www.siliconelovers.com

ordered 2 dolls from 2 sites, SL is the winner

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

ordered 2 dolls from 2 sites, SL is the winner

Post by koth707 »

So in Feb I was looking to buy a high quality doll with my tax return and in the USA its kinda scary to order a doll and finding a scam site that will take advantage of you. I decided to place 2 dolls on order and see which one if any would show up and be as described. I placed an order with SiliconeLovers and one called SexDolls-Shop and the one who came though was SL. I have received the doll from SL and its exactly as described, where SexDoll-Shop has yet to shop my order (placed same day)

Admittedly I did add a second head to the order late but I do agree that either the head takes as long as the body+head or that I was moved to the back of the line. I received factory photos of the doll 2 weeks ago and yet the second head is not ready.

I asked SDS about the delay and expressed my worries that I may have bean scammed, and said I may need a refund if nothing shipped soon. They responded by blaming me for the delay because I added the head too late (I was told adding it would not delay) and that if I thought they are scamming me they would refund my order and resell the doll.

obviously this is completely offensive saying you will resell a doll someone feels a connection with so I asked to be refunded, now I may have to deal with cancelation fees. I will take it up with PayPal if needed but was very upsetting experience. SL WINS
They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines, and they shall know no fear!

koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: ordered 2 dolls from 2 sites, SL is the winner

Post by koth707 »

I received email first thing this morning stating the extra head was ready to ship with factory photos. This all but confirms my suspicion that I was placed on hold on purpose. I told them I would prefer a refund on them but they have cancelation fees so if they will not wave the charges I said just to ship her. Very disappointing experience when you stop caring if you get the doll you ordered.
They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines, and they shall know no fear!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Save all of your messages back and forth with the other company. You may need them if you need to report fraud to your credit card company.

Keep us posted.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

I've had 3 dolls from Silicone Lovers and always good service with them. They have a very nice website. Maybe too nice (too much eye candy)!

This is probably the wrong sub-forum to be talking about SexDolls-Shop, but there are so many quality American TDF approved doll vendors that you could have used instead. From your join date, I take it you made your orders before joining TDF. My first doll (first doll in 5 years) came from ~unverified~vendor~ (and she was a great doll) and only after I'd bought my doll did I start doing doll research.

Silicone Lovers are UK based, but with drop shipping, it doesn't matter so much which country your vendor is based in. I'm in the UK, but have used American vendors, and my next doll is coming from a Belgian vendor (and I'm in the process of trying to acquire a doll from Kazakhstan...)
:glou:
Merriam-Webster: forum : 1c: a medium (such as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas

koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by koth707 »

Im guessing you get different search results based on region in UK but here in the USA when you google sex dolls for sale you get ton of scam sites and ebay. It took at least an hour to find SL and SDS witch makes me feel like Google USA dose not have the same results (not quite region locked) as Google UK. I had to look up articles for sexdolls and use some random top 10 list for vendors, SL and SDS did not show in google when just searching sex dolls for sale. I was almost forced to use ebay again, but found SL last minute and a single forum here with "customer feedback" witch before I received my doll just looks like bots upvoting SL.

edit: especially when they all use the same photos to sell dolls, even SL use stock photos witch is a deterrent for new buyers

INFORMATIONS