AF Doll

The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

Post by Cifer »

I will be loading the second part of this series shortly...

My favorites from the first part of the series are shots below...but still a tough decision with many beautiful poses... :)

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

💋 COVERDOLL SUPERMODEL 💋
(PART TWO)

Welcome back to Zev's CoverDoll Featured Photographer series!....
Zev does not think you are 'NAUGHTY' for wanting to stare at her....because she is 'NICE' to look at... :)
Whether you have been 'Naughty or Nice'...have a festive holiday season!

...Now it is time for Cifer to unwrap these flowers from Zev to receive his special "Present"... :)
It's the Gift that keeps on Giving....Over and Over and Over Again.... :lol: :thumbs_up: :D
Merry Xmas to All....and to All a Goodnight (with your dolls... :) ) :xmas:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

We wish You and Zev the Merriest Christmas ever!!......................unwrapping her should be a special present indeed 🎄🎅...............again, fantastic photos Cifer!!

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Hi Cifer! :)

Have a Merry flowery Christmas in the Garden of Eden with Zev. :whistle: :angel: :whistle:
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

Amazingly beautiful photo story :!: :!: :!: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
A masterpiece :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Great poses and a very romantic rose outfit...she's like a Sleeping Beauty :lilangel:

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

Will hopefully issue a New Year photo in next couple days, then no new pics for a long while....just re-posting...

jantra wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:22 pm We wish You and Zev the Merriest Christmas ever!!......................unwrapping her should be a special present indeed 🎄🎅...............again, fantastic photos Cifer!!
Zev and I thank you Jantra for your kind words and holiday wishes...We are grateful for your compliments of our photos!... :thumbs_up:
Season's Greetings to ALL your beautiful Ladies... and their cats too!....Also, I almost forgot ( Leah Jonelle and Zev are CoverDoll sisters.... :multi: )
4891d wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:08 am Hi Cifer! :)

Have a Merry flowery Christmas in the Garden of Eden with Zev. :whistle: :angel: :whistle:
Hi 4891d!...Seasons Greetings to you and your Ladies!
Thank you for the compliments... and yes it is truly always like a Garden paradise with Zev!... :D
Flyer wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:57 pm
Amazingly beautiful photo story :!: :!: :!: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
A masterpiece :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Great poses and a very romantic rose outfit...she's like a Sleeping Beauty :lilangel:
Hi Flyer!....Zev and I are thrilled with your comments because of the amount of effort for these photos... :D
I am glad that you enjoyed these and Thanks for re-posting... :thumbs_up:
Happy Holidays to you and Janette!....(Yay....Janette and Zev are CoverDoll sisters.... :multi: )

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

No new pics for a long while...................tears..................we so hope all is ok..............we send all our love and we will be here waiting.........long as it takes.............
💘

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

jantra wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:43 pm No new pics for a long while...................tears..................we so hope all is ok..............we send all our love and we will be here waiting.........long as it takes.............
💘
Hi Jantra!....No issues or worries here.... :)
I am doing some extended travel for several weeks....So I will probably be adding pics from past photo shoots into this thread that I have wanted to do for a bit.
Anyways.... Thanks for your interest!... :thumbs_up:

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

HAPPY NUDE YEAR

What a Year for Zev!...She will be with me 2 yrs in January... :)
Some of her Highlights...

She was HOTT enough to melt snow posing as a Sexy Snow Bunny....She even won a Photo Challenge with her cute Bunny!... :D

She dressed up as some Sci-Fi characters (Aeon Flux)...and of course, a fantastic portrayal of the Amazon Goddess....Wonder Woman!... 8)

Zev showed that she can get down and dirty as a HOTT Biker Babe with the KTM Motorcycle doing Awesome Motocross poses!... :thumbs_up:

Zev is very much an outdoor girl....She went out on many trips this year...mostly looking beautiful sitting next to me in my Vette!... :D

We went for ice cream together where she posed with some yummy ice cream cones looking good in sexy outfits!... :thumbs_up:

Zev and I visited a scenic lake park where she looked absolutely beautiful in her colorful rompers posing with the peacefulness of the water!... :)

Our final trip outdoors, we celebrated together with a delicious turkey meal against the backdrop of the beautiful autumn colors!... 8)

...And to top it off...Zev is now a 💋 CoverDoll 💋 Girl...So proud of her... :multi:

Now it is time for Cifer and Zev to "celebrate"... :)
Zev is already dressed in her outfit I luv best....Her Birthday suit!... :thumbs_up:

Happy 2023!

Attachments
DSC03707 ps2-s2.jpg
DSC03707 ps2-s2.jpg (6.43 MiB) Viewed 3732 times
DSC03653 ps4a-s1.jpg
DSC03653 ps4a-s1.jpg (4.42 MiB) Viewed 3732 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Lots of nice memories! :D

Her "birthday suit".... um... So, Zev was destined to be an elegant woman from the beginning, as she was born with pretty jewels and laces. :wink: :)

Happy New Year to both of you! :glou:
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Yes loved all your adventures and look forward to seeing more this new year.
Thanks for all the great photos and videos of you two spending time together.
And thanks for the friendship as well.

:glou:

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Happy New Year to you both
How bad ass to see Zev in Coverdoll! 😁
She's one hell of a model, and you two have been killing it since day 1 :thumbs_up:
You did a really cool job with the lay out of the roses and the angles you took with the shots
Zev looks absolutely divine in this spread :angel:

- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

4891d wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:32 am Lots of nice memories! :D

Her "birthday suit".... um... So, Zev was destined to be an elegant woman from the beginning, as she was born with pretty jewels and laces. :wink: :)

Happy New Year to both of you! :glou:
Hi 4891d!... I think it is nice to reflect on the year a little and think of all the great memories... :)
It's always fun to start new and fresh for the year...In this case for Zev that means being nude. :D
Thanks for your support thru the past year and wish you well for this year too!
john1972 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:48 am Yes loved all your adventures and look forward to seeing more this new year.
Thanks for all the great photos and videos of you two spending time together.
And thanks for the friendship as well.

Hi John!...It's been pretty cool posting these pics/adventures with Zev especially when there are people on the forum like you who take the time read and comment on this ongoing effort... :thumbs_up:
Thanks...and may you and your beautiful ladies have a great year!
Doll Canvas wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:35 pm :glou:
Happy New Year to you both
How bad ass to see Zev in Coverdoll! 😁
She's one hell of a model, and you two have been killing it since day 1 :thumbs_up:
You did a really cool job with the lay out of the roses and the angles you took with the shots
Zev looks absolutely divine in this spread :angel:

Hi DC!....Great to see you doing better...Very pleased that you were able to check out Zev's CoverDoll shoot.... :thumbs_up: ....We put a lot of effort into this one... :)
I'm glad that you liked our different pose angles...It was great to showcase Zev in such a "divine" way like you said....Great choice of photos for re-posting... :thumbs_up:
Thanks for your support the past year and hopefully this year will be wonderful with your ladies!

WithlovefromBelgium

Post by WithlovefromBelgium »

Happy New Year to you both. I wish you many great adventures and beautiful pictures of course.
The adventures of my girls: viewtopic.php?t=157070

Lingerie party:
viewtopic.php?t=157070&start=1699

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

WithlovefromBelgium wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:07 pm Happy New Year to you both. I wish you many great adventures and beautiful pictures of course.
Many thanks to you WithlovefromBelgium!...Zev and I appreciate your kind words.... :)
We hope to continue to have more fun photo shoots and adventures together!
Happy New Year to you and your Awesome merry band of super fun festive partying Ladies!... :)

INFORMATIONS