reallovesexdolls.com

Just received my first girl

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
LD73
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Just received my first girl

Post by LD73 »

Just received my first girl and very pleased with how she looks and feels. One thing I cannot figure out. First, I did get the standing feet option, but we cannot get her to stand on her on. Is it possible to do so, or does she have to lean against something? I've seen many photos where it looks like they can freestand. Second, she came with a pack of 6 "bolts" with rubber/plastic ends. Looks like maybe you remove the bolts from her feet that she was shipped with, but I'm not sure.Where do they go, and what is their purpose.

Sorry for the ignorant questions, but as I said, this is my first doll and i'm learning.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Just received my first girl

Post by gogodolls »

Hi and welcome,

Even with the standing feet, the doll will not stand on its own. You have to lean it against something. My dolls are all leaning against a wall with a piece of faom in between. The photos where you see dolls standing alone have been computer enhanced to remove a stand. More experienced photographers will be able to explain you better.

Have fun my friend. :multi: :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Jj2345

Post by Jj2345 »

No,the dolls can stand on their own.ive done it many times.you just have to play with it a bit.but be careful,you don’t want her tipping over and hitting the floor

LD73
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by LD73 »

Ok, thanks for the replies. I think i'll not try it anymore, I definitely do not want her falling over.

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

Do those bolts not go in the bottoms of her feet for to prevent the silicone from splitting?

Phil

Tangyiyi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Tangyiyi »

She must be a cute and charming sex doll, I believe you will spend a happy time with her, enjoy it :D

Smokin_Ferret
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Smokin_Ferret »

The problem with it standing is a balancing issue. Either lean it against something, or fiddle round with the feet. Put it like a normal person would stand. I had the same problem with mine.

INFORMATIONS