www.irontechdoll.com

Inconsistent S29 Fenny designs

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
sanyav

Re: Inconsistent S29 Fenny designs

Post by sanyav »

I have ordered dolls from irontech many times and always the heads looked the same as in commercial photos, except for the light and shadow pattern. And this time the heads look like they are a parody or made by some very unskilled worker!

NightmareFiction

Post by NightmareFiction »

sanyav wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:27 pm You head did not look like the original irontech head. Please see my picture i have attached a "right" version of Fenny head and it looks just like a commercial photo no matter the shooting angles and lighting. The heads that irontech made to me look like they are fakes from aliexpress. Irontech promised to fix everything. I really hope so!
Right. The original/"right" Irontech head you are referring to is one that has professional makeup applied to it because it IS the Fenny head from the commercial photoshoots. A professional makeup artist/photographer likely applied that makeup, that's why it looks so good.

Fenny heads, in general, do not "look right" because the people doing the makeup in the factory for the consumer Fenny heads are probably not the same people doing makeup for the commercial photoshoots. That's why my head doesn't look like "the original". And neither does yours. Nor the other Fenny head in this thread. That was my point. I doubt Irontech is out here selling counterfeits of their own products lol.

With that said, Irontech is also working to replace my Ivy head, as well. I fully expect them to put more effort than usual into the makeup for our orders (because they have something to prove now). I am genuinely curious why your Fenny head looks so much different from mine though, despite them being the same; I was not expecting the look to swing by that much.
IT153cm
JY161cm
JM75cm
JM105 "Sorceress"
MZR160cm

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

What you are saying is not entirely correct. Why did the heads in previous orders look the same as in the commercial photos? I think the fact is that due to the factory moving to a new location, irontech has accumulated a large number of orders and unskilled employees are involved in their execution.

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

I think that no one is interested in hearing excuses why this happened, but I want to get my orders in the proper form!

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

After my request to fix the make-up. Irintech made this result, which I like. There is no doubt that Irontech is a serious organization where the pros work. Thanks for good job. Looking forward to new heads coming to me!
343242.jpg
343242.jpg (153.83 KiB) Viewed 450 times

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Thanx for the update. As for someone who just recently purchased an IT doll I can truly relax and not worry too much about the facial details
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

sanyav wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:26 am After my request to fix the make-up. Irintech made this result, which I like. There is no doubt that Irontech is a serious organization where the pros work. Thanks for good job. Looking forward to new heads coming to me!

343242.jpg
Looks nice, do you know what eye colour that is?

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

danDub wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:27 am
sanyav wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:26 am After my request to fix the make-up. Irintech made this result, which I like. There is no doubt that Irontech is a serious organization where the pros work. Thanks for good job. Looking forward to new heads coming to me!

343242.jpg
Hi This is a blue color

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

sanyav wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:32 am
danDub wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:27 am

343242.jpg
Hi This is a blue color
Thanks, seems to be a new blue eye colour as their current blue eye colour is darker

dollforum90
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dollforum90 »

This is the photo of the S29 head they send me 5 days ago. The eyebrows are covered by hair ( I don't understand why they covered the eyebrows when take photo ) but I can see that it doesn't resemble the advertising photo. Another 2nd head is the same; the eyebrows don't match the advertised photo at all too. I'm not sure they use reference photos for makeup or not. This not a bad head, but I'm a bit disappointed because the girl I like has someone else's face .

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

I'd be pissed too if the doll head advertised looked nothing like the one that was delivered.

If they are advertising realism and beauty, but you get blow up doll quality, just what is going on here?

And the excuse is to add a "side note" with details on how you want the head to exactly look like, which is not on most order sites. Sounds scummy to me.

INFORMATIONS