www.textiledoll.com

My sweetheart doll is here: Willie (Anna) from Textile Doll

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
Achtung
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My sweetheart doll is here: Willie (Anna) from Textile Doll

Post by Achtung »

I'm really excited today.
My sweetheart doll arrived nine months after I saw her for the first time (practically a birth).

I dreamed her. I wanted her. And today she is here, really.
I needed a couple of hours to test her, feel her weight, understand her, because she's different from all the other beautiful dolls I own.

Her creator named her Anna but when she arrived she took the name of Willie.

Willie is a Textile Doll with the face of Deliah (or Delilah), she is 165cm tall and has small breasts. These were my requests.

Box
Let's start with unboxing: Willie found himself in a large cardboard box and was traveling with his body slightly folded, the box was about one meter and forty long. The doll's body was protected by a very sturdy semi-transparent plastic bag. Aside came a sturdy box with her beautiful head inside, the bag with the wig, the vaginal insert and a female condom to use it.
Excellent packaging, the box was actually made up of two boxes but Willie being very light there was no problem of durability.

Body
I needed to get comfortable with her soft fabric body, unlike all the other dolls I own (including Teddy Babes), Willie has no way of sitting up because she lacks the hinges of the pelvis and hips, so positioning her will not it will be very simple in the beginning. The counterpart to this characteristic of her is that Willie takes very naturally relaxed and realistic poses, absolutely fantastic.
Her body is soft, lined with a tightly stitched nylon-like sheath that doesn't move under your hands. Speaking of hands: Willie's hands and feet are gorgeous considering she's made of fabric. Her toes are all articulated, in the feet there is even the skeleton with the presence of the heel and this will allow the doll to comfortably wear shoes even without a strap.

Face
Willie's face, or rather, Willie's head is a sort of "helmet" to put on top of the long neck of her body. At first I thought "oh, how small this head is!" but believe me, it's all an impression. Once slipped on her neck (it will grip thanks to the velcro and will be very comfortable to keep it from coming off), the effect will be fantastic. Willie has slightly movable eyes, you can position them before adjusting the head by turning them from the inside.
The texture of her face is fantastic, I thought it wouldn't be the best to stroke her or feel her against my face but I was wrong. The material is not cold and to the touch and sight it resembles the grain of human skin. Of course, being a sculpted face, she doesn't have a sexually usable mouth.
Her wig is blonde with various streaks: the peculiarity is that the creator has also placed small pieces of Velcro inside the wig cap in order to keep it in position on the doll's head: no more wigs that jump off on the most beautiful!

Intimate areas
For Willie I chose the position of the vagina "doggystyle", her vagina, therefore, is slightly moved back so that, when placed in "doggystyle", she can be penetrated without difficulty. The orifice is wide and inside we find another Velcro to which it is possible to attach the small sheath provided by the manufacturer. It is clear that dolls like Willie need great attention when they are used because they risk getting dirty when they are "used".

I took some pictures of Willie and I find her incredibly beautiful, charming, one of a kind.
The clothes I made her wear fit her perfectly, her body is not too small (especially in the hips area) and she has a nice full ass, wonderful to caress.

I confirm what has been said, Willie is my favorite doll and I can't wait to buy a friend from Textile Doll to keep her company.
Yuri is an extraordinary artist, I can only thank him for giving life to Willie and Sandro from Doll Studio (EU) for having been the go-between for my purchase!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Landlord
William, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Yennefer head, male crossdresser doll
Tifa, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Tifa hard silicone head female doll
Azogh, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, Zelex GE115 soft silicone mj head male doll
Aemond, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Ciri hard silicone head male doll

https://linktr.ee/Plasticwrap

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My sweetheart doll is here: Willie (Anna) from Textile D

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations Achtung! :multi:
Willie is really gorgeous! And she looks especially beautiful in this dress! A real ray of sunshine! :angel: :lilangel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

svevo

Post by svevo »

Congratulations Achtung. A lovely lady you have there. :thumbs_up:

Murgatroyd

Post by Murgatroyd »

Good to see textile dolls being posted again. So i'm guessing Yuri is back and resumed normal production?

Achtung
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Achtung »

Murgatroyd wrote:Good to see textile dolls being posted again. So i'm guessing Yuri is back and resumed normal production?
I don't know, honestly, if it can be said that Yuri's production is back to normal. I bought my doll through the DollStudio EU but I booked her many months ago because I know that Yuri was having problems with the production and there was a long waiting list.
Landlord
William, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Yennefer head, male crossdresser doll
Tifa, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Tifa hard silicone head female doll
Azogh, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, Zelex GE115 soft silicone mj head male doll
Aemond, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Ciri hard silicone head male doll

https://linktr.ee/Plasticwrap

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

Great photos of Willie Achtung! She a real beauty!
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

jasdan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jasdan »

Murgatroyd wrote:Good to see textile dolls being posted again. So i'm guessing Yuri is back and resumed normal production?
I just emailed Yuri. He's still closed. He's still hoping to open in a little while from now

INFORMATIONS