https://www.coeros.com/

Do you prefer sex dolls with a seamless head, or separate head and body? And why?

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com

Do you prefer sex dolls with a seamless head, or separate head and body?

Sex dolls with a seamless head
55%
Sex dolls with a separate head and body
45%

Total votes: 115

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Do you prefer sex dolls with a seamless head, or separate head and body? And why?

Post by Coeros »

doll.jpg
doll.jpg (274.68 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Reodor Felgen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Do you prefer sex dolls with a seamless head, or separate head and body? And why?

Post by Reodor Felgen »

I prefer a doll that can join me in the bath and in the shower.
- Bath time is nice and cozy for warming up and cleaning.
In addition, the submerged doll is almost weightless in the bathtub (but somewhat top heavy).

But it requires that the doll is made of silicone, has hard standing feet, a seamless neck, and is not too big.
And I think it would be smart for the doll suppliers to market such a doll as a bathing doll.

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Do you prefer sex dolls with a seamless head, or separate head and body? And why?

Post by YungSynth »

Well, aesthetically seamless would be better, more realistic for sex and photography.. but practically, being able to take off the head really has it's advantages. Want two dolls but can only afford one? Get two heads. And what if the face is damaged? With seamless you'd have to replace the doll, much more expensive. Plus it's easier to redo makeup on the head if it's off. And I find it easier/faster to put tops on them without the head in the way.. Plus, I've had dolls around for 6 years, by now I think my brain just kinda ignores the seam, I see it, but I don't think about it being there

🤔

So I chose separate
💜 Nessa - WM 158G, #20
🩵 Alessia - SE 150E, #22c
💛 Anastasiya - SE 157H, #88
🩷 Jiyeon - 6YE 165F, Zelex #G04

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tailor »

Definitely seamless if that choice exists :thumbs_up:
I am monogamous when it comes to dolls so am totally uninterested in being able to switch between different heads to achieve different personas.
It is much better for photography and overall looks much better.
But the biggest advantage is that it is waterproof so you can use water for all kinds of fun and creative things, without any worries at all.
Jade: SM 148cm
Claire: JM New Tree Elf 80cm
Mi-Soo: Starpery 171cm A

toppguy

Post by toppguy »

I have 2 dolls with removable heads. Yes, seamless would be perfect for photography but removable heads would make changing clothing much easier.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I almost never remove the head, so a seamless head would be perfect for me and greatly enhance realism. Provided of course, there were still an adequate number of faces to chose from.

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

Trying to place the connection/seam at the top of the neck, as all manufacturers do, makes the jaw line look unnatural.

I find chokers sexy. So I wish a manufacturer would place the connection/seam half way down the neck where a choker goes naturally. This would be the best of both world - visually appealing look of seamless and practical ability to swap heads.

Am I the only one that likes this idea?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Chompers wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:53 pm Trying to place the connection/seam at the top of the neck, as all manufacturers do, makes the jaw line look unnatural.

I find chokers sexy. So I wish a manufacturer would place the connection/seam half way down the neck where a choker goes naturally. This would be the best of both world - visually appealing look of seamless and practical ability to swap heads.

Am I the only one that likes this idea?
Yep, as far as I know you are the only one who wants her neck cut in half.
Jawline if we can't have no line.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

what most others said. Selected seamless, but only if I can afford a particular doll that I don´t want head to be changeable. Otherwise, prefer using multiple heads on same (favorite) doll body. For bed action head seam doesn´t really bothers me much and for photo shooting I´d remove a seam either in GIMP or make it invisible by appropriate posing and photo shooting angles. 8) :glou:

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

I sometimes choose one of my many (fully made up) heads (complete with groomed wig) to hold under the crook of my right arm whilst I go at it from behind with one of my chosen doll bodies.
Now and then, I pull out of the aforementioned, chosen doll body, and slip the chosen head from under my arm to continue falatio.
Working back and forth in this manner until I reach a desired climax.
I love the way the doll head can view herself being rodgered in this manner. It is an absolute turn on for me. (I must add that I makeup the genatalia of the chosen body also before acting out this fantasy).
So I trust this answers your question, Coeros.
Obviously, you cannot achieve this sexual act with a seamless fixed head.
A doll like the latter would require a more human approach with regards to sexual escapades. I like that idea too.
Obviously, easier for photography with a seamless neck. No more having to trap a strand or two of hair in the visible gap when she's laying down.
I enjoy wide sexual orientation, with both my dolls, and RG's, I guess I'm a very open-minded kind of being.
I only wish that I could have voted both ways but had to make do with one.
Hope this helps...
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Robinvlum »

I'm gonna be the weirdo here.
I prefer my doll to be headless, completely.
Something staring back at me and judging is what made me go to dolls in the first place.
I do enjoy a bit of oral with the dolls occasionally, but between seamless and detachable heads? Detachable, please.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

I prefer seamless, but seamless isn't widely available so I prefer separate head dolls if that makes sense.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musiclover »

My vote is for removable heads.
I like to have multiple heads for each of my dolls i dress the doll and then photograph each head in that outfit.
Same for implanted hair, I would choose to use wigs for the same reason.
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Real lady doll viewtopic.php?t=170853
Jiusheng 168 cm viewtopic.php?t=177959
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312

styles20001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by styles20001 »

Having different heads is like having several woman. And like Bobby Brown, "I see nothin' wrong with spreading myself around".

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

I have few seamless head dolls (Piper Dolls and a Sanhui) and I absolutely love them. It is great when the box turns up, and you open the box to a complete lady, not a decapitated head with a headless body. And neck turns are fantastic - turn and point perfection. And the necks are so beautiful. I like to kiss the neck. :)

I don’t much like taking the heads off my standard neck dolls.

Alas, there are not that many seamless dolls, so choice is quite limited. I’d never rule out a standard neck doll.

If I always had the choice seamless v standard, I’d always go seamless.
:glou:

PS Not sure if it counts that plushies are also seamless neck :wink:.
Merriam-Webster: forum : 1c: a medium (such as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas

INFORMATIONS