sexyrealsexdolls.com

Hidden gem - inexpensive linear motion machine

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
mosterleon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hidden gem - inexpensive linear motion machine

Post by mosterleon »

There’s a sex machine sold in the usual places like Amazon that comes with multiple attachments. It uses XLR connectors for attachments. While most kits are geared toward women, and mine is even pink color, some of them feature attachments for men.

Not an affiliate link - https://www.amazon.com/Y-Not-Multispeed ... 07F7BWMX7/ is the one I own, except in pink. The included green and black accessories cost more than the machine does and feel very nice like a good standalone toy.

Some people complain about the allegedly weak motor. It is not. Toys just need to be slippery. ;)

vayden
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Hidden gem - inexpensive linear motion machine

Post by vayden »

The stroke length seems short 6cm->2.36in and you almost have to spend triple to get double the stroke length. Hoping it will drop one day.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

mosterleon, what sort of noise levels does your unit make under load?
$100 will get a pretty good unit
XLR connectors are a pretty robust design :)

mosterleon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mosterleon »

seagull wrote:mosterleon, what sort of noise levels does your unit make under load?
$100 will get a pretty good unit
XLR connectors are a pretty robust design :)
High pitched motor noise. The connectors are robust, but they were secured with hot glue, so they do come out... Easy fix with epoxy though. I’ll record a video when I get a chance. Might as well let one of the dolls have her fun. ;)

Still, it feels very good and has variable speed. While the stroke length is not very long, its enough. I like toys like this because they don’t stop after I do.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

I like toys like this because they don’t stop after I do. :glou:

DollMech
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollMech »

I am a guy and i have never used anything like this. Will it feel good? :-) Is it safe? Will it hurt? I need to know these things!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

So, it looks like a standard Fleshlight can be attached, correct?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

I have a F machine that I bought almost 6-7 years ago and it still runs great. It was around $450 and said to be of better quality. It goes at 120 strokes a minute (2 per second) and it's the best purchase I made sex toy wise aside from my doll. If you are interested in a machine make sure you read the reviews first, some people have had their machines go out shortly after purchase or had sparks coming off the wiring. Not worth risking your money or an embarrassing call to the local fire of imo. A good machine is worth the money.
I have also been wanting to try having it run on my doll to get her moving for a change, but am worried about damaging the doll. Has anyone tried this? I would think the doll would move with the machine, but not sure how TPE would do with the plastics or rubber that the toys I would use to connect with the doll. I would think PVC type toys should be ok, but I don't have extra TPE around to experiment with
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

DollMech wrote:I am a guy and i have never used anything like this. Will it feel good? :-) Is it safe? Will it hurt? I need to know these things!
I felt it was worth the money since day one. If you are reckless then yeah definitely. Best to start of slow. You never want to start a machine at max for example, no matter how you are using it. There are risks involved, the only thing I had happened with mine though was occasionally being sore from a long session :fadein: :!:

Pretty much all Brands have flesh light adapters you can buy if they don't already come with.
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

420 strokes per minute 8O

INFORMATIONS