sexyrealsexdolls.com

Great Big Bust toy experience

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
DollNFuture

Great Big Bust toy experience

Post by DollNFuture »

Just got my order from kanojo toys for one Chichi Fueta Rocket Oppai Bouncy Boobs. In stock, $325 total price to USA, received in about 7-8 days. Great service! So the toy itself comes packaged in a nice plastic form with interesting cardboard artwork, and it shipped in a plain box. Unbelievable awesome size boobs. Lots of room between them too for action....I got these hoping it will remind me of an ex-girlfriend, and sure enough she was just as stacked as this toy is big. Material is silicone, and unlike some competitor models such as ruby 13 that I also tried, this toy does not tear when you breathe on it. It is easy to wash and powder and handle, not at all unwieldy. Sort of has an anime look. In your hands these boobs are like real boobs on a very well-endowed middle aged babe.... I estimated a 36H bra, (resting the toy on two pillows) bought a front closure model, and it fit pretty well. Works great if you have a desire to drape clothes over them or put on a tight T-shirt etc. imagination is the limit.

As for reminding me of my ex-girlfriend, Chichi is spot on, especially in the black bra.....

Made in Japan too. :glou:

Hope this mini review helps those looking for big boob toys that are realistic and affordable with high quality.

Happy bra shopping!

skywalker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Great Big Bust toy experience

Post by skywalker »

i love how deep the cleavage is on this toy

paizuri4lyfe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by paizuri4lyfe »

man i hope to be able to have chichi in my hands sooner or later, theres two guys i want to get in contact with on here about this pair of tits in particular. im just waiting to be able to post in the section where items are being sold. this is one of the best forums ive seen to be able to make purchases like this since it would take en eternity for it to arrive from japan

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Wasn’t the company talking about releasing a GIGANTIC breast toy, going so far as to post photos on Twitter? Did anything come of that?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

I have the Chicci Fueta Rocket Oppai boobs, which are Fantastic and I have posted about them before when I got them a few years back. They are silicone, they are extremely durable and feel quite realistic when you soak them in hot water first. One thing I don’t like is that they look a little too anime for my taste. I have been looking at the climax Doll B92 silicone tits and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

Are they durable? main question.

They look much more realistic and the nipples are quite better designed as well as they come in different skin tones. Durable is important.

Thanks for any info anyone has!

INFORMATIONS