sexyrealsexdolls.com

Realisticdoll.ru - Ass 015 Toy Purchase and Review

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Realisticdoll.ru - Ass 015 Toy Purchase and Review

Post by manobon »

Item can be found at the seemingly elusive Realisticdoll website -

https://realisticdoll.ru/item/2

Purchase Date: 12/29/2020

Completion/Pictures Received: 01/02/2021

Delivered: 01/13/2021 - only 15 days after payment!

Price: $690 + EMS Shipping to Northeast US $180 = $870

I'll have more review notes later, but just wanted to say - you will receive what the pictures and video looks like! (Seriously, check out the 'wave effect' video on their website)

I'll test the item later, but - while the vaginal canal looks pretty 'smooth tube'-ish - the movement and feel of the entire product pressed against me is hands down the most human feeling.

Interestingly, the Gynoid Model 9's butt Also feels super realistic when being used, but the 'technology' is completely different (more like a doll, obviously - with the need to include foam and room for the metal skeleton), and has No 'wave effect' regarding buttocks movement. Wish there was a way to verify the manufacturing techniques/results across manufacturers, so people didn't have to wait for some hundred-thousandaires to be Able to compare directly!

The Ass 015 looks like it uses a similar technique as the CrownPeaks (videos at - https://vimeo.com/user130485124 - it looks like they're rebooting their YouTube presence), where the back is sealed along the 'rim' of the sections where softer silicone is poured in? This is a guess.

More 'use-notes' later!
Attachments
sketch-1610557528849.jpg
sketch-1610557528849.jpg (50.41 KiB) Viewed 2633 times
sketch-1610557535738.jpg
sketch-1610557535738.jpg (44.36 KiB) Viewed 2633 times
sketch-1610557540886.jpg
sketch-1610557540886.jpg (60.54 KiB) Viewed 2633 times
sketch-1610557545417.jpg
sketch-1610557545417.jpg (55.46 KiB) Viewed 2633 times

cmstacker01
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Realisticdoll.ru - Ass 015 Toy Purchase and Review

Post by cmstacker01 »

Nice to hear they are legit.

Btw its silicone right?

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

cmstacker01 wrote:Nice to hear they are legit.

Btw its silicone right?
Yes! Platinum silicone - Not TPE

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Thank you for the review. If this company can deliver on what is advertised, it deserves to be a top contender for doll manufacturer. This is an excellent step toward growing confidence in this brand.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Justinpassinthru wrote:Thank you for the review. If this company can deliver on what is advertised, it deserves to be a top contender for doll manufacturer. This is an excellent step toward growing confidence in this brand.
I figured, you know? I guess I would've posted something even if things were Bad (e.g., quality, never receiving a product, etc.), but felt this might help people make a purchase, since there were no confirmed purchases on this site

I have to briefly say, the toy Is unwieldy - since everything is so soft, holding it in any position Other than flat against something will be difficult (some more testing is needed, so Maybe I'll figure out a way to easily use it in a 'reverse cowgirl' kind of way?).

I would've bought the Torso Ass for maneuverability, but it's about $1800 including shipping which...was a bit too high (even though it Also looks like a quality product).

sticks
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sticks »

I also bought and received this toy! Dealing with realisticdoll.ru was very easy and they shipped the item quickly in a very anonymous and professionally packaged box.

The ass itself feels lifelike ya'll, this is so much fun. I find myself jiggling and slapping the cheeks just because. It's like having 24/7 access to a big booty adult movie actress if that is your thing.

It also isn't as unwieldy as I thought, very nice weight which is important because you don't want the toy moving around too much when you use it. I'll also try to post more pics when I get around to it.

the feel of silicone beats my experience with tpe butts hands down. it is worth the steep price tag.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

sticks wrote:I also bought and received this toy! Dealing with realisticdoll.ru was very easy and they shipped the item quickly in a very anonymous and professionally packaged box.

The ass itself feels lifelike ya'll, this is so much fun. I find myself jiggling and slapping the cheeks just because. It's like having 24/7 access to a big booty adult movie actress if that is your thing.

It also isn't as unwieldy as I thought, very nice weight which is important because you don't want the toy moving around too much when you use it. I'll also try to post more pics when I get around to it.

the feel of silicone beats my experience with tpe butts hands down. it is worth the steep price tag.
Glad to hear this! Hope more people give them a chance (though I'm Also hoping for other silicone manufacturers to develop their own products to offer any kind of price/availability competition)

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Nice indeed. The full sized one looks very promising. It'll just hurt a bit to pay $4000 for a subpar doll. *cough* 4woods *cough*
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Dollphan

Post by Dollphan »

Hi Manobon,

What do the entrances look like when you spread them? Do they look good or like she has problem in there?
I ask because the texture that realisticdoll uses is so different from others out there and the little round bump/ball textures could have disease looking potential to my imagination. :oops:

A picture would be great if you are willing.

Thanks

Dollphan

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Any updates? Is it holding up ok?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

CF wrote:Any updates? Is it holding up ok?
I keep it in storage, bc I ended up buying the larger Torso Ass - I still have it for sale, so it's in the same condition as this -
viewtopic.php?f=128&t=141214

I don't know if Realisticdoll would be open to 'changing up the formula', but if there were ever an option for a Smaller space for the 'liquid silicone'/more of the super soft solid silicone, both this and the Torso Ass would still be the most realistic, and offer a bit less of a 'completely loose ass muscles' experience.

Again, Realisticdoll Ass 015 feels like the most real to life feeling, on par with Gynoid Model 9 with soft butt option - except Gynoid feels closer to a 'fit person' butt with an amazingly stimulating vagina (as in, even a fit person has some butt softness), and the Realisticdoll feels like there's almost No muscle, and not as stimulating a vagina (again, also matches life experiences, but - I would argue - not Ideal ones)

Jrizzblue1441
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

So which butt feels more like human better like is it realdoll the thing is the realdoll is the only company that do robotics the gynoind or the realistic studio ru.I'm not even worried about mechcadolls USA cause their company is ridiculous they have bad relationships to keep updating their company.

INFORMATIONS