www.ordoll.com

A torso i'd like to see made

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

A torso i'd like to see made

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Didn't realise that OR had torso dolls until now. I've been inspired by seeing CF's post about his new H cup torso. I already own a WM 87cm M cup torso and it's quite similar to the H cup so I won't be buying that. I'm looking to purchase another torso but want some variety.

Then I stumbled across this doll, when browsing the OR website:
https://www.ordoll.com/collections/166c ... 4523012208
"87cm Torso(H-CUP) sex doll-Yin"

She's described as an "H cup" but the design of the boobs is significantly different from the newer H cup torso with arms. This one has a more athletic look to her and I like that a lot.

I'm wondering, would it be possible to get a new variant of this doll as a kind of gym bunny torso, with the following changes:
* Add arms
* Round off the leg stumps on the side instead of the flat sides they have at the moment
* Give her some nice athletic abs (not steroid muscles, but well defined abs)
* Re-design the vagina and anus to be more erotic/sexy - see climax torso example below, which also has great hole placement
* Use any extra weight to make her ass bigger (max 110cms), specifically by making it rounder and jutting out more at the back - might also be worth adding a slight plumping on the top of the thigh stumps so that it's not totally flat across the top of the thigh/vagina area. Also increase her waist to keep the existing waist to hip ratio as it looks great.

* Total weight no higher than 32Kgs

Example Abs Detailing

(WM 173cm)

Example ass/vag/anus

(Climax torso)

Example booty

(WM 156B - 63.5cm waist and 110cm ass)

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: A torso i'd like to see made

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Alternatively, just add arms to the existing torso. She's pretty hot already.

Would still like to see some ab definition and round off those leg stumps.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Probably room in the torso market for more variation. surprised they dont have torso versions of some of the heavier dolls, just to keep them manageable.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Thanks for the kind words about Yulia! :)

Your suggestions sound great. Let's see where this goes!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS