reallovesexdolls.com

RLSD, WM, and UPS are 3 for 3 here, bases loaded!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

RLSD, WM, and UPS are 3 for 3 here, bases loaded!

Post by Rock13 »

Just wanted to give a shout out to WM, RLSD, and UPS for another perfectly produced doll and a safe, speedy delivery. My brand new WM163C/#398 & 188 arrived in immaculate condition, not so much as a smudge on her, and the shipping box doesn't have a single scratch on it. The safe handling is obvious- the box is smooth as the Tycho Magnetic Anomaly from '2001'. Two things I noticed immediately is that the orientation marks on the box have improved and she arrived wearing ankle socks and deck shoes on her feet, so I was able to stand her up straight from the box for her initial inspection. She passed with flying colors and ace'd her range of motion/joint stiffness tests. This is the third doll I've bought via RLSD and all three have arrived in a timely manner safe, sound, and customized precisely as I requested. Bravo, RLSD! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Her name is Kendall. Once I have her initial cleaning, powdering, and makeup finished she will make her debut in my 'H2K Ranch' thread alongside her beautiful friends Hadleigh and Harper.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: RLSD, WM, and UPS are 3 for 3 here, bases loaded!

Post by jantra »

Can't wait for Princess Kendall to be unveiled.............we are SO excited to meet your newest lady............she made it home quickly and safely..........it is PARTY time here for my girls..............I've nearly gone deaf from the shrieks of excitement coming from them.............I'll keep them at bay so you have the time and space to transform her into Kendall Proper..............we'll be here when she's ready, take your time and have some real fun with her.................

We Love you and the girls........

jantra, Leah, Jaidyn, Leanne, Marit, and Are'

bishy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bishy »

Nice, I finally got mine 163c today that I ordered from RLSD. She came damn near perfect, not a mark on her. She is absolutely beautiful. Once I get time over the weekend I will dress her up nice and post some pictures. I bought 3 wigs off amazon and I'm having issues deciding which one looks better. Enjoy

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

I agree the staff at RLSD go above and beyond customer service. Just received an email my second doll is on her way waiting for FedEx for transport.

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Congratulations, Rock13, glad Kendall is safely home (and am impressed with what you wrote about the vendor too) :thumbs_up: Will be interesting to see the 100s of pics of her that you will no doubt take over the next few months :)

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Congratulations Bud!! 8)

dollydolldolls

Post by dollydolldolls »

I can remember reading a comment of someone congratulating you on the arrival of Kendall. And I can recall some small talk about UPS and the upcoming delivery of your latest purchase, but my brain somehow refused to process the information properly in order to retain it :) Good thing I stumbled upon this particular post by 'accident', although I'm certain I would've found out about Kendall, as soon as you would have posted some pictures. I'm congratulating you and I hope we'll see some footage sooner than later :)
A doll is no different from a woman not moving during the act

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Thanks for your kind comments and enthusiasm, everyone! I mainly posted this information to give credit where it is due, but I think it's wonderful how 'we merry few' celebrate each other's new arrivals. It's one aspect of doll culture that I find quite endearing.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

dollydolldolls

Post by dollydolldolls »

Rock13 wrote:Thanks for your kind comments and enthusiasm, everyone! I mainly posted this information to give credit where it is due, but I think it's wonderful how 'we merry few' celebrate each other's new arrivals. It's one aspect of doll culture that I find quite endearing.
It's a wonderful aspect of doll culture, one I wouldn't have witnessed if it wasn't for me joining TDF and actively participating in threads :) Back then, when I still was a small-time lurker, I'd most likely skip eye-candy threads and focus solely on maintenance related topics. But the time I provided some factory pictures and received a lot of positive feedback from you and the community, was the time I started appreciating the huge efforts fellas like you are putting into the forum through threads like this one :)
A doll is no different from a woman not moving during the act

INFORMATIONS