www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech Quality Here. Look.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Artificial
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Irontech Quality Here. Look.

Post by Artificial »

irontechdoll wrote:Anyone who purchased from our authorized vendors or directly from us. We will be fully responsible for the quality. We will assure that the doll arrived safe. Due to the Covoid, there is some problems with shipping. I guess there was more voilent shipping due to the lack of labour force, especially for big parcels. We have already strenghthened our packaging. Will keep you updated.

If you feel not happy about the solution with your vendors or our sales representative, please email me at leonard@irontechdoll.com

Problems will happen some times, but we will face it and improve. Now the shipping status(we have used better service shipping),and packing are all greatly improved.

Best regards
Leonard
First of all, crotch tears do not happen during shipping. We are not stupid.

Secondly, I paid an extra $400 for a solid case. There was no damage to the case. Shipping was NOT the problem.

Third, my vendor DID email you and all you offered was glue. After I posted this, you sent a big blob of TPE to my mailbox. To this day, I have no idea what this blob is for.

How about an admission that your quality was bad, you thought there would be no consequences, and you learned from your mistake? How about some honesty? Would that be so difficult?

sexdoll4649sexdoll

Post by sexdoll4649sexdoll »

Artificial wrote:
irontechdoll wrote:Anyone who purchased from our authorized vendors or directly from us. We will be fully responsible for the quality. We will assure that the doll arrived safe. Due to the Covoid, there is some problems with shipping. I guess there was more voilent shipping due to the lack of labour force, especially for big parcels. We have already strenghthened our packaging. Will keep you updated.

If you feel not happy about the solution with your vendors or our sales representative, please email me at leonard@irontechdoll.com

Problems will happen some times, but we will face it and improve. Now the shipping status(we have used better service shipping),and packing are all greatly improved.

Best regards
Leonard

Secondly, I paid an extra $400 for a solid case. There was no damage to the case. Shipping was NOT the problem.

Third, my vendor DID email you and all you offered was glue. After I posted this, you sent a big blob of TPE to my mailbox. To this day, I have no idea what this blob is for.

How about an admission that your quality was bad, you thought there would be no consequences, and you learned from your mistake? How about some honesty? Would that be so difficult?
Overlooking the description of this hard case, I admit that I was developing my theory and apologize to you.

As expected, it is packed in a hard case and there is no damage.

Is the doll ordered by this customer and the order for the hard case properly linked in the doll chart?

If their interrelationships are clear, the company will not make a mistake in the initial response to this claim.

As expected, security is needed for this issue.

Regarding shipping, which employee packed which doll?
It needs to be clarified.

Clarify where responsibility lies and give employees a sense of responsibility.
And if the person in charge in the company leaves the mistake and ships it, it is necessary to recognize that severe measures are waiting.

The employees carry out their duties in good faith for self-defense.
I feel that such a structure is necessary.

In this case, the administrator does not have to be competent, so it is better to hire a sincere person and have him take charge of the final check.
And I think you should give a special bonus.

It's a monotonous and responsible job, so I feel that appropriate treatment is necessary.

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

It's not unreasonable to expect follow-up service on a high dollar product. But What I come away with after reading this thread is that buyers should ask questions before the purchase about what will happen if there's defects/damage, then it's there in writing. If what they say doesn't please. don't buy from em.

Actually for expensive things, this stuff should be explained upfront, there shouldn't be need for questions.

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Leonard,
based on your response to this matter I would never, ever purchase a doll from you or any company you were associated with.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

It would seem Leonard didn't offer a reasonable solution..
Attachments
Well to late now should have been nice...jpg
Well to late now should have been nice...jpg (23.71 KiB) Viewed 910 times

Dr Gero

Post by Dr Gero »

Artificial wrote:

Best regards
Leonard

Wow this is really next level customer service bullshit :shakefist:
I was considering buying an IT doll, then now I will not.

