climaxdoll.

What do you sacrifice? (Torso with arms)

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
pangolin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

What do you sacrifice? (Torso with arms)

Post by pangolin »

I am new to this area and I thought the easiest might be to start out small by getting a realistic torso with arms but I want to know what you think are the disadvantages compared to a doll with legs. The main reason for considering a torso is that I am very concerned about the weight and the weight and portability should be better with torsos. But how much realism do you miss with these? My biggest use of a doll would be as a companion, to hug, kiss and cuddle with. But also sexual play. Do you miss a lot of that by not having a doll who could sit/lie in your lap with her legs across yours or when spooning (non-sexually) something without legs? Do you miss a lot of personality by having a doll who can't stand or face you at your own height? Do you miss a lot of intimacy by not getting the feeling of a pair of legs touching yours? Are there other important downsides to torsos?
Also, to those of you who only have torsos: Do you regret not getting a full doll?

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: What do you sacrifice? (Torso with arms)

Post by YungSynth »

I mean, it just would break the immersion in fantasy I'd think.. if you're going for companionship and not just humping, then you'll want a complete woman, be as real as possible. Unless you're going to roleplay your girlfriend stepped on a land-mine, then hey to each his own.. just my personal opinion, but we've all got one :lol:
💜 Nessa - WM 158G, #20
🩵 Alessia - SE 150E, #22c
💛 Anastasiya - SE 157H, #88
🩷 Jiyeon - 6YE 165F, Zelex #G04

cmstacker01
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cmstacker01 »

RealidadeSintetico wrote:I mean, it just would break the immersion in fantasy I'd think.. if you're going for companionship and not just humping, then you'll want a complete woman, be as real as possible. Unless you're going to roleplay your girlfriend stepped on a land-mine, then hey to each his own.. just my personal opinion, but we've all got one :lol:

What? You never head of landmine fetish?

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

cmstacker01 wrote:
RealidadeSintetico wrote:I mean, it just would break the immersion in fantasy I'd think.. if you're going for companionship and not just humping, then you'll want a complete woman, be as real as possible. Unless you're going to roleplay your girlfriend stepped on a land-mine, then hey to each his own.. just my personal opinion, but we've all got one :lol:

What? You never head of landmine fetish?
:lol: I can't say I have, but nothing suprises me these days :whistle:
💜 Nessa - WM 158G, #20
🩵 Alessia - SE 150E, #22c
💛 Anastasiya - SE 157H, #88
🩷 Jiyeon - 6YE 165F, Zelex #G04

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

My Yulia (an OR Doll torso) is stunningly pretty and incredibly soft. I've got tons of photos in the link in my signature block.

She's a great snugglebuddy. I highly recommend a torso for east of storage and weight.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

HTXguy222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HTXguy222 »

I dont know, I feel like I would want the legs more than the arms so they could wrap around me but it would make it much harder to store. Plus it would seem a little weird to not have arms...

pangolin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pangolin »

I've noticed that OR doll. It might be interesting.
Do you always let them have their stumps or do you for example dress them in trousers (and maybe fill these with something) or try to put them into poses where the stumps aren't visible, in order to enhance the reality? (Those of you who don't have a landmine fetish! :whistle:)
HTXguy222 wrote:I dont know, I feel like I would want the legs more than the arms so they could wrap around me but it would make it much harder to store. Plus it would seem a little weird to not have arms...
How could you hug (and be caressed by) someone without arms?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I guess that with Yulia I don't even notice. It's everything above the hips that draws me in - her chest, her face. I adore her.

Some of us are talking to Jarliet about the possibility of a torso version (with arms) of its busty Kimberly doll. Aside from rounding the hips and correcting the placement of the nipples (they need to be lowered about 2cm) she's a fantasy come to life. Here is something I posted on a thread to illustrate the adjustments. I imagine it would be an easy change, much chapter than designing and molding a whole new doll:
Attachments
Jarliet Kimberly torso.png
Jarliet Kimberly torso.png (303.54 KiB) Viewed 833 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS