www.6yedollglobal.com/

Leah Jonelle

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Leah Jonelle

Post by the living tribunal »

Nice stuff here :drinking: She looks really good in the white lingerie especially :thumbs_up:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Jimpink wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:16 am
jantra wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:19 am the last shot of Leah with her guitar is dedicated to alottahope.........................the attention to detail is completely inspired by his many unforgettable images......................thank you sir............
Not just any guitar but a Rickenbacker, which is almost as beautiful as Leah!

Jimpink!!!!!................your words went straight to Ms. Leah's heart!!.............................she sends her love and kisses to you 💖💋💖💋.............it's been a while since we've seen your presence on the forum..............we were hoping all is well for you and the Girls..............

soonpk wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:30 pm Beautiful. Congrats!

Why thank you so much soonpk!!!................I don't believe we've met before..................we would love to meet your girl..................we will look for her thread! :D
Happiness to you Loves..........💖

4891d wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:07 pm All the details are thought out: I see that this pretty pirate drinks Morgan rum. :wink:
Nice series that ends with a great concert in support of Ukraine. :thumbs_up:

Hey Loves!!! 4891d,Saaskiya, and Trixie..................I decided to put Leah in her Halloween costume a little early this year just for kicks....................she is indeed a rum girl and Cap'n Morgan is a fave.................She also very much supports Ukraine in their fight against those pieces of sh** russians...........
Thank you so much for your Love!!!

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

the living tribunal wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:31 pm Nice stuff here :drinking: She looks really good in the white lingerie especially :thumbs_up:

Our sincere thanks for your kind words, tlt............................Leah most definitely loves your compliment!!! :mrgreen:

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Hell f*****g yeah. Congratulations Leah and Jantra. Awesome. You guys killed it. Leah looks amazing and you did an awesome job of capturing her beauty. Take a well deserved rest and soak up the praises. You earned it. I love the bonus pics you posted a page back. Also love that you included Joy’s photobomb. Hope the heat hasn’t been too bad. It sucked here. Almost too hot to think. Congratulations again. It’s only a matter of time until Leah is on the cover.

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Feck wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:40 pm Hell f*****g yeah. Congratulations Leah and Jantra. Awesome. You guys killed it. Leah looks amazing and you did an awesome job of capturing her beauty. Take a well deserved rest and soak up the praises. You earned it. I love the bonus pics you posted a page back. Also love that you included Joy’s photobomb. Hope the heat hasn’t been too bad. It sucked here. Almost too hot to think. Congratulations again. It’s only a matter of time until Leah is on the cover.
Our Special Prince!!!...............Leah and I were both very happy with how her photos turned out...................Joy's photobomb was not planned but I loved being able to capture her with Leah :P ................heat has been ok, a little warm today though................thank you for the congratulations..............oh..............and we want to see one of your girls on the cover!!!!......................featured photographer is all good too!!!...............see you soon my friend.............

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

My very special thank you to Tasha Marie........................she helped get the resolution on some of my photos right.............Thank YOU SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSO Much Buhbay!!!
I so Love your Special caring and energy!!..................Leah J

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

Congratulations Leah and Jantra, beautiful photos of a beautiful lady ❤️
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech
Abbie 164 G Zelex SLE

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Davidh wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:21 am Congratulations Leah and Jantra, beautiful photos of a beautiful lady ❤️

Thank you our Special Prince...............your words make us feel loved................

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

For BugzLuvBugz..........................
Our sincere thanks for your help and love during our featured photographer shoot....................our best to you...............Leah Jonelle Antra and j
oh...................thought we put a thank you message up on your thread but can't seem to find it.........?....................anyways.............. 8) :P :fadein: :rainbowafro: :scrambleup: ............probly us...................still recovering from working on Leah's sets................oh again........we got quite the kick out of the email you recently sent us.........VERY good!....................
THANK YOU Loves!!

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Love this photo! Nicely done😍
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

If it wasn't already official or confirmed - Leah is a star! 💖
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Hell yeah!

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Great pic !
A last glance in corner to Jantra who ensures the control room in the wings, and Leah is going to tackle her first chord to begin the concert.
You just have to look at her to know that this will be good music! :D
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dewyn »

Superb photo of our adorable Princess ! :lilangel:

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Nice photo of Leah!
As 4891d suggests, lots of anticipation at work here :)

INFORMATIONS