funwestdoll.com

A Cold Masked Girl

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

A Cold Masked Girl

Post by Funwest Doll »

I guess you must not have seen such a beautiful masked queen....
https://funwestdoll.com/product/cold-ma ... xie-165cm/

On a dark and windy night,you toss and turn and have trouble sleeping.

You are staring at the window suddenly see a masked girl standing outside the window.

“Sir, let me serve you tonight.” The girl says. Then sit down beside you and drop the mask to reveal the angelic face.

Oh~It is the signal of heartbeat!!!Expect her cherry mouth to kiss your body tonight and let you leave a good and unforgettable night~~

FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: A Cold Masked Girl

Post by john1972 »

Yay look who is back :).
Welcome back guys :thumbs_up:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Nice cosplay gal indeed. 8) While we are at a 165cm how about bits of promoting Amelia as well? :wink: :whistle:

While pics speak for themselves (I like her rather medium size boobs :D ), but how about adding her measures too? Or where do you hid them?

Sweet little ass, but not too skinny. :whistle:

Doggy looks like beeing a valid option as well. Not perfect, but manageable I´d guess. :mrgreen:

:glou:

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

I'm not into TPE, but I have to say this doll looks incredible. Is the skin tone really like this off the factory?

Does it come with that outfit and accessories as part of it's $2K USD price?

FWD040-27.jpg
FWD040-27.jpg (424.34 KiB) Viewed 691 times
FWD040-23.jpg
FWD040-23.jpg (335.96 KiB) Viewed 691 times
FWD040-20.jpg
FWD040-20.jpg (275.85 KiB) Viewed 691 times
FWD040-18-600x900.jpg
FWD040-18-600x900.jpg (49.84 KiB) Viewed 688 times
FWD040-17.jpg
FWD040-17.jpg (266.13 KiB) Viewed 691 times
FWD040-21-600x900.jpg
FWD040-21-600x900.jpg (26.93 KiB) Viewed 688 times

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

bbc3 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:48 pm I'm not into TPE, but I have to say this doll looks incredible. Is the skin tone really like this off the factory?

FWD040-27.jpg
FWD040-23.jpg
FWD040-20.jpg
FWD040-18-600x900.jpg
FWD040-17.jpg
FWD040-21-600x900.jpg
This is the normal skin color, the actual picture is similar to this, Black Friday activities are hot, interested in contacting: jenny@funwestdoll.com
FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Really, really nice sculpt. Especially the boobs and stomach 😉👍

And the shot with the lighter is literally 🔥
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Very sexy girl 😍👍
Great work
💜 Nessa - WM 158G, #20
🩵 Alessia - SE 150E, #22c
💛 Anastasiya - SE 157H, #88
🩷 Jiyeon - 6YE 165F, Zelex #G04

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Funwest Doll wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:19 am
bbc3 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:48 pm I'm not into TPE, but I have to say this doll looks incredible. Is the skin tone really like this off the factory?

FWD040-27.jpg
FWD040-23.jpg
FWD040-20.jpg
FWD040-18-600x900.jpg
FWD040-17.jpg
FWD040-21-600x900.jpg
This is the normal skin color, the actual picture is similar to this, Black Friday activities are hot, interested in contacting: jenny@funwestdoll.com
I look forward to seeing any factory photos you can provide. :multi:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

And yet another hidden jewel from 165 series. Darlene.

Measures
Height: 165cm
Upper bust: 76cm
Under bust: 62cm
Waist: 57cm
Hips: 90cm
Vaginal depth: 18cm
Anal depth: 16cm
Oral depth: 13cm
Net weight: 39.5kg
Gross weight: 47kg
Package size: 158*41*31cm

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Very nice for sure.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

john1972 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:51 pm Very nice for sure.

Yep, I like those more tough and resolute looking gals, although her face looks bits too young for my personal taste. One the reasons I did select Elise head. She looks more mature than FWD average. And I don´t mean their "granny" models which just have artificially enlarged noses IMO. :glou:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:56 pm

Yep, I like those more tough and resolute looking gals, although her face looks bits too young for my personal taste. One the reasons I did select Elise head. She looks more mature than FWD average. And I don´t mean their "granny" models which just have artificially enlarged noses IMO. :glou:
Id take her just how she is :).
Maybe as a red head instead but otherwise I like her how she is :thumbs_up:
I had mentioned it before that I would consider reviewing another "Newer" higher end model from Funwest.
Like you said people want to see more natural photos of these girls in normal houses rather then pro photos done for
there websites..
Those are nice to get peoples attention but its nice to see the dolls in a more natural photo shoot .
Also you have to remember I honestly really like my Funwest and I have always said that if they just fixed a couple of
simple things they might actually get the first "Perfect" review I have done lol.
The more natural toned skin colors, No gooseneck , Better wrist joints , Better LHP .
The LHP did not bother me really other then it looks kinda funny from behind lol.
But my Funwest (Kammi) got very good review from me.
Not a bad doll for someone starting out but would have been soooooo much better with a real joint in her neck and
wrist as its rather limiting for poses.
Otherwise Funwest was heading in the right direction right from the start if you ask me.
Its great to see new and interesting dolls and if they start moving into the Silicone Market I can see some really nice
things coming from Funwest in the future :thumbs_up:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

john1972 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:56 pm
-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:56 pm

Id take her just how she is :).
Maybe as a red head instead but otherwise I like her how she is :thumbs_up:
I had mentioned it before that I would consider reviewing another "Newer" higher end model from Funwest.
Like you said people want to see more natural photos of these girls in normal houses rather then pro photos done for
there websites..
Those are nice to get peoples attention but its nice to see the dolls in a more natural photo shoot .
Also you have to remember I honestly really like my Funwest and I have always said that if they just fixed a couple of
simple things they might actually get the first "Perfect" review I have done lol.
The more natural toned skin colors, No gooseneck , Better wrist joints , Better LHP .
The LHP did not bother me really other then it looks kinda funny from behind lol.
But my Funwest (Kammi) got very good review from me.
Not a bad doll for someone starting out but would have been soooooo much better with a real joint in her neck and
wrist as its rather limiting for poses.
Otherwise Funwest was heading in the right direction right from the start if you ask me.
Its great to see new and interesting dolls and if they start moving into the Silicone Market I can see some really nice
things coming from Funwest in the future :thumbs_up:
Yep, redhead sounds like a good choice. :mrgreen:
And yep, who´d not like testing? :lol:
LHP comes bit of secondary IMO. We know how it looks like, but for photo shooting one can deal with that in various ways.
Well..we´ll see where it leads to. Much can happen if this planet does not go BOOM. :glou:

INFORMATIONS