sexyrealsexdolls.com

dog ate my TPE dolls right foot.

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: dog ate my TPE dolls right foot.

Post by Nackers »

Socratus wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:19 pm That's a rough one. First I heard of a dog actually messing a doll up.
I wondered how my dogs would react to my first doll (or my second) considering you see videos of dogs thinking statues are humans. But they literally ignored the dolls. They've never shown any indication that they think the doll is alive, nor have they ever tried licking or chewing on them. I kinda assumed the slight chemical smell must put them off. Even the new puppy who has chewed practically everything else in the house hasn't touched them.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Nackers wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:59 am
Socratus wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:19 pm That's a rough one. First I heard of a dog actually messing a doll up.
I wondered how my dogs would react to my first doll (or my second) considering you see videos of dogs thinking statues are humans. But they literally ignored the dolls. They've never shown any indication that they think the doll is alive, nor have they ever tried licking or chewing on them. I kinda assumed the slight chemical smell must put them off. Even the new puppy who has chewed practically everything else in the house hasn't touched them.
It's interesting. I've heard several guys say their dog either settles nicely with the doll or gets puzzled by the doll. I know one guy said his dog kept whipping the wig hair off his doll as if testing her and trying to get a reaction. Perhaps that's what happened here; it tested her by biting her toes maybe, then just went all the way when the doll never reacted.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Socratus wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:33 am It's interesting. I've heard several guys say their dog either settles nicely with the doll or gets puzzled by the doll. I know one guy said his dog kept whipping the wig hair off his doll as if testing her and trying to get a reaction. Perhaps that's what happened here; it tested her by biting her toes maybe, then just went all the way when the doll never reacted.
Damn! Make sure you never get really drunk then :lol:

They are weird critters, so hard to predict how they'll respond to things. I must say, I'm happier with mine ignoring them rather than thinking "ooh big chewtoy".

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Adrianmxx wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:29 pm Hey all.
My dog ate my brand new TPE dolls right foot. . is there somewhere I can get a replacement?
she's not even 3 months old...
When you get to five posts, then update this thread with an image of the damage.
It MIGHT be repairable for your current doll.

That really depends on how much Fido munched her up.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS