realsexdoll.com

Happy to be here!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

EmiDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Happy to be here!

Post by EmiDoll »

Hey all! Long time lurker, first time poster. As it was encouraged I decided to make a first post here. After months of debate I finally took the plunge in my love for dolls and purchased my first (an SY doll from Sexxdolls.co) and she should arrive soon. I’m very excited and hope to indulge in this community and have fun and learn about caring for her. Nice to meet you!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Happy to be here!

Post by setevoltas »

Congrats! Curious to hear about your experience, they have an excellent website!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF EmiDoll and congratulations on your new lady! :multi:

Hopefully she will arrive quickly and safely at your home and you will introduce her to us! :angel: ✨💖 📷
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi EmiDoll
Welcome to TDF. Looking forward to meeting your girl. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

EmiDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by EmiDoll »

Wow thank you all for making me feel so welcome! I’m also very happy to say SHE ARRIVED THIS MORNING AHHHHH!!!!! So excited! I will prob do a photoshoot whenever she’s ready lolol

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Great to hear your doll has arrived EmiDoll. It is very exciting when your doll arrives and I am sure there are many things you want to do with her :razz: :razz: :razz: Don't forget that you will need to make five posts before you can up load photos but I am looking forward to seeing her. Have you given her a name yet :?: Take care Vickylover.

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Welcome Emidoll and congrats.
Get that new girl acclimated and introduce her to the forum!

I remember that arrival day like it was yesterday… what a wonderful feeling!

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

EmiDoll wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:25 pm I’m very excited and hope to indulge in this community and have fun and learn about caring for her. Nice to meet you!
You Are Welcome!

EmiDoll wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:18 pm I will prob do a photoshoot whenever she’s ready lolol
:D :thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

EmiDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by EmiDoll »

Limedoll yes my what a rush! I was looking forward to the unboxing and honestly the caretaking too as I also want her as a companion, the cleaning was a mild pain in the ass but I enjoyed it anyway haha. We had a fantastic first night to celebrate her arrival. Also I read some time ago about people using mildly modified fleshlights as superior inserts (also easy cleaning lol) I might give that a try.

EmiDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by EmiDoll »

To answer Vickylover, yes it was an amazing experience if hard work getting everything set up but we had a fantastic first night. ;)

She has an ironically pretty nice little dress that came with she will likely be in by the time I take photos, although I fully intend to get her some others as well after doing calculus for the damn bra sizes (maybe this is just an SY doll thing but lol). They list underbreast, waist and butt however they say “cup size” which is always 1 bigger irl which may be an asian market thing but I digress. I will also be writing a full review for her in thanks for a stupendous experience with Sexxdolls.co in the near future.

Also, hence my forum name, she has been cristened Emily or Emi :)

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

EmiDoll wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:07 am To answer Vickylover, yes it was an amazing experience if hard work getting everything set up but we had a fantastic first night. ;)
Great to hear that you had a good first night. Emma sends her love and hopes that Emily is settling in well. Did you know you can open a doll account for Emily then she can make her own posts. Emma says she might like to look around the "Dolls Alive" section and make some friends.

Bra sizes are a little difficult, and only time and experience will lead you to the correct size but as a start you need the underbreast measurement (more correctly known as the band size) if this is a odd number then take off one inch. Then measure around the fullest part of the breast, take the band size away from the full breast size. The difference gives you the cup size: 1 inch = A cup, 2 inches = B cup, 3 inches = C cup and 4 inches = D cup. This carries on with bigger sizes but you may find anything over D cup difficult to find. If you come down a cup size you need to increase the band size up one. As an example Emma measures up as 28 E cup, but I was unable to find any of this size, so I tried 30 D cup and this fitted very well. Hope some of this helps, take care Vickylover.

EmiDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by EmiDoll »

Interesting. I was aware of the starting measurement bit but I didn’t know u could substitute up if you needed, nice!

Also the dolls alive sounds really cool, Emily wonders where Emma likes to shop? :D

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Welcome and congratulations, if you take some good measurements on your own shopping for clothes is more fun.
If you're looking for the bra look any lingerie that ties fits.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

INFORMATIONS