JC Sexdoll Australia

Anyone heard from JC Doll Lately?

JC Sex Doll Australia is a registered Australian company based in Sydney. We are authorized reseller of high quality brands, and we offer a wide range of collections at the most competitive prices. YES, WE PRICE MATCH! Free shipping, we take care of customs clearance & taxes, and we have local stock in Sydney. At JC Sex Doll Australia, you are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!
AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Anyone heard from JC Doll Lately?

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Has anyone heard or had any communication from JC Doll lately?
i hope they are still in business

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Anyone heard from JC Doll Lately?

Post by Nackers »

I haven't had an email newsletter from them in ages. I think I'm had maybe one in 3 years? I assume they just don't send them out regularly. Which seems like a missed opportunity. I wouldn't mind getting a newsletter whenever they're adding new dolls to the site. Not just when they're having a special sale (or whatever triggers them sending one).

Their website is still being updated though from what I can see. They keep adding new dolls so I assume they're still in business. I'm hoping they'll do a spring sale (or a halloween sale) sometime soon.

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Nackers wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:06 pm I haven't had an email newsletter from them in ages. I think I'm had maybe one in 3 years? I assume they just don't send them out regularly. Which seems like a missed opportunity. I wouldn't mind getting a newsletter whenever they're adding new dolls to the site. Not just when they're having a special sale (or whatever triggers them sending one).

Their website is still being updated though from what I can see. They keep adding new dolls so I assume they're still in business. I'm hoping they'll do a spring sale (or a halloween sale) sometime soon.
Ah okay i sent them an email a while ago and never heard back so yeah was worried that something had happened
its good that they are still updating the website though

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Yeah, all three of the Australian sites I consider legit (JCD, Mojoz and SDA) seem to be very quiet lately. I thought Mojoz had a presence here but I can't find them anymore. All three sites are still updating, they just seem less active in general. Maybe our market has become saturated and they're not selling many dolls anymore?

INFORMATIONS