Irontech do you understand how much money you loose by acting like these?
How many clients do you have to lose to understand?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealDrGero
Reviews:
Tayu 158D Noy (ordered): viewtopic.php?t=166655
Sinodoll 152D: viewtopic.php?f=425&t=132701
Sanhui AIO Nonoka 160: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=130526
XYcolo 163 LB: viewtopic.php?f=528&t=132322

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

The TPE is way too soft !!!
And ! It's not smooth to touch!
I warned you Leonard...
I Told you the latest one you sent me last year has way too squishy soft TPE and needs to be balance of firmness properties together with the softness properties just like my original Ayumi Anime body dolls but you flat out said "No!" You want the dolls to be jiggly soft instead now you see what you get is business decline as many unsatisfied disgruntled customers lash out after their dolls fall to pieces quickly!
Bring Back the TPE blend from 2 years ago !
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Wow, this is just awful, and I really feel for the OP.

Companies must live & die by their customer service. Having good designs means nothing if your customers feel that there's a risk in ordering from you.

Myself, I would never take the risk, especially with a large purchase such as this. I'll stick with manufacturers that I've dealt with in the past, and that I know are going to stand behind their product.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

This isn't exclusive to Irontech dolls as other manufacturers like WM doll are putting out shoddy TPE blend as well.
Wasn't this way couple years ago but in past year we've seen many with these issues...
The era of TPE dolls has gone from somewhat quality with great hope's for even higher quality to a industry driven by greedy production output.
I personally could wait many years before I buy another doll if I ever do that is completely up to the manufacturer's.
They better get that TPE blend fixed or I won't ever buy again!
Oh yeah and they can't even get the creases on arms and legs to disappear anymore too so it's also matter of the finishing being done after doll comes out of the mold.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

papitH

Post by papitH »

Sadly I'm new to irontech and can't take the wind out of the sheets of the complainers. I ordered a victoria through a local vendor from germany. First my order got delayed for one month cause it fall under the future orders of others. Then there was delay with FedEx who dcouldn't get the doll out of China. Yesterday after a Odyssee I hoped I could recieve my Penelope like Odysseus. I wanted to use her for cosplaying, but can't cause first my cause of the then rushing process my order was changed by irontech himself. The upgraded sceleton isn't one, she has pubic hair instead of non like ordered and the worsed I can't put on the head, cause thread of the neck is kind of brocken, plus half inside the TPE, that is also maybe to soft cause it is on the loose at the thread like slime. I contacted the vendor, hopefully finding solution.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Artificial wrote:Third, my vendor DID email you and all you offered was glue. After I posted this, you sent a big blob of TPE to my mailbox. To this day, I have no idea what this blob is for.
I know you didn't intend this sentence to be entertaining, but I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes after I read it. I'm imagining the look on your face when you received the TPE blob. It's a look of "what the fuck?" :)

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

As I always write and say, these Chinese manufacturers feel safe because they know that no customer can do anything against them.

The best thing is not to buy from such manufacturers and pass on the bad experience to other interested customers.

The manufacturers then notice very quickly that nobody is buying their products anymore.

Hit them fast, hit them hard, and hit them a lot.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

All the TPE blend needs is more elastomer added...
Many people mostly guys here say to the manufacturer's SOFTER ! not taking in account softer means WEAKER !

Jiggling tits and Ass may look nice on videos but you see the effects as dolls fall apart rapidly and just one accident falling of a doll or brush against something results in torn skin... heck the dolls can't even survive transportation in a protective box or lay with you in bed!
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Dollicious2 wrote:All the TPE blend needs is more elastomer added...
Many people mostly guys here say to the manufacturer's SOFTER ! not taking in account softer means WEAKER !

Jiggling tits and Ass may look nice on videos but you see the effects as dolls fall apart rapidly and just one accident falling of a doll or brush against something results in torn skin... heck the dolls can't even survive transportation in a protective box or lay with you in bed!
This why I like the JY "Platinum" TPE - it isn't the softest out there, but it's a darn sight more durable than some!
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

INFORMATIONS