cloudclimax.co.uk

WM 164C + CC Review

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM 164C + CC Review

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Hi all,

Received my new WM 164C doll a few days ago - still haven't settled on a name for her yet.

I'll keep this brief.

Cloud Climax
First off I was really impressed by Cloud Climax's service. I hate drop shipping, so CC's delivery to their warehouse first, then checking for defects and then arranging shipping at a suitable time is incredibly helpful. The delivery company had a good tracking app that provides a 3 hour window and it was accurate to within 30 minutes on their estimated delivery time. They had a proper truck suitable for heavy items and two guys to help carry the box in. The box was vacuum wrapped and the corners are reinforced.

Overall fantastic and I would highly recommend them to anyone in the UK - I will definitely be buying from them again in the future.

Doll - WM164C

The WM164C has got a petite sporty look to her with nice muscle definition on her quads, calves and abs and a perky arse (95cms) but she is on the heavier side I think around 37-38Kgs. If you're looking for a "college" gymnast/athlete/diver or gym thot then she's a great choice!

I ordered the soft TPE option with gel breasts and her tits are incredibly soft and jiggly. The rest of her body I would say is relatively soft but not as soft as my ultra soft 6ye Amor legs torso - i'm not complaining though, she's plenty soft enough, especially considering her athletic body.

One thing i've not encountered before is her pussy was sealed up and I had to break through with quite a lot of force required to make her useable :lol: Anyway I went for the fixed insert as always and glad I did because wow is she tight - it feels amazing - 10/10.

The doll came with body painting for free that adds some nice subtle skin details but how long that will last I don't know.

Unfortunately I only had a swimsuit that fit her so I need to do some shopping for a cute mini-dress and platform boots - until then here are some pics.

20240217_100639.jpg
20240217_100639.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 457 times
20240217_101439.jpg
20240217_101439.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 457 times

darkheart
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: WM 164C + CC Review

Post by darkheart »

Oof.. she's stunning!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: WM 164C + CC Review

Post by gogodolls »

Absolutely WOW! Very, very good choice... she's breathtakingly beautiful! ✨🥰 Great body but her face is surely one of my favourites ...I like redheads! 🔥😍
Congratulations and happy dollymoon! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

INFORMATIONS