www.myrobotdoll.com

Pre shipment photo's of my Sino Doll

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
betonneke

Pre shipment photo's of my Sino Doll

Post by betonneke »

Hello,

I have to say i'm very new to making posts. Normally i stay clear of making posts but for my Robot Doll i wanted to make an exception. This because of the excellent costumers support i received from them especially Alice. Who helped me a lot by answering all my questions with very fast, informative and friendly replies. Thank you Alice. So if you ever need a doll and don't know where to go, go with Robot Doll you wont regret it. And don't forget to make a tip they deserve it. For anyone who's reading my post i wish you a very good day. And as i promised Alice, here are some pre shipment photo's from my resent order (not sure how i have to do this tough)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Pre shipment photo's of my Sino Doll

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations on your new lady! You made a very good choice because she's beautiful! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:

And glad everything went well for the purchase, now I hope this beauty arrives quickly and safely to your home. :angel:

Welcome to the TDF Betonneke! :multi:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Pre shipment photo's of my Sino Doll

Post by My Robot Doll »

Hi Betonneke, thank you so much for sharing your pictures in our section. She is really gorgeous , I love her long black hair :glou:

Looking forward to seeing this beautiful girl around soon :D

Greetings,

Alice

My Robot Doll
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

INFORMATIONS