good lighting, attractive poses. It's time that this debutante had her coming-out party!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

CF wrote:
Lastly, for PassionDolls: Much as it's been fun seeing these behind-the-scenes factory photos, I'm dying for some glamour shots of this gal: Cute/sexy outfits, good lighting, attractive poses. It's time that this debutante had her coming-out party!
Reckon that will happen about 20 minutes after she arrives at Dougie's place stateside...but..then I do not expect much more for a few hours or so after that :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

CF, my regret is twofold. One is cost... nowadays we can buy lighter dolls for 1/3rd the price of what I paid back then. Would you pay $6000-6500 for a 120b E-cup doll or $1900-2000 for this lighter and much bustier doll? The money I paid for that doll could completely replace my house roof.

The second reason is damage I caused out of ignorance. The doll is completely unusable now, with tears in her abdomen, where the breasts are supposed to meet her ribcage, and crotch. A toe is missing and a wrist is broken.

My tale is why I advise new doll owners to be patient, and if possible, to purchase a cheaper/smaller model like the WM100 before buying a heavy full-size girl.

Subsequent to the above, I bought the BoyToy you see in my avatar, a WM100, an OR H-cup, and others. I'm now happy and confident with my doll purchases, but I'd never buy that original 120lb $6000+ doll again.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Mick, that makes a lot of sense. Another thing I think about is that we're just at the dawn of the era of TPE dolls. We're pretty much crowdsourcing the best practices for cleaning and maintaining these dolls.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

CF wrote:Mick, that makes a lot of sense. Another thing I think about is that we're just at the dawn of the era of TPE dolls. We're pretty much crowdsourcing the best practices for cleaning and maintaining these dolls.
I covered a holistic maintenance approach for TPE dolls here...

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p1000559

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

dollfielover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollfielover »

Is WM the maker? Anyway to request a picture from the factory of this body with the #31 head?

(Yes, I'm going to be THAT guy...)

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Logistic question: What are the dimensions of the box she is shipped in?

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

dollfielover wrote:Is WM the maker? Anyway to request a picture from the factory of this body with the #31 head?

(Yes, I'm going to be THAT guy...)
I believe she is made in the same factory, and PassionDolls has access to all of the WM heads.

Time is short before the factory workers go on holiday.

INFORMATIONS