www.sexdollcanada.com/

Suggestions/opinions on Mini Doll Versus Torso

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
0oh_g00d1e
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Suggestions/opinions on Mini Doll Versus Torso

Post by 0oh_g00d1e »

Greetings Everyone,
SDC is having a fantastic sale of 20% off (highest percent in their history).
I have been very dissatisfied with my first doll purchase :shakefist: (from another vendor) and will take this opportunity to get a torso or mini doll.

I only had my current doll for 1 month, therefore I am still a new doll owner (the honeymoon has been a nightmare).

Can anyone share their experience about their mini doll? or torso?

For those who have both, which doll do you prefer (mini or torso)?

What are the pros and cons when you compare the two products?

Any suggestions on models or brands would be greatly appreciated :mrgreen:
Except IT :evil: I am done with IT :cry:

polischmoli
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Suggestions/opinions on Mini Doll Versus Torso

Post by polischmoli »

My first was a mini doll 100cm, and then I got a torso. I much prefer the torso. The mini doll was too small for me.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I would say for bedroom and companion purposes go for the best quality torso you can get, you get all the realism of the larger doll without the weight, or the possibility of appendages failing or breaking as you would with a complete doll, If you are looking for a doll for photography I would say go for the most realistic and best quality mini you can find..but also keep in mind the confiscation of minis by customs around the world seems to be a current issue.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I have an OR Doll torso with arms (my Yulia, link in my signature), which make it easy to dress her in nice things.

If you have ambitions to put your doll in nice clothes, a torso is easier to shop for than a mini doll.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Photographic poseable mannequins (without genitalia) for display get past customs :)

Torso dolls will also get through most customs with Australia being possibly the only exception due the vaguely worded laws
108. Section 273A.1 inserts a new offence into the Criminal Code of possessing a doll or other object that resembles a child or part of a child and a reasonable person would consider it likely that the doll or other object is intended to be used by a person to simulate sexual intercourse.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

I enjoy both. But, to be clear, the torso is better as a bed buddy and the mini for playing around the house. I have two 80cm minis, a JM elf and a new Dollhouse168 elf. The DH168 is light years more fun and super pose-able. I really like her...
Good luck!

0oh_g00d1e
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 0oh_g00d1e »

Thank you for the feedback everyone.
I have decided which doll to get.

cyclo

Post by cyclo »

I would agree i have a 100cm and it feels too small for myself im looking into other size dolls and this was a good feedback.

INFORMATIONS