AF Doll

Meet Jayden! AF 160cm B-Cup Face #63

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Jayden! AF 160cm B-Cup Face #63

Post by jantra »

Hey JCNine, my Jaidyn thinks your Jayden is one gorgeous girl! Your makeup and clothing style is beautiful, good job indeed!

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

jantra wrote:Hey JCNine, my Jaidyn thinks your Jayden is one gorgeous girl! Your makeup and clothing style is beautiful, good job indeed!
Hi! Your B-cup Lady is lovely! I have a question, though. There are two different B-cup styles by AF. One has little to no back detail in the sculpt and the other has a very nice detailed sculpt in back. Which one is your lady? When I bought my AF B-cup, Iku, in 2019 I thought I had ordered the more detailed sculpt, but I received the non detailed version, instead. I was torn as to how I felt about her. On the one hand, I found myself not being too visually attracted to her. On the other hand, yes, as you stated at the front of this post, her TPE was hard to keep my hands off of, so I didn't complain. However, I'm going to try again to get the doll I originally ordered soon. I had ordered Iku directly from the manufacturer. Do you think I might have better luck getting the exact doll I want if I order through Jeff?

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Jayden is a real cutie JC!

Love her ‘inviting’ poses.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

You certainly have a sharp eye for beauty and fashion, JCNine. Great poses and lovely dresses and lingerie. Your Jayden is a real stunner!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

wynncamp52 wrote:
jantra wrote:Hey JCNine, my Jaidyn thinks your Jayden is one gorgeous girl! Your makeup and clothing style is beautiful, good job indeed!
Hi! Your B-cup Lady is lovely! I have a question, though. There are two different B-cup styles by AF. One has little to no back detail in the sculpt and the other has a very nice detailed sculpt in back. Which one is your lady? When I bought my AF B-cup, Iku, in 2019 I thought I had ordered the more detailed sculpt, but I received the non detailed version, instead. I was torn as to how I felt about her. On the one hand, I found myself not being too visually attracted to her. On the other hand, yes, as you stated at the front of this post, her TPE was hard to keep my hands off of, so I didn't complain. However, I'm going to try again to get the doll I originally ordered soon. I had ordered Iku directly from the manufacturer. Do you think I might have better luck getting the exact doll I want if I order through Jeff?
Thanks for the compliments! Jayden's back is pretty detailed (not just completely flat like your mentioning). There are definitely some bumps where her spine would be located. If you're looking to get the exact one I have, I would definitely talk to Jeff! Not to mention, ordering directly from the manufacturer tends to be more expensive! To be completely honest though, I haven't had Jayden out in quite some time, I think late November!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

JCnine wrote:
wynncamp52 wrote:
Thanks for the compliments! Jayden's back is pretty detailed (not just completely flat like your mentioning). There are definitely some bumps where her spine would be located. If you're looking to get the exact one I have, I would definitely talk to Jeff! Not to mention, ordering directly from the manufacturer tends to be more expensive! To be completely honest though, I haven't had Jayden out in quite some time, I think late November!
Hiya, JC, and thanks for the reply! Not since November, huh? She's just absolutely so fine...I don't know that I'd have that kind of willpower! I love the lower back dimples. Kind of a weakness of mine in both women and dolls. Unfortunately, not all doll makers seem to pay much attention to designing their dolls with such nice details. Much of what AF Doll has to offer isn't that great, but with this doll, as well as the new 170 and a couple of others, they seem to have upped their design game a little. A couple of years ago, when I bought my AF 160 with the crappy sculpt, I was researching alternatives to the way over priced and overrated WM and YL Dolls and discovered AF's TPE formula to be superior to any doll in my collection, including, especially, my WM 166C. I even eventually liked my crappy AF 160 better than my WM. AF Doll is super reasonably priced and just a better sexual experience than most other TPE dolls out there. It's even better than my D4E Fit Series Doll. I look forward to getting in touch with Jeff in the near future concerning this doll. Thanks again for this post! Cheers!

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

What a lovely thread - Jayden's gorgeous!

Very nice pics as well. :thumbs_up:

I like blondes

Post by I like blondes »

AF dolls have the prettiest faces.
A N G E L / F A L L E N

INFORMATIONS