www.xtdoll.com

Working on the third generation of physical dolls

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Working on the third generation of physical dolls

Post by -Ragnar66- »

XYDoll wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:57 am The bust size of A and B cups, combined with the weight reduction and soft process, will make the overall weight and experience feel unimaginably comfortable

Nice build. Can you turn her around please? :plaidskirt: Side profile could be interesting too. :glou:

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:19 am
XYDoll wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:57 am The bust size of A and B cups, combined with the weight reduction and soft process, will make the overall weight and experience feel unimaginably comfortable

Nice build. Can you turn her around please? :plaidskirt: Side profile could be interesting too. :glou:
I'm sure you'll like her,She looks so real!
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Thank you for affirming the problem, vendors have no idea what a small boob is. This is a lovely doll, and in comparison to J breasted dolls is slightly endowed. However, compare to real girls and these are nice, big C cup boobs.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

XYDoll wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:31 am
austismtx wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:11 am Would love to see a real A cup doll in the 170cm range, like Starpery 171A, which is a true 32A bra. Even your current "B" cup doll actually measures to a 32E bra, no where near a real B cup.
I wonder how many people have the same idea as you
Count me in.
There's plenty of us men who absolutely adore really small A or B cup breasts.
Completely NATURAL LOOKING BREASTS Only Please.

Thanking God i have got my Starpery 171 A !
I only want TPE not Silicone. I won't buy anything but TPE.
Please offer TPE versions of your dolls.
20221212_022446.jpg
20221212_022446.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 359 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

austismtx

Post by austismtx »

That's a D cup or larger not A/B cup, but yes

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

RevJack wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:21 am Thank you for affirming the problem, vendors have no idea what a small boob is. This is a lovely doll, and in comparison to J breasted dolls is slightly endowed. However, compare to real girls and these are nice, big C cup boobs.
Yes, that's right :thumbs_up: . This is a C-cup doll. I'm really glad you read my post carefully. :D :D We are seriously working on a third generation of lighter, more textured dolls :glou:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

XYDoll wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:51 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:19 am

I'm sure you'll like her,She looks so real!

Thanks! Normally I´m more into bigger butts, but I also like more natural and balanced shapes, neighbor next door so to say. 8) Same for the face. No Manga/Anime rip off, more mature looking, kissable and expressing a positive mood. :glou:

Gapp
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gapp »

Dollicious2 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:46 am
Count me in.

I love the top half of my 171A SP, but her butt and thighs are bigger in person than they look in the photos. Not by a lot, but enough to annoy me. I didn't realize it until she arrived but her body is nearly identical to that of one of my exes. The doll is a couple inches shorter and the doll's ass is a few inches bigger, but as soon as I started playing with the breasts I was transported back in time.

And to be fair, XY does have a 152 flat chested doll (and available in TPE), which with the right head it would work fine for me. The only reason I haven't already purchased one is I'm waiting for them to offer the soft oral heads they tweeted about previously. I like taller women in real life, but I've found for dolls it is less important when they require you to do all the effort.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Low weight and silicone is the way to go! Looks good. The doll market will grow significantly when weight is reduced.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

I know the XY168 was originally sculpted from a real woman, but I would like to see XY do a version of this body (or similar) with small, A-cup or AA-cup boobs which I think would work better with the slender figure.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Gapp wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:33 pm
Dollicious2 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:46 am
Count me in.

I love the top half of my 171A SP, but her butt and thighs are bigger in person than they look in the photos. Not by a lot, but enough to annoy me. I didn't realize it until she arrived but her body is nearly identical to that of one of my exes. The doll is a couple inches shorter and the doll's ass is a few inches bigger, but as soon as I started playing with the breasts I was transported back in time.

And to be fair, XY does have a 152 flat chested doll (and available in TPE), which with the right head it would work fine for me. The only reason I haven't already purchased one is I'm waiting for them to offer the soft oral heads they tweeted about previously. I like taller women in real life, but I've found for dolls it is less important when they require you to do all the effort.
Hi Gapp
I'm waiting and hoping XY answers my post.

You think ST 171 got too big butt and thighs and i think they should be just a bit larger , that's funny and goes to show each their own.

I love her long hips and really the entire sculpting of her body is so great just like real human being woman, only thing i don't like is the gapping of her love holes when legs lifted upwards especially when spreading legs apart.
So she's my spooning partner or doggie style while standing lover , problem solved.

XY152 too small for me personally.
For me she gotta be at least 165cm and no more then 171cm , a 171cm is actually bit much actually a 168cm is the sweet spot for my height.
Much like Ragnar66 i appreciate a larger buttocks and i hope XY will consider doing a small breasted doll with nice size booty, pear shape women rock.
Not huge ass just a nice bubble but with slight tuck near inner thighs up towards the backside crotch and nice long ass cleavage.

XY 170 needed to have more ass cleavage....
That butt crack needs to be just lil longer.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

XYDoll wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:57 am Light, really light, pure silicone, full of texture,
All is said here :D

And cat hears and a tail :P

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

zaxdoll wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:20 am
XYDoll wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:57 am Light, really light, pure silicone, full of texture,
All is said here :D

And cat hears and a tail :P
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

Big Boy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Big Boy »

There are a large number of women out there with small breasts. And not only on the Asian subcontinent. Moreover, there was a time in the 1970s when small breasted women ruled the world. The U.S. television series Charlie’s Angels epitomised glamour between 1976 and 1981. And none of the three Angels had anything larger than a B-cup. I love small breasted women. There are not enough dolls with small, natural breasts. It would be great to see some more.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Big Boy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:21 am There are not enough dolls with small, natural breasts. It would be great to see some more.
So true, but narrow minded people agregate this with "young" :(

INFORMATIONS