www.tayu-doll.com

New Doll release: TAYU Head#18: Riley 158C+

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New Doll release: TAYU Head#18: Riley 158C+

Post by crazedcat »

KonjinaS wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:19 am Hi. I'm going to buy a tayu doll soon (like, right now).
What I'm wondering is, you said you fixed the wrist problem on all you dolls, is it true for the 151E+ as well?

Thanks
You’d have to confirm with Tayu not sure if they did the wrist fix on the “older” bodies
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

crazedcat wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:01 am Had a few guys PM asking about the love holes so I'll just post this here for everyone. Tayu's silicone blend for the LHs has a crazy elasticity to them. They're tight but easily stretch to fit Mr. Johnson and hug it beautifully. Because of this there's a "sucking" sensation as this elasticity invites you in instead of pushing you out (as felt with harder silicone LHs).

I was curious about the new model and did a quick test during the photo shoot. It seemed even more stretchy than on my 148D which I've had for over a year and her LHs are still like the day I got her. Very durable. I don't think I've heard of any ripping or tearing from anyone who has one. If anyone has please chime in.

I'll take more photos and do more testing about this during my full review this weekend. I even bought a vaginal speculum so we can all take a look deep inside and see what's going on. :lol:

Also notice how the seam line is almost non-existent on this doll. They did a fantastic job minimizing it.

LH_stretch.jpg
Looks really... comfy :twisted:

I can confirm my 161F is still pristine after a lot of use. The elasticity and softness of the silicone they use also adds a lot of subtlety and realism. I own another doll and many toys and they don't come close (even TPE feels considerably worse!).

Very excited to read your review, cat!
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I have a beautiful Zelex that I couldn't fuck even with an iron condom, so this Tayu softness and elasticity has my full attention.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

KonjinaS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KonjinaS »

Bought a 161 with riley head. :)
151 seems to be just as good for a lot less $, but there is just something about that 161 that made me pick it.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

crazedcat wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:01 am Had a few guys PM asking about the love holes so I'll just post this here for everyone. Tayu's silicone blend for the LHs has a crazy elasticity to them. They're tight but easily stretch to fit Mr. Johnson and hug it beautifully. Because of this there's a "sucking" sensation as this elasticity invites you in instead of pushing you out (as felt with harder silicone LHs).

I was curious about the new model and did a quick test during the photo shoot. It seemed even more stretchy than on my 148D which I've had for over a year and her LHs are still like the day I got her. Very durable. I don't think I've heard of any ripping or tearing from anyone who has one. If anyone has please chime in.

I'll take more photos and do more testing about this during my full review this weekend. I even bought a vaginal speculum so we can all take a look deep inside and see what's going on. :lol:

Also notice how the seam line is almost non-existent on this doll. They did a fantastic job minimizing it.

LH_stretch.jpg
So how is it that Tayu can just NAIL, the LHP but so many other manufacturers mess it up soooo bad and refuse to acknowledge our repeated demands to get this right???

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

KonjinaS wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:25 pm Bought a 161 with riley head. :)
151 seems to be just as good for a lot less $, but there is just something about that 161 that made me pick it.
NICE!!!! I think the Riley head will look really perfect on the 161F. If I were to buy another Tayu it would be the 161, IMO one of the best bodies -- I'd probably get the Riley head too! What skin tone did you go for? I think you'll be happy with the 161 over the 151. It's not like any of the Tayu dolls are all that heavy.
RevJack wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:36 pm I have a beautiful Zelex that I couldn't fuck even with an iron condom, so this Tayu softness and elasticity has my full attention.
LMAO, same experience with my Zelex. Iron condoms are expensive, too.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

KonjinaS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KonjinaS »

ricardoqdq wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:02 am NICE!!!! I think the Riley head will look really perfect on the 161F. If I were to buy another Tayu it would be the 161, IMO one of the best bodies -- I'd probably get the Riley head too! What skin tone did you go for? I think you'll be happy with the 161 over the 151. It's not like any of the Tayu dolls are all that heavy.
Always pink white/blondes with slim fit torsos, strong legs, big firm boobs. Agree that 161 is one of the best, yes.

Mewt
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mewt »

Wow, she's very beautiful!

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

I would like to talk to someone about purchasing a tayu doll. It's lots of money and would hope to get respect of someone giving me some time vs just filling out a form. Who can I talk to.

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

Everyone gives shout outs to mrd but every time I try and get ahold of em they tell me go to forum. I'd just like respect of someone at a buissuiness to give me their time as a customer to answer my questions. Am I asking to much?

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

APnightskyfreak wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:27 pm Everyone gives shout outs to mrd but every time I try and get ahold of em they tell me go to forum. I'd just like respect of someone at a buissuiness to give me their time as a customer to answer my questions. Am I asking too much?
Possibly? They have a phone number on their website (+32 474 31 05 22 ). Have you tried calling it during their normal business hours?

Typically, the time difference is so great that I don’t expect immediate communications with any vendor. MRD is in Belgium; I’m in Texas. There is also no guarantee that the person who answers the phone speaks English. For example, I read, write and understand Russian. I do not, however, speak Russian (except very, very terribly).

However, Alice at MRD has always answered my questions in a timely fashion and usually has additional helpful input. I haven’t ever been asked to go somewhere else.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith

Skimeng

Post by Skimeng »

Uhh so I did a thing. :lol:
Mandy/Melissa SM156A TPE
viewtopic.php?p=2180835#p2180835

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Skimeng wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:16 pm Uhh so I did a thing. :lol:
Nice!! Please share! What did you order?

Skimeng

Post by Skimeng »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:03 am
Skimeng wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:16 pm Uhh so I did a thing. :lol:
Nice!! Please share! What did you order?
I ordered the doll as shown. No need for changes or custom order when Tayu absolutely crushed it with this model.
Mandy/Melissa SM156A TPE
viewtopic.php?p=2180835#p2180835

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Congrats!! Please keep us posted!

INFORMATIONS