kimberdoll.com

Newbie here (Meet Emily)

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
danthedollman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Newbie here (Meet Emily)

Post by danthedollman »

After some research finally decided to give Kimber a try, I have only had a Tantaly Monica before and wanted to try something new. I went with the standard model, The breasts are a little on the firm side but I knew that not going with the deluxe, the amount of positions you get V.S. a torso felt more comfortable and immersive. I’ll attach a photo and just wanted to thank those in the community here who answered my questions prior to making my purchase.
IMG_6338.jpeg
IMG_6338.jpeg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 1709 times

KimbersBoyfriend

Re: Newbie here (Meet Emily)

Post by KimbersBoyfriend »

Emily is lovely congratulations.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Congratulations. I kinda wish I'd bought a Kimber as my first doll, would have made the learning process cheaper :lol:

If you're still hooked you can always get a fancier, more expensive doll next time. But it's good to save money first time around (IMO).

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

danthedollman wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:34 pm After some research finally decided to give Kimber a try, I have only had a Tantaly Monica before and wanted to try something new. I went with the standard model, The breasts are a little on the firm side but I knew that not going with the deluxe, the amount of positions you get V.S. a torso felt more comfortable and immersive. I’ll attach a photo and just wanted to thank those in the community here who answered my questions prior to making my purchase.IMG_6338.jpeg
Congrats on your pleasant first-time experience, Dan! Emily is a real cutie. I did the same thing with my Isabella (went with the standard stock model, except I had them add a tongue). To me, there is nothing wrong with having nice firm breasts, I love hers and actually am very glad now that I didn't upgrade on that feature. Hopefully you will end up feeling the same about Emily's. Like you, I am also grateful for all the folks here that helped to guide me through my first-time, life-size purchase after previously having just a torso doll. Another good tip for you might be to do what I did: See if you can find someone here who has the same model as you and has a little bit of time on you in owning it, they can be a great source of help as you navigate taking care of your new sweetheart and her specific brand nuances that she may have, that other brands may not.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

BreeYukiParis

Post by BreeYukiParis »

Your Emily is a cutie.
That’s the thing with Kimber: always the same doll, but she looks new, different and fresh on every picture. Truly a phenomenon.
Enjoy! You will love her🥰
BreeYukiParis
Irontech 155 cm Head Lora
DutchDoll Hayley 157 cm
Neodoll Bai 158 cm +
Firedoll Lolita 168 cm
DutchDoll Emma 167cm c-cup
Rifrano 158 a-cup
Rifrano 150 c-cup
And Rootstein Tracy Leigh, Vicky, Margret
Hindsgaul Regina, LaFemme, Revel
….and so many more dolls, dolls, dolls
……can’t wait for my first silicone doll in 2024🤩

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Great stuff and Emily is lovely, hope we'll see more pics of her soon :thumbs_up: I started with a Kimber and don't regret it one bit :|

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

danthedollman wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:34 pm After some research finally decided to give Kimber a try, I have only had a Tantaly Monica before and wanted to try something new. I went with the standard model, The breasts are a little on the firm side but I knew that not going with the deluxe, the amount of positions you get V.S. a torso felt more comfortable and immersive. I’ll attach a photo and just wanted to thank those in the community here who answered my questions prior to making my purchase.IMG_6338.jpeg
Congrats :glou:

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

:glou: :glou: :glou: Congratulations Dan, on joining the Kimber owners club,and
Welcome Emily. You are sooo cute, as Kimbers usually are.

Cynthialopez281
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cynthialopez281 »

I never heard of these , how are they?

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

That's a really great snap!
BreeYukiParis wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:31 am Your Emily is a cutie.
That’s the thing with Kimber: always the same doll, but she looks new, different and fresh on every picture. Truly a phenomenon.
Enjoy! You will love her🥰
I've seen this many times here and it's always impressive.

Rugbug61

Post by Rugbug61 »

Congratulations she’s a cutie
Training starts now….and begin
————————————————————————
YL 151-C Lacy Rae the She-Boss😋
Firedoll 157-B Sandy Olivia😍

INFORMATIONS