sexyrealsexdolls.com

since crownpeak is gone what is the best boob toy right now?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

since crownpeak is gone what is the best boob toy right now?

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

i'm looking for the most realistic boob toy on the market at the moment. i would be using it for titty fucking. the bigger the size the better. realism is the #1 priority though

i've heard busty aichan is good? the size of the tits looks fairly small though. anyone have recommendations?

furstyfurst
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: since crownpeak is gone what is the best boob toy right

Post by furstyfurst »

sexdolladdict123 wrote:i'm looking for the most realistic boob toy on the market at the moment. i would be using it for titty fucking. the bigger the size the better. realism is the #1 priority though

i've heard busty aichan is good? the size of the tits looks fairly small though. anyone have recommendations?
Yeah I'm wondering the same

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Check out the TOYDEMON and Kanojo Toys websites, these two sites have the most Boob toys I have seen.. :thumbs_up:

Hipguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hipguy »

I have the busty aichan, it is really nice.

DiscoBlack
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DiscoBlack »

After doing some research about a year ago looking for big breast sex toys I ended up getting a pair of Chichi Fueta Rockets by HOTPOWERS. They’re great. At the time I bought them, crownpeaks hadn’t come out with their L cups yet. I thought I missed out but after seeing how careful you have to be with crownpeaks, I’m glad I got the rockets afterall. Crownpeaks quality looks amazing but I know they would have been ripped by now going by what others have reported.

Rockets are made to fuck and for the price seemed to be the best big tiddy sex toy at the time. Got them from TOYDEMON with no problem. Taking a quick look now I think they replaced them with ‘Kongari Oppai Hiyakemae Un/tanned Big Boobs Gyaru Paizuri Bust’. Not sure how the size compares but the Rockets are quality built.

Best thing I can say is try to find a video of any breast toy you want before you pull the trigger.

I saw HOTPOWERS showing off an even bigger tiddy prototype toy that I really hope comes to market eventually. Anyone have experience with EX-ppai Super Z-Cup Breasts? I could never find a video of them.

Amanda83
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Amanda83 »

DiscoBlack wrote:After doing some research about a year ago looking for big breast sex toys I ended up getting a pair of Chichi Fueta Rockets by HOTPOWERS. They’re great. At the time I bought them, crownpeaks hadn’t come out with their L cups yet. I thought I missed out but after seeing how careful you have to be with crownpeaks, I’m glad I got the rockets afterall. Crownpeaks quality looks amazing but I know they would have been ripped by now going by what others have reported.

Rockets are made to fuck and for the price seemed to be the best big tiddy sex toy at the time. Got them from TOYDEMON with no problem. Taking a quick look now I think they replaced them with ‘Kongari Oppai Hiyakemae Un/tanned Big Boobs Gyaru Paizuri Bust’. Not sure how the size compares but the Rockets are quality built.

Best thing I can say is try to find a video of any breast toy you want before you pull the trigger.

I saw HOTPOWERS showing off an even bigger tiddy prototype toy that I really hope comes to market eventually. Anyone have experience with EX-ppai Super Z-Cup Breasts? I could never find a video of them.
https://twitter.com/otonajp/status/1296620263023374336

furstyfurst
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by furstyfurst »

Just got the Rune No Oppai 2, which are said to be similar to the Busty Aichan. Regardless, they feel and look amazing. Nearly identical to the real thing. Also heard that the Kongari Oppai Chichiyaketa are similar in feel, just larger.

Keemddream

Post by Keemddream »

Video of the Akaris being used.

Can anyone attest to the feeling of the akari 2s? I msged the user who is japanese and he says they are good for grope but a tad heavy for trust?

Silphid

Post by Silphid »

I would just like to state that Crownpeaks is NOT gone. I learned about it while lurking here and decided to take the plunge. I reached out to them/him and ended up with a pair last Monday. I was so impressed that I made an account here just to share. I cannot describe just how mind-blowingly amazing his product is. It really is a work of art. Crownpeaks has been doing R&D and improving the quality of the work. My pair is way beyond pictures I have seen on this forum. The paintjob alone is movie magic quality. The nipple coloring isn't quite on par with realism of the flesh, but the skin and feel is just... You guys have no idea.

If you plan to treat it as a work of art/something to be carefully enjoyed and treasured, there is no contest on the market. I don't plan to be rough with them, honestly they they look so real they make me want to nurture them. I strongly urge you to ask Crownpeaks about it. Do consider he has way more orders than he can currently fulfill as he is trying to grow his company; it will take time and flexibility on your part. Took me 7 weeks from order to reception, but the realism of it is.... well... REAL.

Kudos Xavier at Crownpeaks!

sumthin_sumthin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sumthin_sumthin »

Does anyone have any experience with the site "Adult Toys Guru"? I just discovered it on a Google search, and their prices seem ridiculously low when compared to other, more well-known sites. Here's an example: the original Akari-chan breast toy - https://adult-toys.guru/product/akari-c ... nal-oppai/

I stepped through the checkout process (site does use TLS, so it's a secure transaction at least), but I was troubled with the payment method selection - either Bitcoin or Direct bank transfer ("Make your payment directly into our bank account. We’ll contact with you soon.") There are areas in their site that suggest they accept the standard VISA/MC/PayPal forms of payment, but I was a little surprised that these weren't available on the checkout page as with other online shopping sites.

Overall, I'm getting a "too good to be true" vibe from this site, but I wanted to ask if anyone's bought a boob toy from here before I consider taking the risk.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Never used them, and you should trust your instincts for now ... It DOES sound too good to be true.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Anyone know of a realistic breast toy that's platinum silicone?

Something as big as Busty Ai-Chan, and as soft/jiggly? (Or even softer/'watery' as CrownPeaks?)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Z Cup breast forms on eBay look like a good option right now: There seem to be two different companies producing them.
Attachments
Z cup 1.jpg
Z cup 1.jpg (104.38 KiB) Viewed 1745 times
Z cup 2.png
Z cup 2.png (1008.98 KiB) Viewed 1745 times
Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 6.44.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 6.44.29 AM.png (479.48 KiB) Viewed 1745 times
Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 6.44.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 6.44.07 AM.png (461.77 KiB) Viewed 1745 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543