realsexdoll.com

Hey everyone I am a new enthusiast.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Dollair
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hey everyone I am a new enthusiast.

Post by Dollair »

Hey, I first discovered realistic love dolls with RealDoll back in 2012 roughly, I think I just stumbled across a promotional video or documentary they where featured in. I found it very interesting and even back then I kind of fancied a doll, although the price far exceeded anything that was of a reasonable budget for me, and that's also considering Shipping from the US to the EU. There also didn't appear to be many other high quality options back then as there is now.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hey everyone I am a new enthusiast.

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Dollair
Welcome to TDF. I can see you have done a lot of research. I hope you soon decide what doll you like. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Dollair wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:23 am Hey, I first discovered realistic love dolls with RealDoll back in 2012 roughly, I think I just stumbled across a promotional video or documentary they where featured in.

I found it very interesting and even back then I kind of fancied a doll, although the price far exceeded anything that was of a reasonable budget for me, and that's also considering Shipping from the US to the EU.

There also didn't appear to be many other high quality options back then as there is now.
Hi Dollair! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Dollair wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:23 am Hey, I first discovered realistic love dolls with RealDoll back in 2012 roughly, I think I just stumbled across a promotional video or documentary they where featured in. I found it very interesting and even back then I kind of fancied a doll, although the price far exceeded anything that was of a reasonable budget for me, and that's also considering Shipping from the US to the EU. There also didn't appear to be many other high quality options back then as there is now.
Welcome to the TDF Dollair! :multi: You've come to the right place if you're interested in dolls! :thumbs_up: :D

Hoping that your research will be fruitful and that you will find your ideal doll! :angel: 💖
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

Welcome Dollair! Good luck to you!

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Welcome Dollair!
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

Welcome. I remember what peaked my fascination with dolls as companions...it was the anime sci-fi film Ghost in the Shell. Now here I am. I'm happy.

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Hi Dollair,
Welcome to the forum! Lots of great information and great members. Good luck with your research and acquisition. Endless options!!

INFORMATIONS