www.myrobotdoll.com

Tayu 148CM from My Robot Doll

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
GreyGhostEnty6
Active Poster
Active Poster

Tayu 148CM from My Robot Doll

Post by GreyGhostEnty6 »

Received my new 148CM Tayu a couple of weeks ago and decided to leave a review for My Robot Doll first. My overall experience was good, despite delays due to production issues. The price of the doll and the options were great. The doll is amazing (and I will be providing a review for Tayu soon as well). The pricing options during the sale were also very good. Myrobotdoll provided great communication during the whole experience. Overall, I would recommend them again, and would definitely trust them for my future purchase. Thanks again.

Pinestreet
Active Poster
Active Poster

Tayu 148CM - Amazingly Beautiful!

Post by Pinestreet »

Thanks for the review! Any comment on the entries for use? The new vaginal design of the 148 looks amazing but I haven’t heard anyone comment on how it feels.

GreyGhostEnty6
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Tayu 148CM from My Robot Doll

Post by GreyGhostEnty6 »

Added some pictures. Thanks again My Robot Doll.
Attachments
tayu3.jpg
tayu3.jpg (188.61 KiB) Viewed 1924 times
tayu2.jpg
tayu2.jpg (109.35 KiB) Viewed 1924 times

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations GreyGhost for this new lady! :multi:

She is simply gorgeous! :angel: Her eyes and hair match so well! Very nice choice! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Flaneur123

Re: Tayu 148CM - Amazingly Beautiful!

Post by Flaneur123 »

Pinestreet wrote:Thanks for the review! Any comment on the entries for use? The new vaginal design of the 148 looks amazing but I haven’t heard anyone comment on how it feels.

Is your WM made with TPE or silicone?
Majority of WM are TPE. This is why they are soft.

How is your sex sessions compared with your other dolls?
4Woods AI Doll Max Marina 2019 : viewtopic.php?f=41&t=148985

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

How thick would you say the silicone is around the doll? My sanhui had an annoyingly amount of hard foam that is very noticeable under maybe. 25" of silicone.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Mr_E

Post by Mr_E »

Oooooo, she's pretty.
Very nice. Congrats!
Peace,
E

Mr_E

Post by Mr_E »

As stated in your other post... She's pretty.
Any more pics?
Peace,
E

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Thank you GreyGhostEnty6 for your photo sharing and feedback. QingZhi is very lovely.

Merry Christmas and happy holiday.

Best Regards

My Robot Doll
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

GreyGhostEnty6
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by GreyGhostEnty6 »

Flaneur123 wrote:
Pinestreet wrote:Thanks for the review! Any comment on the entries for use? The new vaginal design of the 148 looks amazing but I haven’t heard anyone comment on how it feels.

Is your WM made with TPE or silicone?
Majority of WM are TPE. This is why they are soft.

How is your sex sessions compared with your other dolls?
Yea my WM is TPE, and that's what makes her too soft. As for the sexual feel of the doll, I'd say it's really good compared to the others. Due to her lower weight and ease of posing, it's a huge plus over the Sino just for that reason. The placement of the holes also helps a lot in comparison. For example, doggy was impossible with the WM and the Sino, and it's vastly improved on the Tayu. I wouldn't say it's perfect, but it's a lot better.
esquisseallure wrote:How thick would you say the silicone is around the doll? My sanhui had an annoyingly amount of hard foam that is very noticeable under maybe. 25" of silicone.
I'm not sure I really understand on the silicone thickness, but as for the foam, I can't really feel any as I'm feeling around the leg, butt, stomach, breast area. The area near the collar bone is a bit hard. I'm not sure which area being hard concerns, you, but let me know and I'll check also. She's plenty soft in areas I care for :haha4:

GreyGhostEnty6
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by GreyGhostEnty6 »

Mr_E wrote:As stated in your other post... She's pretty.
Any more pics?
Peace,
E
I probably can't take more pics for a while... relatives visiting for the holidays... so she's (and the others) are hiding in the closet lol. I actually took her out the other day just to take some pictures for the reviews.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

esquisseallure wrote:How thick would you say the silicone is around the doll? My sanhui had an annoyingly amount of hard foam that is very noticeable under maybe. 25" of silicone.
I'm not sure I really understand on the silicone thickness, but as for the foam, I can't really feel any as I'm feeling around the leg, butt, stomach, breast area. The area near the collar bone is a bit hard. I'm not sure which area being hard concerns, you, but let me know and I'll check also. She's plenty soft in areas I care for :haha4:
Just checking general softness, that's all :) just a bit concerned about the excessive usage of foam to keep her that light.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

She’s a real cutie!
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.