www.wmdolls.com

Lube use

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bsc2

Lube use

Post by bsc2 »

When I use my TPE doll, seems good using Water Based lube. But when I use my silicone doll, it doesn't feel enjoyable as the surface of silicone is too smooth so the lube doesn't hold on to the surface while we have fun; so need to either use a lot of lube or come quickly as the lube just drop all the way in to the deepest possible in the vagina. Shall I use other lube for silicone doll?

MrMoob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Lube use

Post by MrMoob »

I have no experience with silicone dolls so I could be wrong but, can't you get a silicone based lube to use instead?
Obviously don't use that on tpe!
I use femidoms with my tpe girl but I have to make sure I clean off the silicone lube before using and I use JY jelly which is a more thicker water based lube compared to some other cheaper water based ones iv tried, some are to watery/thin

Useless

Post by Useless »

Never use silicone lube with a silicone toy, it will destroy the toy.

There are thicker water based lubes, I find the powdered stuff to be a bit too stringy clingy, my recommendation is FuckWater with Jesse's Pussy Juice mixed in a 2/1 ratio. lasts well, smells erotic, works on silicone and TPE.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Lubes are designed to work in a human body where there is already some moisture present. Dolls have no such thing, so most regular lubes spread out and dry up too quickly.
Anal lubes are thicker, and are designed to cling where there is little native moisture, so they are more resistant to drying out. They work a lot better in our dolls than regular water based lubes.
And as stated above, do not use silicone lube on silicone dolls, it penetrates and destabilizes the silicone.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

MrMoob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrMoob »

Good to know about not using the silicone lube, thanks

Also it's KY jelly not JY, it's not too slippery using this compared to cheap water lubes, it's more like a gel.

MrMoob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrMoob »

Useless wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:09 pm Never use silicone lube with a silicone toy, it will destroy the toy.

There are thicker water based lubes, I find the powdered stuff to be a bit too stringy clingy, my recommendation is FuckWater with Jesse's Pussy Juice mixed in a 2/1 ratio. lasts well, smells erotic, works on silicone and TPE.

Just looked up that Jesse's pussy juice, after reading 'smells erotic' sounds interesting, definitely got to try that but, why do you mix it with FuckWater?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

KY is what they use at the Urologist when they "massage" your prostate! If you never experienced that hang on!

Useless

Post by Useless »

MrMoob wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:32 pm
Useless wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:09 pm Never use silicone lube with a silicone toy, it will destroy the toy.

Just looked up that Jesse's pussy juice, after reading 'smells erotic' sounds interesting, definitely got to try that but, why do you mix it with FuckWater?
The Fuck Water lasts longer, has better cling to TPE and silicone and is less expensive per volume. The smell of Jesse's Pussy Juice {not Jesse's Juice, very important difference) is intense enough that the dilution doesn't affect the experience.

MrMoob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrMoob »

One thing to say about cheap water based lubes is if you have sensitive dry skin it can give you problems, well it did for me.
I have bad skin and the water based lubes seem to really dry my foreskin out to the point it was cracking and splitting, first time took 2 months to get better, at the time I was suspicious it was the lube so went back to using kY jelly.
8 months down the line I decided to try the cheap lubes again, just trying to save money and that was the biggest regret ever, 8 months of pain of being stuck in a cycle of my foreskin not healing properly, just constantly split in multiple places.
Now I'm waiting nearly a year to see urologists, hoping to get cut down there.
The KY jelly had a moisturizer effect on skin so is much better for me

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I recommended Pepee lube in another thread not long ago. They have a bunch of different ones available, one had collagen in it, and I'm sure another had aloe vera in it. Something like that might work for you.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

MrMoob wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:48 am One thing to say about cheap water based lubes is if you have sensitive dry skin it can give you problems, well it did for me.
I have bad skin and the water based lubes seem to really dry my foreskin out to the point it was cracking and splitting, first time took 2 months to get better, at the time I was suspicious it was the lube so went back to using kY jelly.
8 months down the line I decided to try the cheap lubes again, just trying to save money and that was the biggest regret ever, 8 months of pain of being stuck in a cycle of my foreskin not healing properly, just constantly split in multiple places.
Now I'm waiting nearly a year to see urologists, hoping to get cut down there.
The KY jelly had a moisturizer effect on skin so is much better for me
J-Lube is a lube made for veterinarian use, it is a powder that you add water to.
In the long run it is breathtakingly affordable. I mention it because you could add Aloe to it, or coco butter, or a moisturizing lotion that works for you, in addition to the water. It has no preservatives so you have to add them, keep it in the refrigerator, or use what you mis immediately.
Because you mix it yourself, you have complete control over the Thickness. It lasts way longer than KY jelly.
I once had a big bottle of KY Liquid, which I hated. So I made a thickish JLube and mixed the KY liquid into it. It was marvelous, and the preservatives in the KY product kept it shelf ready for a year.

JLube is available on Amazon and eBay, shop carefully, some folks want to rip you off.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

MrMoob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrMoob »

Ok thanks il take a look.

INFORMATIONS